upcomming diablo expansion and a quick question

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

The game is really great now! It should been done like this from the start. I just started to play a few days ago again and i love it. The loot system is amazing now, i have 5 legendarys now lol. Can't wait for the expansion. I will buy it when they release it. It feels more like diablo 2 now. I can say it is worth to buy the game now!
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Yeah the latest patch completely changed the game for the better. Personally I'm getting really excited to play a crusader, I've only got 1 level 60 currently and don't want to play in fear of burning myself out on content. That being said RoS comes out on my birthday so it should be a good day.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Well, well. I agree that the game is REALLY fun again but the loot system is still flawed in many ways.
    Once you get geared (I'm averagely geared actually, currently a bit below 200k dps and nearly 1m toughness buffed) it's really difficult to get upgrades especially since they nerfed a lot of affixes on the weapons, more so on rare items. In fact, this renders most rares pointless to a point where you should not even pick them up ._.
    You basically always wait for the next legendary drop, they should do something about that. Also a lot of the new items are WAY inferior in terms of stats (Blizzard wants to get away from critdmg/critchance apparently).

As I said before, I'm still really enjoying the game, just once you get geared your opinion might change a bit

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

I already bought the expac, loot 2.0 fixed the game. It was always good, just so hard to find gear. Worth the 40 bucks, plus the pre order loot is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Well, well. I agree that the game is REALLY fun again but the loot system is still flawed in many ways.
    Once you get geared (I'm averagely geared actually, currently a bit below 200k dps and nearly 1m toughness buffed) it's really difficult to get upgrades especially since they nerfed a lot of affixes on the weapons, more so on rare items. In fact, this renders most rares pointless to a point where you should not even pick them up ._.
    You basically always wait for the next legendary drop, they should do something about that. Also a lot of the new items are WAY inferior in terms of stats (Blizzard wants to get away from critdmg/critchance apparently).

As I said before, I'm still really enjoying the game, just once you get geared your opinion might change a bit
    They want people to find gear so they can actually play the game. Think of how pointless it would be to play the game if you got the absolute best shit in a few weeks.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

I have really liked d2 and played it for years. Been wondering if i should get d3 on pc now that it got this patch/expansion....

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by xKyphes View Post
    I have really liked d2 and played it for years. Been wondering if i should get d3 on pc now that it got this patch/expansion....
    Yes. Worth every penny and how it should've been to begin with.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Bought it with expansion, currently lvl 32 barb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123