Looking for new ACTION based MMORPG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

If you can find a decent private server for ryl :risk your life: try it. the game is full action based combat. even more then tera is. sadly no official servers any more. The game is really really old. the very first ryl. was in 2001 but in korea i think?? i cannot remember any more. you got three versions. ryl 1.ryl2. row. ruins of war is a great server. most one with the most features. but last time i logged on. it was dead. a real shame i remember when it first went live back in 09 over 500 players at start. might of been more. 500 is a lot for ryl.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 18

I don't know about NA C9 but EU C9 is still kicking.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Mabinogi is semi-target-based. Holding down CTRL to target enemies makes it easy-modo.
    Wouldn't say it makes it easy, just makes it easier to hold on to a target.

Biggest gripe I have with mabi is that pets with effects (sleep, stun, etc) just make the entire combat easy. Buy 20 clouds, never have to do anything ever.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    Wouldn't say it makes it easy, just makes it easier to hold on to a target.

Biggest gripe I have with mabi is that pets with effects (sleep, stun, etc) just make the entire combat easy. Buy 20 clouds, never have to do anything ever.
    What the heck are "clouds"?

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    What the heck are "clouds"?
    You know full well what he means. The nimbus pets= clouds.you are just being picky
    He is right tho.. Getting healed 150hp getting buffed 500% mana and stamina regen makes the game hella easy. stun locking mobs with dragon pets/flamemare horses

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    You know full well what he means. The nimbus pets= clouds.you are just being picky
    He is right tho.. Getting healed 150hp getting buffed 500% mana and stamina regen makes the game hella easy. stun locking mobs with dragon pets/flamemare horses
    No, I haven't played the game in ages, I didn't know we had Nimbus pets.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kuninai View Post
    Hey Everybody,

I'm sorta bored right now and looking for a action based MMORPG, something like Raiderz or Dragons prophet, but more polished and with GOOD pvp.
    Definitely give Continent of the Ninth a try. You can view one my most popular intrusion video here, to get a sense of what the combat is like at higher levels. It's very fast-paced and very fluid. Let me know if you have any questions !

Quote Originally Posted by Meowz View Post
    I don't know about NA C9 but EU C9 is still kicking.

This is true, NA C9 is pretty much full of Argentins and Brazilians, while PVPING Peer2Peer via 5-10k miles away with US players. Which makes the PVP experience awful. EU, I don't know but EU has almost quad triple the player base in NA.

If you do find someone that is good in PVP and lives close to you, theres not one game out there that can match the PVP Experience that C9 offers. (in my opinion atleast)

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    If you can find a decent private server for ryl :risk your life: try it. the game is full action based combat. even more then tera is. sadly no official servers any more. The game is really really old. the very first ryl. was in 2001 but in korea i think?? i cannot remember any more. you got three versions. ryl 1.ryl2. row. ruins of war is a great server. most one with the most features. but last time i logged on. it was dead. a real shame i remember when it first went live back in 09 over 500 players at start. might of been more. 500 is a lot for ryl.
    Haha, RYL2 Northpole has a more active PVP playerbase than the official returnofwarrior and ruinsofwar servers! It's hilarious

Quite frankly because, ruinsofwar doesn't give a rats @ss about their playerbase anymore, bunch of monkey's running that server.
    Last edited by OTN; 03-13-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Definitely give Continent of the Ninth a try. You can view one my most popular intrusion video here, to get a sense of what the combat is like at higher levels. It's very fast-paced and very fluid. Let me know if you have any questions !

This is true, NA C9 is pretty much full of Argentins and Brazilians, while PVPING Peer2Peer via 5-10k miles away with US players. Which makes the PVP experience awful. EU, I don't know but EU has almost quad triple the player base in NA.

If you do find someone that is good in PVP and lives close to you, theres not one game out there that can match the PVP Experience that C9 offers. (in my opinion atleast)

Haha, RYL2 Northpole has a more active PVP playerbase than the official returnofwarrior and ruinsofwar servers! It's hilarious

Quite frankly because, ruinsofwar doesn't give a rats @ss about their playerbase anymore, bunch of monkey's running that server.
    i tried northpole once the rates were to high
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Seconded. Ruins is a tragedy of wasted potential.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

you pretty much have Raider Z and tera to try

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast