Is it too late to start WoW?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    You'll get some cataclysm quests in 1-56.
    Since Azeroth was changed during the Shattering, yes, you do technically do "Cataclysm" quests 1-58, but some zones weren't affected by it. Those zones still have the same quests as they did back in Vanilla. It just depends where you quest; and since there are multiple quest hubs for the same level bracket, you can choose.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

Why does any of this matter? The quests in areas like Badlands and Barrens contributed almost nothing to the vanilla plotline (which is pretty absent to begin with - you fight elementals, you fight dragons, you fight bugs, you fight the Scourge). You can criticize WoW for a lot of things, but this is one of the dumber topics.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

If you have played both Guild Wars for a reasonable amount of time already, I doubt you will enjoy WoW again. GW2 combat makes WoW feel slow and standing there and attack.

You might like Wildstar though. It's like a combination of WoW and GW2 for me.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    If you have played both Guild Wars for a reasonable amount of time already, I doubt you will enjoy WoW again. GW2 combat makes WoW feel slow and standing there and attack.

You might like Wildstar though. It's like a combination of WoW and GW2 for me.
    Combat is different, that doesn't mean either of them is bad. Imo, a good target system is still miles away from those actionish mmorpgs which tend to have crappy combat after all.
    Also GW and GW2 have nothing to do with WoW.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Is it too late to start WoW?

Yes. If you play for the story, too bad. You can't finish them. They all wrap up in raids which are obsolete.
    Just want to play for gameplay content? Too bad. Most of it is obsolete. You won't be going at level which the content is actually challenging.

Unless you want to grind through 85 levels to play the relevant content, don't bother with WoW.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Well I will go for the trial first,but as in every mmo,the fun begins at the end of lvling.I was in the last beta of Wildstar,yea the game is nice,but my pc can't handle it well and I am not planing to buy a new one in the next 1-2 years.I was also watching streams,especially one guy his name is Swifty on twitch I think.I like how the game looks,and yea it looks a little bit slower,but I don't mind that,have to get used to it.Looking forward to play after I download the client.

42 Reputation: 10

I would say its too early =p
    New expansion didnt come out yet.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

i have just recently started again and played a fresh toon from 1 - (now) 72. i have enjoyed the journey so far ( i have previously only played till end tbc, so everything after lvl 70 is new to me ) and i really like the new dungeons and questing zones.

so i'd say go for it
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

I think the upcoming expansion will let you make a lvl 90 char?

Currently Playing: Achaea

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 140

its not to late to not start wow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast