Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 49 of 49

Thread: ITT: We post the most annoying IGN you can think of.

  1. #26
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    oh.

    If my name is taken i try another one lol
    My username, Iyeru is usually never taken for obvious reasons. Also, if mine IS taken, I just go through characters I made up for roleplaying. I'm really good at making up female names for a girl if you just give me a description of their hair length, color of hair, eye color, personality, bust/bosom size, etc.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  2. #27
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    My username, Iyeru is usually never taken for obvious reasons. Also, if mine IS taken, I just go through characters I made up for roleplaying. I'm really good at making up female names for a girl if you just give me a description of their hair length, color of hair, eye color, personality, bust/bosom size, etc.
    Yea Meknuxia as never been taken. I think now you guys and only me know that name

  3. #28
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 281
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,622
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    I'm really good at making up female names for a girl if you just give me a description of their hair length, color of hair, eye color, personality, bust/bosom size, etc.
    Hair length: Shoulder-length
    Hair colour: Black
    Eye colour: Dark brown
    Personality: Non-confrontational, level-minded for the most part, not very artsy/imaginative, more logical, gets excited easily?
    Bust size: 32C

    GO!
    Last edited by Kamilla; 03-10-2014 at 03:13 AM.

  4. #29
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Hair length: Shaved on one side
    Hair colour: Black and pink
    Eye colour: Black
    Personality:Hatred toward all
    Bust size: A or B cup

  5. #30
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    Hair length: Shaved on one side
    Hair colour: Black and pink
    Eye colour: Black
    Personality:Hatred toward all
    Bust size: A or B cup
    black isnt really an eye color dub

  6. #31
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    black isnt really an eye color dub
    >.< fine. blue or green eyes

  7. #32
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,851
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Mens_Rights_Fan

    Furry_Fedora

    Nice_Guy

  8. #33
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Ophelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ooh, I wanna do one~
    Hair length: Repunzel
    Hair color: All of them?
    Eye color: Hypno-swirlies
    Personality: Confused
    Bust size: Infinite

    I also dislike names dealing with current pop culture references that no one will even remember in two years, like CaptainTwerk or BustinJeiber. The names I use most frequently are Ophelie, Opheliella, Vythera, Ostara, Puffles, Octopie and Teabiscuit.
    Last edited by Ophelie; 03-10-2014 at 04:44 AM.

  9. #34
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204
    FarmerM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophelie View Post
    I disagree; there ought to be some leniency for people who don't want to RP. My character names are usually RP-friendly just in case I want to do it, but I have a few I use frequently that are definitely not. They're not 'troll' names or anything but they aren't names I would RP with; a personal example is 'Octopie.'
    I would consider "Octopie" RP friendly. It could legitimately be used as a nickname.

    Things like "BallsoSteel" "XxPurpleScubaDudexX" "Floppydonkeydrop17"

  10. #35
    Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131
    Riz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Zillyhoo
    Posts
    4,010
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    XdarkaznboiX

    Thank you, Maple Story. No, really. Thanks.

    [Edit]: I also once had a character in Maple Story named ZOMGIEATYOU. God did that piss off EVERYONE after a while.

    [19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

  11. #36
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    Hair length: Shaved on one side
    Hair colour: Black and pink
    Eye colour: Black
    Personality:Hatred toward all
    Bust size: A or B cup
    Alice (Madness! Alternate Names: Hexa, Yuri, Peridot, Garnet and Juvia.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    Hair length: Shoulder-length
    Hair colour: Black
    Eye colour: Dark brown
    Personality: Non-confrontational, level-minded for the most part, not very artsy/imaginative, more logical, gets excited easily?
    Bust size: 32C

    GO!
    Qora (Based on Core fundamentals. Alternate: Hyla, Terya, Imari, Gene and Ferra.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophelie View Post
    Ooh, I wanna do one~
    Hair length: Repunzel
    Hair color: All of them?
    Eye color: Hypno-swirlies
    Personality: Confused
    Bust size: Infinite
    Hex Maniac. (Or if you REALLY want a name: Quarida. Based on Quartz due to its ability to manipulate light and energy.)
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-10-2014 at 02:45 PM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  12. #37
    Retired Staff Reputation: 714
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,759
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Hair length: Medium
    Hair color: very light natural blonde (not platina blonde!)
    Hair style: Ponytail, perhaps with a single braided line running from the corner of her forehead running back to her ponytail. A few clips or ornaments can be spotted regularly as well.
    Eye color: light emerald green with a thick, matching grey limbal ring
    Personality: playful, cheerful and airheaded
    Bust size: medium to larger B-cups.
    Bottom size: a bit wider compared to her body build
    Likes smaller pets like bunnies, puppies and smaller dogs in general.
    When it comes down to weapon she likes claymores or big one handed swords with a towershield.
    Armor is feminine with a few skimpy/revealing places but generally has a good body coverage.

    Yes, I'm bored. lol

  13. #38
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Hair length: Medium
    Hair color: very light natural blonde (not platina blonde!)
    Hair style: Ponytail, perhaps with a single braided line running from the corner of her forehead running back to her ponytail. A few clips or ornaments can be spotted regularly as well.
    Eye color: light emerald green with a thick, matching grey limbal ring
    Personality: playful, cheerful and airheaded
    Bust size: medium to larger B-cups.
    Bottom size: a bit wider compared to her body build
    Likes smaller pets like bunnies, puppies and smaller dogs in general.
    When it comes down to weapon she likes claymores or big one handed swords with a towershield.
    Armor is feminine with a few skimpy/revealing places but generally has a good body coverage.

    Yes, I'm bored. lol
    Airi. (Alternatives: Yoma, Rari, Henna, Calva, Rosetta.)

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  14. #39
    GRADSCHOOLISHARD Reputation: 781
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    what kinda ****er puts a 2 after a username no one even uses

  15. #40
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    not sure some one named Xenonight2 perhaps

  16. #41
    GRADSCHOOLISHARD Reputation: 781
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,319
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    not sure some one named Xenonight2 perhaps
    thatsthejoke.jpg

  17. #42
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Anything with gamer, gender, adjective involving sex, or a combination of those.

  18. #43
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168
    Songz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,854
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    xXNaruto123Xx
    Fans names are really annoying as well: bieberfan101 BoxyLover166
    Girl gamer tags usually suck ass as well: SexciGurl2000, BabyHotCaNdy, SexyBabe69
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

    RIP the Dawngates : (

    You can join my Minitroopers army!


    Don't you dare quote me!

    Don't you dare Rep me neither!

    I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

  19. #44
    Retired Staff Reputation: 714
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,759
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Airi. (Alternatives: Yoma, Rari, Henna, Calva, Rosetta.)
    Why do I have the feeling you've taken these names from or based on the Claymore anime? lol

  20. #45
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Why do I have the feeling you've taken these names from or based on the Claymore anime? lol
    Never seen it, nor read the manga nor seen art of it on Boorus.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  21. #46
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,136
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Anyone silly enough to have their name colored, like green or purple.

    USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST

  22. #47
    Retired Staff Reputation: 714
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,759
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klaime View Post
    Anyone silly enough to have their name colored, like green or purple.
    Only one fix for that.

  23. #48
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 281
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,622
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Only one fix for that.
    can u pls ban him for real? he's da biggest bully EVER! </33

  24. #49
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Any one with the name BunZz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •