if you could live in one apocalyptic world which would you choose?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271

Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

time to add on to my post

I would live in a world where the fall of mankind happened. Would not be from a a war that had nukes used. the world would be no sun light what so ever. Very little plant life. Barely any electricity. The world would be cold. But not freezing cold. Instead cold like death. The world would be a dark place with strange creatures lurking in the shadows. Gas mask would not be required but to be able to protect your self from elements of what ever there is. Bodies would be around. But since there is not heat and no flys and bugs to eat on there flesh. They barely rot. The world would be bleek and dark and no life about it what so ever. Barely any humans left. only one percent of the world population remains and are scattered far and few. The food is aslo very little. People resort to eating rats and what ever they can find. But dont forget food is sparse. So cannibalism is the normal to survive this harsh world. The water is ridden to to the disease of human bodies. Only very little water that is clean is left. Buildings made of human flesh and bones. Would be one of the sights. No clean clothing. The clothing would be something out of a horror movie. Since there is little animals left. People would be making clothing out of the skin of dead people. Turning it into leather. And what little clothing there was. There would be many killings. The sounds of this world would be dark. So dark infact you could feel it. You would here screams of people. Since for some reason. Sound would echo many miles in this world. The creatures would not be from hell. But would seem like it. No one would no where they came from. They would be very evil and hunt people down. There bodys features would be many. They would be death them selfs. There skin twisted and ridden with filth. There eyes as black as the darkest dark in the world. But the other side of the coin. There would not be many of them as well. You walk miles and miles and probly not see another soul around you. But the stench of decay and death will be all around you. The sights would be darkness but yet you can see. The world be grey. No life what so ever. Governments long gone. Mankind long gone. Society falling. There would be no friend ship. No love. No care. No emotions in this world. It would be a forgotten world. The many seas would be gone. No rain. No sunlight. No heat. Nothing. but a bleek and dead landscape. There would be music that floats around like a breeze. That would resemble dark ambient but a lot darker. The ground would be hard. And what little sand there was it would be ridden thorns. There would be rumors of a land that was un touched from this place. But it would be all lies. There would be some hope of escaping this place. But time is still here. As it would seem. In fact it gos very slow. So people dont age. There would be no breeding. No more kids to be born. No animals to be born. Once some died that was it. As death would and only be the way to escape from this world. You would walk and see corpse still half alive morphed into objects. Begging for you to end there misery. Everything would be rusted. Broken. And no colour what so ever. There would be no peace in this world. Religion would fall. Since many people would think god left them. There would be no transportation. No sense of direction. Your skin would be pale. Pale like a dead corpse. Eyes sunken in from lack of sleep. Most would be disease ridden from the filth. You would walk and walk. There would be no money. No trading system in place. Any thing that resembles a society would be long forgotten. People would starting drinking there own piss. But that would turn on them. As that would not be enough fluids to survive. Since there is no rain. There is no steady water supply. Underground water supply's would be dried up as well. The only few animals that were left. Would be crows. Rats.And some dogs and cats. There may be more animals around but none would know. You would walk and it would be normal to see crows eating a dead corpse. You your self might resort to eating the corpse if there was no other option. People would wonder for miles and miles. In hopes of peace. But there would be non. There would be very little books about the humans race past. Most would be destroyed. All in all this world would be a hellish world to live in. But in its own a very beautiful world.

not sure if any one will read that all. i could keep going on but i dont want to disturb you guys with what a true perfect world for me was >.<
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    Dub you should read The Road, by Cormac McCarthy.
    i saw a film called the road. but it is not the type of world i would want to be in. the world i posted is my ideal world. i may be crazy i am not sure. but what i posted is paradise

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    time to add on to my post

Snip

not sure if any one will read that all. i could keep going on but i dont want to disturb you guys with what a true perfect world for me was >.<
    Sounds a lot like Minnesota during the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Sounds a lot like Missouri.
    im pretty sure there would be no place in this world like what i posted. who knows mabye i will get that world in my next life

im pretty sure there would be no place in this world like what i posted. who knows mabye i will get that world in my next life
    I edited it. It actually sounds like Minnesota

but that is only for a small time of the year. i want a world like i posted to be like that forever. it seems so peaceful to me.

but that is only for a small time of the year. i want a world like i posted to be like that forever. it seems so peaceful to me.
    Your 'world' is creative but can you answer how'd it got like that?

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Your 'world' is creative but can you answer how'd it got like that?
    that is the thing. the cause is unknown. no one knows. Thats how i put it. I think of it has a state of hell. That my mind is. But each his own. To me a world like that is paradise. Its beautiful. In its own sick and twisted way.

i got some of my ideas from this great artist

zdislav beksinski

may he rest in peace. But he makes great gothic artwork. With bleek and dark landscapes. After i started viewing his artwork my mind starting grinding. Creating my own world. That seems like a place to live in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzis%C...Beksi%C5%84ski

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Un...inski_1984.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=zdis...w=1280&bih=917
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 09:25 PM.

that is the thing. the cause is unknown. no one knows. Thats how i put it. I think of it has a state of hell. That my mind is. But each his own. To me a world like that is paradise. Its beautiful. In its own sick and twisted way.

i got some of my ideas from this great artist

zdislav beksinski

may he rest in peace. But he makes great gothic artwork. With bleek and dark landscapes. After i started viewing his artwork my mind starting grinding. Creating my own world. That seems like a place to live in.
    But what I was trying to say is, the conditions are uninhabitable. Even if you were in a time like that you wouldn't have even made it past your first breathe as a child. Even as a grown adult it would even be unlikely to live.

I'm not knocking your creativity but you should try to form up something that's actually habitable so you can make sense of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast