my grandmums birthday is nextmonth :50 dollor spending limet: gift suggstions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default my grandmums birthday is nextmonth :50 dollor spending limet: gift suggstions

I need your guys help. I suck with gifts. What are somethings i should be able to try to get her? she will be going with me since she is the only transportation i got.

she likes garden stuff
    country musik
    and other things

but i would like a idea

thanks guys
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Few questions first Duby, where are you from, where do you live now, and how old are you?
    How old is your mother, and where is she from?
    And do you live in a house?
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Few questions first Duby, where are you from, where do you live now, and how old are you?
    How old is your mother, and where is she from?
    And do you live in a house?

the states? in a small town? and i am 23 and my mother is dead. I live with my grandmum and yea i live in a house i am not homeless yet

why you want to know this?
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    the states? in a small town? and i am 23 and my mother is dead. I live with my grandmum and yea i live in a house i am not homeless yet

why you want to know this?
    Well you certainly can't colour her a picture if you're 23. Age determines the maturity of the gift. Also, your background, where your grandmum and you are from, where your grandmum was born is important, because they'll enjoy gifts from their background more.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Well you certainly can't colour her a picture if you're 23. Age determines the maturity of the gift. Also, your background, where your grandmum and you are from, where your grandmum was born is important, because they'll enjoy gifts from their background more.
    well we are from the south ^^

my grandmum was raised on a farm.

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 46

What kind of a budget do you have to work with?
    How much are you willing to do for her?

From reading most of your posts recently,
    Your family is fairly poor,
    You mean a lot to her and she means a lot to you.

Any actual Object will have less meaning than something that demonstrates how much you appreciate her.
    You dabble in religion and spirituality, does that come from her?
    If that is important to her, perhaps a set of CDs containing the Bible or whatever texts she believes in.
    If not, then perhaps audio books on cd or mp3 for her to listen to. (gift certificate to audible?(and helping her set it up))

Does she need anything around the house? Any appliances that are old and barely functioning any more?
    While not 'glamorous' these sorts of gifts do show thought into someones needs.

Basically like was said above, without you telling more about her, its hard to make suggestions.
    (for some reason I have a picture of Tyler Perry's Madea as your grandmother... not sure why as you haven't told us anything, which shows why you need to give somewhat of a picture :P )

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 594
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

$49 Starbucks gift card and a pack of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    $49 Starbucks gift card and a pack of gum.
    no starbucks around here

you guys ask what she is like. . she likes the outdoors. with gardens and such. my budget is and can only be 50 dollars at max. she plays WoW mabye try to get her a time card?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Fix up the garden, clean up the whole house, give the car a wash. Costs not much in supplies, but the effort. Spend the some of the rest on flowers or some potted plant. After that have a nice day with her and maybe a walk or something outside if the weather allows it. Maybe have dinner out.

If she loves you a lot, you can have your photo taken. It's hella embarrassing, but she will like it.

Oh and:
    Bake her a cake.
    Last edited by Ronin; 03-11-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Stay frosty.

we have been meaning to have a family portrait made. but have not looked into the cost.

we have no garden yet shes been really sick for a while so have not been no work in the garden. but thats a good idea i can get her some plants and help her plant them. will force my self to go in the sunlight for her.

i can make a cake for her as well

clean up home as well

about washing the truck i have no idea how to do that proper

thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast