Question to learn spelling and better grammer?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Undead Reputation: 447

Have a look at the goodreads website, pick some categories you like the sound of and see if there's anything that tickles your taste buds.

e.g. https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/...ks_Of_All_Time
    Last edited by Z0MBiE; 03-07-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

but you have to buy from the internet right?
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

or grab them from your local library, or download the ebook and read it on a smartphone.

just had another thought, maybe you could play some MUDs, they're text based MMOs basically, a lot of reading to be done in them and there are a few post-apocalyptic MUDs to be tried.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    or grab them from your local library, or download the ebook and read it on a smartphone.

just had another thought, maybe you could play some MUDs, they're text based MMOs basically, a lot of reading to be done in them and there are a few post-apocalyptic MUDs to be tried.
    no smartphone and muds you have to be able to spell right?
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    and muds you have to be able to spell right?
    exactly, the game will throw up errors when you're not spelling something right, will teach you to watch your spelling carefully imo. while having awesome gas mask wearing adventure times.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I learned almost all I know from reading. Up until the 8th grade I was being taught to read and write as if I was in the 3rd grade or something. Then one day I noticed a book shelf in a classroom and asked if I could read one to pass the time. That's the moment I realized that public education will turn you into an idiot if you rely on that alone. I've read at almost a book a day since then and that's the reason I write and spell the way that I do now.

Read, read, ready and then write, write, write. Doesn't matter if you're writing on a message board, writing in a journal, writing on a blog, etc... Practice makes perfect. Reading will teach you what you need to know, and writing will help you refine what you've learned from reading. In 3-4 years of minimal effort, you'll be reading and writing at a college level. Faster if you make more effort. It takes time but it's worth it and makes life a hundred times more easy.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123