ITT: We post the most annoying IGN you can think of.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    i like BoxOfDreams and WillowMist
    If ya want to use them go ahead

  2. #22
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,772
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Anything that ends with 4lyfe, has to do with My Little Pony, Anything with Xx and xX or the opposite or similar (IE: oO and Oo) and any IGNs that use the Guild Name abbreviation (IE: eG for Elite Gamers, etc. for instance -=eG=-NameHere)

    Oh and, anyone who filter dodges does racial slurs, yomama jokes, etc.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

  3. #23
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Anything that ends with 4lyfe, has to do with My Little Pony, Anything with Xx and xX or the opposite or similar (IE: oO and Oo) and any IGNs that use the Guild Name abbreviation (IE: eG for Elite Gamers, etc.)

    Oh and, anyone who filter dodges.
    question what dose the Xx and etc mean? I have never understood it

  4. #24
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,772
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    question what dose the Xx and etc mean? I have never understood it
    It's emphasizing the name. For instance: XxDubyxX

    Gamers will also use symbols at the start of their IGNs usually to get at the top of alphabetical sorting of leaderboards if tied with someone.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

  5. #25
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    It's emphasizing the name. For instance: XxDubyxX
    oh. .

  6. #26
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Ophelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    oh. .
    They'll also do it if the name they want is already taken;
    Like Sephiroth -> XxSephirothxX (plus or minus a few Xs)

  7. #27
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ophelie View Post
    They'll also do it if the name they want is already taken;
    Like Sephiroth -> XxSephirothxX (plus or minus a few Xs)
    oh.

    If my name is taken i try another one lol

  8. #28
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,772
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    oh.

    If my name is taken i try another one lol
    My username, Iyeru is usually never taken for obvious reasons. Also, if mine IS taken, I just go through characters I made up for roleplaying. I'm really good at making up female names for a girl if you just give me a description of their hair length, color of hair, eye color, personality, bust/bosom size, etc.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

  9. #29
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    My username, Iyeru is usually never taken for obvious reasons. Also, if mine IS taken, I just go through characters I made up for roleplaying. I'm really good at making up female names for a girl if you just give me a description of their hair length, color of hair, eye color, personality, bust/bosom size, etc.
    Yea Meknuxia as never been taken. I think now you guys and only me know that name

  10. #30
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,253
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    I'm really good at making up female names for a girl if you just give me a description of their hair length, color of hair, eye color, personality, bust/bosom size, etc.
    Hair length: Shoulder-length
    Hair colour: Black
    Eye colour: Dark brown
    Personality: Non-confrontational, level-minded for the most part, not very artsy/imaginative, more logical, gets excited easily?
    Bust size: 32C

    GO!
    Last edited by Kamilla; 03-10-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •