BABYMETAL is the Sweetest, Most Adorable Heavy Metal Band in Japan or Any Country

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,901
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    You're the last person on this forum that can say somethings get worse and worse. Your crap is the prime example of complete crap.
    thank you my music may not be good music to you. But to me i enjoy it. You just made me smile. Keep up the hate. To continue making my day

    you know. you can continue treating me bad and like shit. But one day it will turn back on you. And bite you in the ass. It may be years before that happen. But it will. But yes continue hateing me. Please do. The more you hate me. The more funny it is to me. You seem to enjoy saying things about me. So go ahead. Enjoy your self. Have fun. But it will come back to you. You have your differences i have mine. You dont like me. I dont care. So go ahead. Have fun. If it makes you happy. Do it. . . One day you will have nothing. Enjoy your life while it lasts

    i will probably be long gone by the time this happens. But it will happen. But im sure you will find some one else to nag at and curse at and so on. People like you never change. And never will. I hope you have a happy life. A wonderful life in fact. But no need to hate me. Like you do. I have never done wrong towards you are any one else on this forums are any where else. But go on and do what ever makes you happy. You dont know me in real life. You judge me by my actions on these forums. I have problems. But who dont? Im sure if you were to meet me in real life you may think different. I am quite a nice person. But i can be evil as well. I choose not to be. I may not care as much as others. But i do try. You will go your path in life. And i go mine till death takes me away. You will meet your maker in your next life the same as i will meet mine. I try to be nice to everyone. To be caring and friendly. But i can be evil as well. Its really no need to treat me so unkind. But again if it makes you happy. Do it. Have fun. Just know that it will all come back to you one day in life.
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 10:42 AM.
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

  2. #12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    thank you my music may not be good music to you. But to me i enjoy it. You just made me smile. Keep up the hate. To continue making my day

    you know. you can continue treating me bad and like shit. But one day it will turn back on you. And bite you in the ass. It may be years before that happen. But it will. But yes continue hateing me. Please do. The more you hate me. The more funny it is to me. You seem to enjoy saying things about me. So go ahead. Enjoy your self. Have fun. But it will come back to you. You have your differences i have mine. You dont like me. I dont care. So go ahead. Have fun. If it makes you happy. Do it. . People dont like a ass hole. One day you will have nothing. Enjoy your life while it lasts

    i will probably be long gone by the time this happens. But it will happen. But im sure you will find some one else to nag at and curse at and so on. People like you never change. And never will. I hope you have a happy life. A wonderful life in fact. But no need to hate me. Like you do. I have never done wrong towards you are any one else on this forums are any where else. But go on and do what ever makes you happy. You dont know me in real life. You judge me by my actions on these forums. I have problems. But who dont? Im sure if you were to meet me in real life you may think different. I am quite a nice person. But i can be evil as well. I choose not to be. I may not care as much as others. But i do try. You will go your path in life. And i go mine till death takes me away. You will meet your maker in your next life the same as i will meet mine. I try to be nice to everyone. To be caring and friendly. But i can be evil as well. Its really no need to treat me so unkind. But again if it makes you happy. Do it. Have fun. Just know that it will all come back to you one day in life.

  3. #13
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,901
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    i dont care what any one thanks. Just go on use your internet memes are what ever. Keep up judgeing me. I feel sorry for folks like you.
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

  4. #14
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i dont care what any one thanks. Just go on use your internet memes are what ever. Keep up judgeing me. I feel sorry for folks like you.

  5. #15
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,901
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I really dont understand what you have against me. But this is a waste of time. You dont care. You think treating me like shit will make me leave? I am sure that is what you want is for me to leave. I am not leaving unless i get banned and if in that case. I just hop on another account. Go on explain your self in full detail instead of posting dumb ass pictures. Enlighten me about why you hate me. Please do. Not your usual about how i whine and complain about things. I am sure you have complained some in your life. I am sure you have needed to vent to some one. But yet i am the bad guy. But im sure you will just post another picture. I guess because you cant put any thing in words. I think i get it. You think you are perfect. And never in any wrong? Is that so? Do i speak the truth? I want full detail. They can ban me over and over and over and over. I will still be here. In spirit and in form. They can ip ban me. I really dont care any more. If it comes to that. Then so be it. You will be happy. And most here will be as well. Life will continue on. I will just move on. Untill time passes. And i will be back. I am tired of your games. Be a man and tell me why you hate me.
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

  6. #16
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    18

    Default


  7. #17
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,901
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    You have no balls. You cant tell me. Because you dont know. You just choose to pick some one out of the crowd. Nag at them. Curse at them. All you can do is post dumb ass pictures. Either you are plain stupid. Are just to much of a coward to tell me the truth.
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

  8. #18
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    You have no balls. You cant tell me. Because you dont know. You just choose to pick some one out of the crowd. Nag at them. Curse at them. All you can do is post dumb ass pictures. Either you are plain stupid. Are just to much of a coward to tell me the truth.

  9. #19
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,901
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    See there we go again. You are a coward. You cannot tell the truth. Because there is none in what you say or speak. You are worthless in my eyes. The more wrong you do against me. The more it will come back to you. Same with how you treat others. You have no balls. You are a coward. Who cannot speak the truth. And you thank you are mr big guy with your dumb ass pictures. Go on hate me. I enjoy your hatred. The more you hate me. The more happy i am. Be a damn man and speak the truth. You cant can you? Go on post your stupid pics. Your nothing to me. But mere trash. Enjoy your life. Have fun with it. Continue your ways. And one day you will hate it the way you treated others.

    But enough of this. This is a waste of time. Ive said what i wanted to say.
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 01:46 PM.
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

  10. #20
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,599
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    See there we go again. You are a coward. You cannot tell the truth. Because there is none in what you say or speak. You are worthless in my eyes. The more wrong you do against me. The more it will come back to you. Same with how you treat others. You have no balls. You are a coward. Who cannot speak the truth. And you thank you are mr big guy with your dumb ass pictures. Go on hate me. I enjoy your hatred. The more you hate me. The more happy i am. Be a damn man and speak the truth. You cant can you? Go on post your stupid pics. Your nothing to me. But mere trash. Enjoy your life. Have fun with it. Continue your ways. And one day you will hate it the way you treated others.

    But enough of this. This is a waste of time. Ive said what i wanted to say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •