Question to learn spelling and better grammer?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Question to learn spelling and better grammer?

    Cant afford school and any programs. I write on my desktop in word pad but for some reason some words i cant seems to get the hang of. Same with grammer.

    If firefox had no spell check. My words would even be worse. Any ways i can get better?

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 207
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    5,879
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Read the Discworld series. By the time you finish your reading and writing will be perfect.
    How do I turn off signatures while reading?

  3. #3
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Read the Discworld series. By the time you finish your reading and writing will be perfect.
    where is that located? it a book?

  4. #4
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,929
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Read the Discworld series. By the time you finish your reading and writing will be perfect.
    ha, even I have to pull out the dictionary sometimes whilst reading Discworld books.

    that's actually not a bad plan.

  5. #5
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    ha, even I have to pull out the dictionary sometimes whilst reading Discworld books.

    that's actually not a bad plan.
    no book store near me plus am broke. ><

  6. #6
    ロリコン大好き Reputation: 362
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    21

  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 605
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,170
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    If you want something that comes for free, listen to the radio. national and news preferably. Pay close attention to what people say. Also don't be afraid of just keeping trying to improve. Persistence pays.
    Last edited by Ronin; 03-07-2014 at 10:35 AM.

    Stay frosty.

  8. #8
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    If you want something that comes for free, listen to the radio. national and news preferably. Pay close attention to what people say. Also don't be afraid of just keeping trying to improve. Persistence pays.
    i read the news everyday. But the radio i dont. I do not like any of the shitty music on it

  9. #9
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,929
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i read the news everyday. But the radio i dont. I do not like any of the shitty music on it
    I don't think he was referring to music stations.

  10. #10
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    I don't think he was referring to music stations.
    o.O really? then what he meant? sorry i dont know much about radios since i dont use them/listen to them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •