question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default question

Okay for about a year and so. I keep seeing 666 just about everywhere. First it was online in game. On my hp bar in the money amount etc. But now i am seeing it on youtube and other places. On view counts. I saw it about 5 times today along on view count. One video for 30.666 views? Dose this have any meaning? Are should i just

ignore it?

I know numbers have meaning but why am i keeping see this number everywhere?

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 151

Since '666' is a known number to you and it seems as though it 'means' something to you, whenever you see it anywhere, it stands out- you notice it.
    You probably see other numbers just as often during the day, but they slip by unnoticed since those numbers probably aren't significant to you. For all you know, you might have seen the number '571' twenty times today, but just haven't realized it as you didn't make a mental note of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    Since '666' is a known number to you and it seems as though it 'means' something to you, whenever you see it anywhere, it stands out- you notice it.
    You probably see other numbers just as often during the day, but they slip by unnoticed since those numbers probably aren't significant to you. For all you know, you might have seen the number '571' twenty times today, but just haven't realized it as you didn't make a mental note of it.

yea 666 is the devils number and its something ive known for a long time. i struggle being with god as all my life i lived for demons and Satan. Ive never been religious but untill i think 2 years ago. is when i really started preying and trying to be faith. i am still learning and am still confused on my beliefs

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 605

Because your mind is fixed on it. Tell your doc this.

edit: tell him as in he'll probably can tell you more and he could possibly adjust your meds. I'm not saying it's bad but your psychologist needs to know that your mind is fixating a bit too much on it.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Because your mind is fixed on it. Tell your doc this.
    i cant lol. they have a history of instead of helping me. they put me in a mental hospital. I am not that crazy. But that is how they work. So i say fuck them they cant help me

i cant lol. they have a history of instead of helping me. they put me in a mental hospital. I am not that crazy. But that is how they work. So i say fuck them they cant help me
    You have visions of hell and see demons and stuff. Sorry to break it to you but your mind is not working correctly. You're refusing to let them help you so yea... nothing is going to change. :/

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    You have visions of hell and see demons and stuff. Sorry to break it to you but your mind is not working correctly and you're refusing to let them help you.
    mental hospitals are not the answer. Ive been put in them all my life and to many times to count. I refuse to go again.

mental hospitals are not the answer. Ive been put in them all my life and to many times to count. I refuse to go again.
    Perhaps in the US they are not but mental hospitals in Europe are. I though of just going to the doc with a monthly appointment or something.

All your symptoms, if left untreated, will take you down. You cannot go out due to anxiety, you have 'visions' of hell and demons, do stuff you don't remember doing. This could end up in being a social outcast (in even a worse position than you are in now), end up in police custody where they will put you in a mental hospital if you want or not or even get shot by the police because you ended up in a public place and went into a frenzy.
    (the last 2 being more unlikely to happen but you never know, even if you are normal)

So yea, dub... You either need to exert a very strong will or seek help. Perhaps try something else like meditation? Obviously religion doesn't help from what you're saying.

how do i do meditation?

never tried that

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

hmm, try this random number generator. it gives you a random number between 1 and 100,000. i got 9,033. you'll probably get something other than 666, and you'll see you have nothing to worry about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast