if you could live in one apocalyptic world which would you choose?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default if you could live in one apocalyptic world which would you choose?

for me it would not be zombies as much as i love them.

any ways.

I would live in a world where the fall of mankind happened. Would not be from a a war that had nukes used. the world would be no sun light what so ever. Very little plant life. Barely any electricity. The world would be cold. But not freezing cold. Instead cold like death. The world would be a dark place with strange creatures lurking in the shadows. Gas mask would not be required but to be able to protect your self from elements of what ever there is. Bodies would be around. But since there is not heat and no flys and bugs to eat on there flesh. They barely rot. The world would be bleek and dark and no life about it what so ever. Barely any humans left. only one percent of the world population remains and are scattered far and few. The food is aslo very little. People resort to eating rats and what ever they can find. But dont forget food is sparse. So cannibalism is the normal to survive this harsh world. The water is ridden to to the disease of human bodies. Only very little water that is clean is left. Buildings made of human flesh and bones. Would be one of the sights. No clean clothing. The clothing would be something out of a horror movie. Since there is little animals left. People would be making clothing out of the skin of dead people. Turning it into leather. And what little clothing there was. There would be many killings. The sounds of this world would be dark. So dark infact you could feel it. You would here screams of people. Since for some reason. Sound would echo many miles in this world. The creatures would not be from hell. But would seem like it. No one would no where they came from. They would be very evil and hunt people down. There bodys features would be many. They would be death them selfs. There skin twisted and ridden with filth. There eyes as black as the darkest dark in the world. But the other side of the coin. There would not be many of them as well. You walk miles and miles and probly not see another soul around you. But the stench of decay and death will be all around you. The sights would be darkness but yet you can see. The world be grey. No life what so ever. Governments long gone. Mankind long gone. Society falling. There would be no friend ship. No love. No care. No emotions in this world. It would be a forgotten world. The many seas would be gone. No rain. No sunlight. No heat. Nothing. Could go on with this. But this is enough for now

your turn guys
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 04:53 AM.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

medievalist future-past
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

forgot to update the rules. you gotta explain the world in detail. of life there and what it would be like to live in it >.<

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

I'd ride a bike everywhere and there would be horses and deer in the streets that are slowly being taken over by grass and trees shrubs. Also this song would be playing all the time in my head. Then I'd die or turn into a star or something.

well damn this turned out bad was hoping for some neat worlds you guys could imagine. i guess im the sick in the head one yet again >.<

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

i don't know. i'm too tired atm. i'll fill it in later

edit: ok i'll try a little bit.

either

anarchist utopia in which everyone is free to do what they want, with the exception of things that harm others, such as murder, rape, injury, arson etc. money is no longer relevant. all that is relevant is creativity. in order to fill the roles of labourers, ai constructs have been created that will definitely not try to kill everyone and or take over. also, everyone can be whatever they want, both in vocation and in form. i would live downtown in a city in a small flat.

or

a number of people transform into like, elves like from the lotr books, and go live in the forests in canada, and canada is abandoned by humankind, who go elsewhere, and awesome forests grow everywhere here and stuff. i had a dream about this one time, shut up
    Last edited by postrook; 03-12-2014 at 05:26 AM.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    okay i will be looking forward to it

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ Reputation: 534

Adventure Time

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post

edit: ok i'll try a little bit.

either

anarchist utopia in which everyone is free to do what they want, with the exception of things that harm others, such as murder, rape, injury, arson etc. money is no longer relevant. all that is relevant is creativity. in order to fill the roles of labourers, ai constructs have been created that will definitely not try to kill everyone and or take over. also, everyone can be whatever they want, both in vocation and in form. i would live downtown in a city in a small flat.

or

a number of people transform into like, elves like from the lotr books, and go live in the forests in canada, and canada is abandoned by humankind, who go elsewhere, and awesome forests grow everywhere here and stuff. i had a dream about this one time, shut up

thank you for sharing. the second one sounds way to happy for me sadly

:edit:

any one else got any worlds they would want to live in? if so please go in detail. i enjoy reading what others can come up with
    Last edited by duby; 03-12-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast