Looking for new ACTION based MMORPG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question Looking for new ACTION based MMORPG

Hey Everybody,

I'm sorta bored right now and looking for a action based MMORPG, something like Raiderz or Dragons prophet, but more polished and with GOOD pvp.
    Last edited by Kuninai; 03-10-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

I will suggest you the games that I am currently playing it has good gameplay features and PVP

Neverwinter - you can play this on steam if you like dungeon and dragons before.
    Eclipse War Online - it has a MOBA type PVP feature and lots of character transformation
    Dragon Nest - If you like hack and slash anime style PVP

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Dragon Nest has very good gameplay and good PVP. :-)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

I'd say TERA.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

I would also suggest tera rising.

Graphics are awesome and also has open world pvp.

I'm just about to start playing it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

If you're looking for one with good PVP I'd highly suggest C9.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kuninai View Post
    Hey Everybody,

I'm sorta bored right now and looking for a action based MMORPG, something like Raiderz or Dragons prophet, but more polished and with GOOD pvp.
    Definitely give Continent of the Ninth a try. You can view one my most popular intrusion video here, to get a sense of what the combat is like at higher levels. It's very fast-paced and very fluid. Let me know if you have any questions !

Quote Originally Posted by Meowz View Post
    I don't know about NA C9 but EU C9 is still kicking.

This is true, NA C9 is pretty much full of Argentins and Brazilians, while PVPING Peer2Peer via 5-10k miles away with US players. Which makes the PVP experience awful. EU, I don't know but EU has almost quad triple the player base in NA.

If you do find someone that is good in PVP and lives close to you, theres not one game out there that can match the PVP Experience that C9 offers. (in my opinion atleast)

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    If you can find a decent private server for ryl :risk your life: try it. the game is full action based combat. even more then tera is. sadly no official servers any more. The game is really really old. the very first ryl. was in 2001 but in korea i think?? i cannot remember any more. you got three versions. ryl 1.ryl2. row. ruins of war is a great server. most one with the most features. but last time i logged on. it was dead. a real shame i remember when it first went live back in 09 over 500 players at start. might of been more. 500 is a lot for ryl.
    Haha, RYL2 Northpole has a more active PVP playerbase than the official returnofwarrior and ruinsofwar servers! It's hilarious

Quite frankly because, ruinsofwar doesn't give a rats @ss about their playerbase anymore, bunch of monkey's running that server.
    Last edited by OTN; 03-13-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Definitely give Continent of the Ninth a try. You can view one my most popular intrusion video here, to get a sense of what the combat is like at higher levels. It's very fast-paced and very fluid. Let me know if you have any questions !

This is true, NA C9 is pretty much full of Argentins and Brazilians, while PVPING Peer2Peer via 5-10k miles away with US players. Which makes the PVP experience awful. EU, I don't know but EU has almost quad triple the player base in NA.

If you do find someone that is good in PVP and lives close to you, theres not one game out there that can match the PVP Experience that C9 offers. (in my opinion atleast)

Haha, RYL2 Northpole has a more active PVP playerbase than the official returnofwarrior and ruinsofwar servers! It's hilarious

Quite frankly because, ruinsofwar doesn't give a rats @ss about their playerbase anymore, bunch of monkey's running that server.
    i tried northpole once the rates were to high

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Seconded. Ruins is a tragedy of wasted potential.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

you pretty much have Raider Z and tera to try

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast