Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to try something your idea

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

Default Going to try something your idea

Well as you all know. every day i listen to music about negative stuff. I am starting to think that perhaps i am so negative is because of the negative vibes this music gives. So i am think of just listening to straight goa trance and more happy music for a while. And see if this will make the negative energy around me go away. Your thoughts guys? You think if i just listen to trance and etc i might not be as angry all the time? are is my mind tricking me again?

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480

It's not the music duby, it's your lifestyle. You need to get out more, get some friends, and better yourself.

I really dont have any way to get out. I live in a really small town nothing here at all. And no transportation/money.

About friends i am not sure about those. I kinda dont trust any one.

Yea my life is dual though. Everyday for all my life have done nohing but sat in front of a pc

really would not even know what to do in the outside world to be truthful

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    I really dont have any way to get out. I live in a really small town nothing here at all. And no transportation/money.

About friends i am not sure about those. I kinda dont trust any one.

Yea my life is dual though. Everyday for all my life have done nohing but sat in front of a pc

really would not even know what to do in the outside world to be truthful
    If you have money to buy cancer sticks then you have the money to get on a bus. When I used to commute I saw both mentally and physically disabled people ride everyday. If they're capable then you are. Secondly, you need to get your GED and goto college. You don't want to be one of those 50 year olds trying to start their life right when they could've did it thirty years ago.
    Even so, you can take your college courses online and they even offer elementary/high school level generals courses to get you up to par.

There is no excuse man you're able bodied enough to read forums and play games then you should be able enough to get educated. I'm sure you'll be much more appreciated by us and your family doing so.

Also cheaper colleges like community ones are so cheap you can go for free off grants. Such doesn't need to be paid back.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    If you have money to buy cancer sticks then you have the money to get on a bus. When I used to commute I saw both mentally and physically disabled people ride everyday. If they're capable then you are. Secondly, you need to get your GED and goto college. You don't want to be one of those 50 year olds trying to start their life right when they could've did it thirty years ago.
    Even so, you can take your college courses online and they even offer elementary/high school level generals courses to get you up to par.

There is no excuse man you're able bodied enough to read forums and play games then you should be able enough to get educated. I'm sure you'll be much more appreciated by us and your family doing so.

actuality dont buy those my self to much. Grandmum dose

about the 50 years old thing. I know for a fact i will not live to be 50.

I guess i can try to get a ged but i did not even pass high school and cannot do the questions

I would never get on a bus full of people. I would go insane with my anxiety and right now my doc dont want to give me any thing help me with it. Will try again on that.

I would have to start with middle school work probably.

Theres a lot of things i try to do that i dont post here. I have tried to get a job. Went to a lot of stores and ask if they were hiring they gave me a app i filled not even a call from them. I dont think i could even work a job. With all my problems. Sigh i am just a mess right now

Im really just a piece of shit that cant/have the motivation to any thing but stay inside.
    Last edited by duby; 03-09-2014 at 04:48 AM.

actuality dont buy those my self to much. Grandmum dose

about the 50 years old thing. I know for a fact i will not live to be 50.

I guess i can try to get a ged but i did not even pass high school and cannot do the questions

I would never get on a bus full of people. I would go insane with my anxiety and right now my doc dont want to give me any thing help me with it. Will try again on that.

I would have to start with middle school work probably.

Theres a lot of things i try to do that i dont post here. I have tried to get a job. Went to a lot of stores and ask if they were hiring they gave me a app i filled not even a call from them. I dont think i could even work a job. With all my problems. Sigh i am just a mess right now
    You can't get a job cause you have no education background. In fact cause of that it's easier for a felon to get one than you.

A GED is simple. Ask your grandmum to buy you some learning books, ones on literature, basic mathematics and then study for a month or two. Dude the university I went to was a testing place for GED applicants, and kid you not some of them were once around your level of intelligence maybe even less and they've succeeded.

You need to stop doubting yourself. You're suckling off your grandma at the age of 24, you should be giving back to them not holding your hand out for alms.

You can't get a job cause you have no education background. In fact cause of that it's easier for a felon to get one than you.

A GED is simple. Ask your grandmum to buy you some learning books, ones on literature, basic mathematics and then study for a month or two. Dude the university I went to was a testing place for GED applicants, and kid you not some of them were once around your level of intelligence maybe even less and they've succeeded.

You need to stop doubting yourself. You're suckling off your grandma at the age of 24, you should be giving back to them not holding your hand out for alms.
    im 23. yea my grandmum buys me some things. But now money is so tight. That we can barely afford to eat. And it really hurts me to have to be a bum and depend on family. How much are those books you were talking about? I dont think we could even spare 50 dollors right now. Mabye next pay day and where would i go to get them?

i do help her with the bills. I gt 650 a month is just about all gos to bills. I am the only one in my family that helps. Everyone else seems to want to spend theres on crack and pills. I used to get 900 a month but my state said that was to much and took most away
    Last edited by duby; 03-09-2014 at 05:00 AM.

im 23. yea my grandmum buys me some things. But now money is so tight. That we can barely afford to eat. And it really hurts me to have to be a bum and depend on family. How much are those books you were talking about? I dont think we could even spare 50 dollors right now. Mabye next pay day and where would i go to get them?

i do help her with the bills. I gt 650 a month is just about gos to bills. I am the only one in my family that helps. Everyone else seems to want to spend theres on crack and pills. I used to get 900 a month but my state said that was to much and took most away
    Amazon offers cheap books, Look for the (insert problem) for dummies series.

Hell if you give me your address I'll buy them FOR you and mail them to you. Just so you can stop leeching off your people's..what are you going to do when they're gone? You gotta think about stuff like that man.

Amazon offers cheap books, Look for the (insert problem) for dummies series.

Hell if you give me your address I'll buy them FOR you and mail them to you. Just so you can stop leeching off your people's..what are you going to do when they're gone? You gotta think about stuff like that man.
    i really dont want folks to know where i live. Thanks for the offer though.

When my grandmum passes to be truthful i am probly going to off my self.

She raised me while everyone else did not care. And she is all i have

i do think about it. I think non stop about so many things its driveing me crazy. I am traped in this prison and cant get out it seems

i really dont want folks to know where i live. Thanks for the offer though.

When my grandmum passes to be truthful i am probly going to off my self.

She raised me while everyone else did not care. And she is all i have

i do think about it. I think non stop about so many things its driveing me crazy. I am traped in this prison and cant get out it seems
    You can't get out because you don't want to

You can't get out because you don't want to
    what do you mean? i really do wanna do something but..sigh guess i have no motivation are something.

I have a lot of mental problems. Which you guys know. I suffer from bipolar. Schizophrenia. manic are what ever the word is depression. Paranoia. Anxiety. and am anti social And thats not inculdeing my health problems. I struggle to even get out bed. have to force my self. I would not even know how to make a change. I have never had friendship. Would not even know where to begin on that. Most folks these days would think of me as a crazy. Lough and move on and not ever speak to me again. There is a ged campus but its very far from me. And we cannot afford gas. You guys even judge me. Because folks dont understand people like me. What is easy for some. Is hell for me. I dont mean to start ranting/venting. Sure theres folks that is bad off as well. But my mind hinders me so much and i cant stop it. I am crazy. And have no control over my self.

$$$

duby there are lots people a whole lot worse off than you who go out and make their situations better. you can too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    duby there are lots people a whole lot worse off than you who go out and make their situations better. you can too.
    I know there is.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Duby, I have ADD which, aside from the regular focus issues, can cause me to be a bit unstable emotionally and even depressed.
    My mother was so over-protective that I couldn't leave my house to go anywhere other than school. That combined with the fact that she basically let the PC/TV raise me after I was ~10 has lead to me being a bit socially awkward to say the least.

At some point I just said "screw it" and made a little effort.

I have a decent job that provides enough money to pay bills and buy random crap.
    I'm married with a baby on the way.
    I even have a few friends with which I discuss serious matters such as MMOs, Bruce Campbell, and Sasquatch.

I'll leave you with an old Russian saying:
    Don't be a P*ssy.

-
    PS. don't fear Amazon shipping.
    Any of the mods/admins here could pull your IP and trace your exact address within 3 minutes.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 03-09-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Duby, I have ADD which, aside from the regular focus issues, can cause me to be a bit unstable emotionally and even depressed.
    My mother was so over-protective that I couldn't leave my house to go anywhere other than school. That combined with the fact that she basically let the PC/TV raise me after I was ~10 has lead to me being a bit socially awkward to say the least.

At some point I just said "screw it" and made a little effort.

I have a decent job that provides enough money to pay bills and buy random crap.
    I'm married with a baby on the way.
    I even have a few friends with which I discuss serious matters such as MMOs, Bruce Campbell, and Sasquatch.

I'll leave you with an old Russian saying:
    Don't be a P*ssy.

-
    PS. don't fear Amazon shipping.
    Any of the mods/admins here could pull your IP and trace your exact address within 3 minutes.
    well damn >.< i dont want any one to know where i live.

thats all i need one you guys to knock on my door. I am sorry i dont trust anyone . And dont need any one to know where i live.

I am not scared thats the least of my worries. im sure though some of you guys would try to start something then i would have to get violent >.<

its the fact. Well its best that none know where i live.

I prefer not to get violent but meh. I refuse for any one to try to harm my life. Thats only for my own doing no one else.
    Last edited by duby; 03-09-2014 at 07:00 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640

Duby, get a grip.

Stop defining yourself as a half retard. You end up in life where you take it. Many many people had a phase in their life that just didn't work out as expected. All of them surely felt awful and worthless. Duby you can now decide, will I take a breath and just do things, even if it's a long beath, or will I focus on being miserable. You will reap the fruit of your efforts later. You don't need to be quick with it and you do not even need to fear setbacks. Just get moving. Take the first step and after that the second. It will lead you to a better place. Just stop with the doubt and pitty for yourself. You are not going to be somebody else anytime soon. You can easily change to the point where you won't recognise yourself anymore though.
    Is there anything you are really going to miss? If nog get off your comfortable ass.

Also there is librarirs. Books don't cost a cent to lend out, if you can manage to not exceed your limit. You can make one simple list of dates and keep them, can you? Finally nobody will pester you there, people will just do their job.
    Go do yours. That's all it takes. It won't be easy and smooth at the start, but if you stick to it you will get there. What is keeping you?

Stay frosty.

I honestly think you post the majority of what you do as an attention grab.
    Trying to get sympathy or make people think you are batsh*t crazy is a very poor form of social interaction. It's anti-productive. Sure you may get an initial response but people are more likely to avoid you in the future.

How about stick to just talking about normal sh*t instead of plugging your issues every 5 posts?
    It's a lot more effective.

I really dont care about attention. I just dont like keeping everything bottled up. But since i bother you all ill keep it all botttled up now on

Forum PvPer Reputation: 242

I really dont care about attention. I just dont like keeping everything bottled up. But since i bother you all ill keep it all botttled up now on
    One of your biggest problems is your generalization of others. One guy said something, someone who has actually been nice enough to give you games, and you get up in arms about the whole forum hating you. I think you have a deeper psychologically hatred for yourself. So you lash out at others in a passively defensive way. I wasn't actually going to post in this thread because I'd prefer to look at you as a human being and not some psych experiment, but what trey said is correct. You can only get as far as you want to go. You suffer from the same pipe dream delusion that my dad does. All my life he told me how great it would be for him to move to another state, to live a life that he wanted, but he always had excuses on why he couldn't move. "Your granny needs me" "I made a promise to my dad that I'd take care of her" "I have a job here." "I couldn't just move. It'd have to be planned." "I don't think I could get a job in another state." All of those may seem logical, but their your mind tricking you into thinking you can't do something. You are suffering from complacency.

You want real talk, Duby? I am a extrovert with social anxiety. I love being around people, but it drives me crazy. I am at risk for schizophrenia, I see shit, I hear things. I have the same issues as you with the exception of two things: I am an extrovert and I have drive. I left my house in the middle of nowhere and moved to a city knowing that I would be homeless for a while, and I was, but I worked myself to the bone to get to where I am now. I don't regret a damn thing. If you want to get somewhere than you have to throw off all worries, all those excuses, and jump.

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

I would love try something new in life. But at this time i cant. My grandmum needs my help.

Mabye i do hate my self. Not sure. I need to quit being a cry baby and grow up i realize that

like my nurse says all the time. quit putting your self down yet i cant seem to control my self.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

It's not the music duby, it's your lifestyle. You need to get out more, get some friends, and better yourself.
    Why the hell do you need to go out more to be happy?
    That's dumb as hell.

I don't go out at all, still happy, still got girls and friends. Though I don't go out on dates, and I don't hang out with my friends frequently. I'm more than happy enough being comfortable in my little space.

I agree with listening to up beat music. Trance would not be a good idea, Trance is far from happy music. That's for when you wanna pop a molly and sway.

Find music that gets you going, makes you want to dance. That's what's up, if that's trance, then okay. Just continue doing things that make you happy.

I do live by GPF, you either give up or push or flow. So, sometimes to get to a comfortable place (flow), you must first push yourself. Either that, or you make the decision to give up dude. You have to make these decisions and start doing what you want to do.

Don't drift in la-la unsure land.

Do what you think is fun. Make it actually happen.

I like to play video games, so that's what I do. I like to learn, so that's what I do. I like to fcuk. So that's what I do.

Make it happen bro. Positive music does help. Good first step.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Dose ged cost money to work towards?

Postive music i can try.

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Why the hell do you need to go out more to be happy?
    That's dumb as hell.

I don't go out at all, still happy, still got girls and friends. Though I don't go out on dates, and I don't hang out with my friends frequently. I'm more than happy enough being comfortable in my little space.

I agree with listening to up beat music. Trance would not be a good idea, Trance is far from happy music. That's for when you wanna pop a molly and sway.

Find music that gets you going, makes you want to dance. That's what's up, if that's trance, then okay. Just continue doing things that make you happy.

I do live by GPF, you either give up or push or flow. So, sometimes to get to a comfortable place (flow), you must first push yourself. Either that, or you make the decision to give up dude. You have to make these decisions and start doing what you want to do.

Don't drift in la-la unsure land.

Do what you think is fun. Make it actually happen.

I like to play video games, so that's what I do. I like to learn, so that's what I do. I like to fcuk. So that's what I do.

Make it happen bro. Positive music does help. Good first step.
    I'm not necessarily implying that he HAS to go outside to be happy I'm just saying that he should get out and get his feet wet. To try something different than sitting in front of the pc all day.

Sorry if I seemed a bit harsh but Duby, if you want to change you gotta do it.
    We can and will be supportive you've just gotta put in a little effort.

Do something today that you are legitimately proud of doing.
    It doesn't have to be huge. Just something.
    -

North Carolina GED tests can range from $7.50 to $35.00 depending on where you take it.
    Check out: http://www.lincolncounty.org/index.aspx?nid=1154
    Last edited by FarmerM; 03-10-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Sorry if I seemed a bit harsh but Duby, if you want to change you gotta do it.
    We can and will be supportive you've just gotta put in a little effort.

Do something today that you are legitimately proud of doing.
    It doesn't have to be huge. Just something.
    -

North Carolina GED tests can range from $7.50 to $35.00 depending on where you take it.
    Check out: http://www.lincolncounty.org/index.aspx?nid=1154

how do i do it online? ill ask my nurse next time shes here and see what she can do help me to me sign up for me. have to wait till next month on payday. i willing to put effert to make something of my self