Going to try something your idea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    You can't get out because you don't want to
    what do you mean? i really do wanna do something but..sigh guess i have no motivation are something.

I have a lot of mental problems. Which you guys know. I suffer from bipolar. Schizophrenia. manic are what ever the word is depression. Paranoia. Anxiety. and am anti social And thats not inculdeing my health problems. I struggle to even get out bed. have to force my self. I would not even know how to make a change. I have never had friendship. Would not even know where to begin on that. Most folks these days would think of me as a crazy. Lough and move on and not ever speak to me again. There is a ged campus but its very far from me. And we cannot afford gas. You guys even judge me. Because folks dont understand people like me. What is easy for some. Is hell for me. I dont mean to start ranting/venting. Sure theres folks that is bad off as well. But my mind hinders me so much and i cant stop it. I am crazy. And have no control over my self.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

duby there are lots people a whole lot worse off than you who go out and make their situations better. you can too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    duby there are lots people a whole lot worse off than you who go out and make their situations better. you can too.
    I know there is.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Duby, I have ADD which, aside from the regular focus issues, can cause me to be a bit unstable emotionally and even depressed.
    My mother was so over-protective that I couldn't leave my house to go anywhere other than school. That combined with the fact that she basically let the PC/TV raise me after I was ~10 has lead to me being a bit socially awkward to say the least.

At some point I just said "screw it" and made a little effort.

I have a decent job that provides enough money to pay bills and buy random crap.
    I'm married with a baby on the way.
    I even have a few friends with which I discuss serious matters such as MMOs, Bruce Campbell, and Sasquatch.

I'll leave you with an old Russian saying:
    Don't be a P*ssy.

-
    PS. don't fear Amazon shipping.
    Any of the mods/admins here could pull your IP and trace your exact address within 3 minutes.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 03-09-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Duby, I have ADD which, aside from the regular focus issues, can cause me to be a bit unstable emotionally and even depressed.
    My mother was so over-protective that I couldn't leave my house to go anywhere other than school. That combined with the fact that she basically let the PC/TV raise me after I was ~10 has lead to me being a bit socially awkward to say the least.

At some point I just said "screw it" and made a little effort.

I have a decent job that provides enough money to pay bills and buy random crap.
    I'm married with a baby on the way.
    I even have a few friends with which I discuss serious matters such as MMOs, Bruce Campbell, and Sasquatch.

I'll leave you with an old Russian saying:
    Don't be a P*ssy.

-
    PS. don't fear Amazon shipping.
    Any of the mods/admins here could pull your IP and trace your exact address within 3 minutes.
    well damn >.< i dont want any one to know where i live.

thats all i need one you guys to knock on my door. I am sorry i dont trust anyone . And dont need any one to know where i live.

I am not scared thats the least of my worries. im sure though some of you guys would try to start something then i would have to get violent >.<

its the fact. Well its best that none know where i live.

I prefer not to get violent but meh. I refuse for any one to try to harm my life. Thats only for my own doing no one else.
    Last edited by duby; 03-09-2014 at 07:00 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Duby, get a grip.

Stop defining yourself as a half retard. You end up in life where you take it. Many many people had a phase in their life that just didn't work out as expected. All of them surely felt awful and worthless. Duby you can now decide, will I take a breath and just do things, even if it's a long beath, or will I focus on being miserable. You will reap the fruit of your efforts later. You don't need to be quick with it and you do not even need to fear setbacks. Just get moving. Take the first step and after that the second. It will lead you to a better place. Just stop with the doubt and pitty for yourself. You are not going to be somebody else anytime soon. You can easily change to the point where you won't recognise yourself anymore though.
    Is there anything you are really going to miss? If nog get off your comfortable ass.

Also there is librarirs. Books don't cost a cent to lend out, if you can manage to not exceed your limit. You can make one simple list of dates and keep them, can you? Finally nobody will pester you there, people will just do their job.
    Go do yours. That's all it takes. It won't be easy and smooth at the start, but if you stick to it you will get there. What is keeping you?

Stay frosty.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I honestly think you post the majority of what you do as an attention grab.
    Trying to get sympathy or make people think you are batsh*t crazy is a very poor form of social interaction. It's anti-productive. Sure you may get an initial response but people are more likely to avoid you in the future.

How about stick to just talking about normal sh*t instead of plugging your issues every 5 posts?
    It's a lot more effective.

I really dont care about attention. I just dont like keeping everything bottled up. But since i bother you all ill keep it all botttled up now on

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    I really dont care about attention. I just dont like keeping everything bottled up. But since i bother you all ill keep it all botttled up now on
    One of your biggest problems is your generalization of others. One guy said something, someone who has actually been nice enough to give you games, and you get up in arms about the whole forum hating you. I think you have a deeper psychologically hatred for yourself. So you lash out at others in a passively defensive way. I wasn't actually going to post in this thread because I'd prefer to look at you as a human being and not some psych experiment, but what trey said is correct. You can only get as far as you want to go. You suffer from the same pipe dream delusion that my dad does. All my life he told me how great it would be for him to move to another state, to live a life that he wanted, but he always had excuses on why he couldn't move. "Your granny needs me" "I made a promise to my dad that I'd take care of her" "I have a job here." "I couldn't just move. It'd have to be planned." "I don't think I could get a job in another state." All of those may seem logical, but their your mind tricking you into thinking you can't do something. You are suffering from complacency.

You want real talk, Duby? I am a extrovert with social anxiety. I love being around people, but it drives me crazy. I am at risk for schizophrenia, I see shit, I hear things. I have the same issues as you with the exception of two things: I am an extrovert and I have drive. I left my house in the middle of nowhere and moved to a city knowing that I would be homeless for a while, and I was, but I worked myself to the bone to get to where I am now. I don't regret a damn thing. If you want to get somewhere than you have to throw off all worries, all those excuses, and jump.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

I would love try something new in life. But at this time i cant. My grandmum needs my help.

Mabye i do hate my self. Not sure. I need to quit being a cry baby and grow up i realize that

like my nurse says all the time. quit putting your self down yet i cant seem to control my self.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast