Going to try something your idea

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default Going to try something your idea

Well as you all know. every day i listen to music about negative stuff. I am starting to think that perhaps i am so negative is because of the negative vibes this music gives. So i am think of just listening to straight goa trance and more happy music for a while. And see if this will make the negative energy around me go away. Your thoughts guys? You think if i just listen to trance and etc i might not be as angry all the time? are is my mind tricking me again?

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

It's not the music duby, it's your lifestyle. You need to get out more, get some friends, and better yourself.

I really dont have any way to get out. I live in a really small town nothing here at all. And no transportation/money.

About friends i am not sure about those. I kinda dont trust any one.

Yea my life is dual though. Everyday for all my life have done nohing but sat in front of a pc

really would not even know what to do in the outside world to be truthful

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    I really dont have any way to get out. I live in a really small town nothing here at all. And no transportation/money.

About friends i am not sure about those. I kinda dont trust any one.

Yea my life is dual though. Everyday for all my life have done nohing but sat in front of a pc

really would not even know what to do in the outside world to be truthful
    If you have money to buy cancer sticks then you have the money to get on a bus. When I used to commute I saw both mentally and physically disabled people ride everyday. If they're capable then you are. Secondly, you need to get your GED and goto college. You don't want to be one of those 50 year olds trying to start their life right when they could've did it thirty years ago.
    Even so, you can take your college courses online and they even offer elementary/high school level generals courses to get you up to par.

There is no excuse man you're able bodied enough to read forums and play games then you should be able enough to get educated. I'm sure you'll be much more appreciated by us and your family doing so.

Also cheaper colleges like community ones are so cheap you can go for free off grants. Such doesn't need to be paid back.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    If you have money to buy cancer sticks then you have the money to get on a bus. When I used to commute I saw both mentally and physically disabled people ride everyday. If they're capable then you are. Secondly, you need to get your GED and goto college. You don't want to be one of those 50 year olds trying to start their life right when they could've did it thirty years ago.
    Even so, you can take your college courses online and they even offer elementary/high school level generals courses to get you up to par.

There is no excuse man you're able bodied enough to read forums and play games then you should be able enough to get educated. I'm sure you'll be much more appreciated by us and your family doing so.

actuality dont buy those my self to much. Grandmum dose

about the 50 years old thing. I know for a fact i will not live to be 50.

I guess i can try to get a ged but i did not even pass high school and cannot do the questions

I would never get on a bus full of people. I would go insane with my anxiety and right now my doc dont want to give me any thing help me with it. Will try again on that.

I would have to start with middle school work probably.

Theres a lot of things i try to do that i dont post here. I have tried to get a job. Went to a lot of stores and ask if they were hiring they gave me a app i filled not even a call from them. I dont think i could even work a job. With all my problems. Sigh i am just a mess right now

Im really just a piece of shit that cant/have the motivation to any thing but stay inside.
    Last edited by duby; 03-09-2014 at 04:48 AM.

actuality dont buy those my self to much. Grandmum dose

about the 50 years old thing. I know for a fact i will not live to be 50.

I guess i can try to get a ged but i did not even pass high school and cannot do the questions

I would never get on a bus full of people. I would go insane with my anxiety and right now my doc dont want to give me any thing help me with it. Will try again on that.

I would have to start with middle school work probably.

Theres a lot of things i try to do that i dont post here. I have tried to get a job. Went to a lot of stores and ask if they were hiring they gave me a app i filled not even a call from them. I dont think i could even work a job. With all my problems. Sigh i am just a mess right now
    You can't get a job cause you have no education background. In fact cause of that it's easier for a felon to get one than you.

A GED is simple. Ask your grandmum to buy you some learning books, ones on literature, basic mathematics and then study for a month or two. Dude the university I went to was a testing place for GED applicants, and kid you not some of them were once around your level of intelligence maybe even less and they've succeeded.

You need to stop doubting yourself. You're suckling off your grandma at the age of 24, you should be giving back to them not holding your hand out for alms.

You can't get a job cause you have no education background. In fact cause of that it's easier for a felon to get one than you.

A GED is simple. Ask your grandmum to buy you some learning books, ones on literature, basic mathematics and then study for a month or two. Dude the university I went to was a testing place for GED applicants, and kid you not some of them were once around your level of intelligence maybe even less and they've succeeded.

You need to stop doubting yourself. You're suckling off your grandma at the age of 24, you should be giving back to them not holding your hand out for alms.
    im 23. yea my grandmum buys me some things. But now money is so tight. That we can barely afford to eat. And it really hurts me to have to be a bum and depend on family. How much are those books you were talking about? I dont think we could even spare 50 dollors right now. Mabye next pay day and where would i go to get them?

i do help her with the bills. I gt 650 a month is just about all gos to bills. I am the only one in my family that helps. Everyone else seems to want to spend theres on crack and pills. I used to get 900 a month but my state said that was to much and took most away
    Last edited by duby; 03-09-2014 at 05:00 AM.

im 23. yea my grandmum buys me some things. But now money is so tight. That we can barely afford to eat. And it really hurts me to have to be a bum and depend on family. How much are those books you were talking about? I dont think we could even spare 50 dollors right now. Mabye next pay day and where would i go to get them?

i do help her with the bills. I gt 650 a month is just about gos to bills. I am the only one in my family that helps. Everyone else seems to want to spend theres on crack and pills. I used to get 900 a month but my state said that was to much and took most away
    Amazon offers cheap books, Look for the (insert problem) for dummies series.

Hell if you give me your address I'll buy them FOR you and mail them to you. Just so you can stop leeching off your people's..what are you going to do when they're gone? You gotta think about stuff like that man.

Amazon offers cheap books, Look for the (insert problem) for dummies series.

Hell if you give me your address I'll buy them FOR you and mail them to you. Just so you can stop leeching off your people's..what are you going to do when they're gone? You gotta think about stuff like that man.
    i really dont want folks to know where i live. Thanks for the offer though.

When my grandmum passes to be truthful i am probly going to off my self.

She raised me while everyone else did not care. And she is all i have

i do think about it. I think non stop about so many things its driveing me crazy. I am traped in this prison and cant get out it seems

i really dont want folks to know where i live. Thanks for the offer though.

When my grandmum passes to be truthful i am probly going to off my self.

She raised me while everyone else did not care. And she is all i have

i do think about it. I think non stop about so many things its driveing me crazy. I am traped in this prison and cant get out it seems
    You can't get out because you don't want to

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast