if you could live in one apocalyptic world which would you choose?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    But what I was trying to say is, the conditions are uninhabitable. Even if you were in a time like that you wouldn't have even made it past your first breathe as a child. Even as a grown adult it would even be unlikely to live.

I'm not knocking your creativity but you should try to form up something that's actually habitable so you can make sense of it.

this world. I created is not like our earth world. Its in another dimension. Where the laws of realty is broken down. And is no more. So what we know as realty in this world. Is not in the other world.

Sorry i forgot when i made my post to start it with that.
    When i make my posts im always half a sleep

there is many dimensions. Each with its own world. This is just how i imaged it in one of those dimensions
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    this world. I created is not like our earth world. Its in another dimension. Where the laws of realty is broken down. And is no more. So what we know as realty in this world. Is not in the other world.

Sorry i forgot when i made my post to start it with that.
    When i make my posts im always half a sleep

there is many dimensions. Each with its own world. This is just how i imaged it in one of those dimensions
    I was actually discussing that with a co worker, except it was regarding time travel

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

I was actually discussing that with a co worker, except it was regarding time travel
    any ways what world can you come up with? thanks for reading the long post by the way

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

But what I was trying to say is, the conditions are uninhabitable. Even if you were in a time like that you wouldn't have even made it past your first breathe as a child. Even as a grown adult it would even be unlikely to live.

I'm not knocking your creativity but you should try to form up something that's actually habitable so you can make sense of it.
    Trey don't take this the wrong way man, but I was just reading your posts here, then thought about your older posts, and holy hell man you sound like you've gotten a lot more mature. It's random and off-topic but it makes me feel nostalgic.

Regardless, I'd prefer a quiet snow-covered world, not a raging storm but a blanket of snow just covering the wastes, nothing dangerous out there, and I'd like to be with a few people, that's it. Just us. And I'd like to just travel, I guess there could be others but I'd want it to be in a way completely peaceful, except for other humans. I'd go into more detail but I'm honestly kind of tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234