Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to try something your idea

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I'm not necessarily implying that he HAS to go outside to be happy I'm just saying that he should get out and get his feet wet. To try something different than sitting in front of the pc all day.
    theres nothing in my small town to do anything >.<. cant afford a bus ride either. i would walk to the libery but its quite far from me and my health is bad to do that much walking

is there hobbies out there that dont cost money are very little?

I enjoy making music but lets face it i suck with it so bad. i cant spell so writeing a story is out of question

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 445

You can't take a GED online, it has to be done with supervision.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    You can't take a GED online, it has to be done with supervision.
    oh? well damn. thought you could take ged classes online

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

Duby, I suffer from severe depression, and I also care for my mother, but it's not something that I feel that everybody needs to be told in every post (In fact, I've never posted it because it's not really relevant to anybody here)

Honestly, from experience, friends can make everything seem ok whilst you're with them/talking to them. It's worth trying to find some good friends that you can hang out with occasionally, it helps a lot. Go for a walk every now and then too, the fresh air helps, and it gives you time away from everything to make a plan of action towards getting better. It's really quite simple to solve the issues you're having, but you have to want to help yourself bad enough or people can't help you.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 445

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    oh? well damn. thought you could take ged classes online
    Nope. You can do practice tests online but not the real thing. Do some research on testing facilities and programs. There are programs that will send a bus or cab to your house everyday to pick Uu up for class and take you there and back. They then educate you and help you get to the point where you can do it. My manager at Wal-Mart was one of those social workers that was in the program he said ppl from all walks of life have done it, but not everyone succeeded only those who wanted to did so.
    I'm quite sure if there is even a shiver of hope in your body you'll be able to succeed. That's all we really want from you. Instead of going day by day waiting for "death"as you say often why not do something to make the wait more enjoyable? It's a big world out there, there's good and there's the bad but nevertheless make it worthwhile.