Looking for f2p MMO

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Red face Looking for f2p MMO

Looking for a f2p mmo(no b2p or f2p with pay for zones/content). I don't like moba/turn based games at all. Something with decent looking graphics, has to be 3d. Also needs to have a big playerbase. Those are the MUST HAVES. Although Character customization is a BIG plus for me, like dragon prophets/planet calypso..loved their char customization. Its not a must. Oh and preferably not pay to win.

Here are some games I have played:

WoW- Got bored because they didn't add content quick enough. Loved everything about it though, combat/pvp/dungeons/raids.

Aion- Loved the portal pvp it had. Good char customization. A little too grindy at higher lvls.

Rift- Like the combat, hate the pvp. Mounts/wardrobe is nice. Love the open world/rifts.(playing it atm)

Star trek- Just ran out of things to do. Love everything about it.

Neverwinter- Not to many different armor styles. Lvl 10 armor looks about the same as lvl 50. Pvp was so so. PvE was good, so was the combat.

Aura kingdom- Ran out of stuff to do. Pvp sucks. Everything else I liked.

Dragon Nest- Characters are too cartoony. But again, liked everything else. Well, pvp was bad.

Lotro/D&D- Played both..they were good. But im pretty sure they had zones/content you had to buy.

Tera-Got bored of it. Combat and open world were nice. Char customization was nice. Didn't like anything else.

Combat arms/Black light retribution- Like both of those, have no problems with them. Just got burnt out on them.

Uncharted Waters online- Love it, just hate that it takes forever to do anything. Graphics are a bit dated.

Hawken- Loved it all...hated it was 1st person.

Vindictus- Loved it all. Hated it took forever to get a group and its small player base.

Hopefully that helps in finding an mmo. Prefer action combat, but its not a must have.

Also played-(Runescape/Aika/Allods/Spiral Knights/Planetside2/Firefall/Eden Eternal/Mighty Quest for Epic Loot/Heva Clonia/World Tour Fishing/LoL/Everquest1,2/Forsaken World/PWI/Rusty Hearts/C9/Path of Exile/Planet Calypso/APB/Cabal/DC Universe/Dead Frontier/Dragons Prophet/Eldevin/Fallen Farth/Gaia/Gunz/Lunia/potbs/RF online/Runes of Magic/SMTI/Asda2/Global Agenda/Hellgate/IMVU/Karos/Microvolts/Loadout/NFSW/TF2/Warframe/9Dragons/Scarlet Blade/Shaiya/Grand Fantasia/Last Chaos/Tribes/Raiderz/War(Battle) of Immortals. All I can think of atm, would rather not replay those lol.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

You won't find anything. Unless you want to cop out with Mabinogi or wait forever for Lime Odyssey.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

so the one game you actually said that you hated on was the one you are currently playing... :S

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Aura kingdom has a patch update today with Warbow, 50v50 pvp and some new harder dungeons.

50v50 pvp might be lagsville but will be pretty funny lol.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

You can also try

Ragnarok Online 2
    Eclipse War Online
    Aion

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by JigsawPuzzle View Post
    You can also try

Ragnarok Online 2
    Eclipse War Online
    Aion
    OP already played AION.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita