WildStar NDA dropped

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    I dunno maybe because, after over a decade, you'd think we might have moved forward from such things? That's just me, i mean i expect progress in things, not going backwards ten years to an aspect of games which is roundly disliked by dang well everyone...
    race lock is only in place BECAUSE THE ANIMATIONS TAKE TIME(if you haven't realized, every race has UNIQUE animations FOR EACH CLASS) lol
    they will eventually have no race restriction for classes
    Last edited by Candyholic; 03-13-2014 at 06:41 PM.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    race lock is only in place BECAUSE THE ANIMATIONS TAKE TIME(if you haven't realized, every race has UNIQUE animations FOR EACH CLASS) lol
    Oh is that why? That's pretty good news then. One day bunny girl gunner, one day.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

That's a very optimistic view on a lazy bit of game design. Yeah, they'll make animations, like the other games with gender-locked classes did. Oh wait, they didn't. Lets take Lineage 2 for an example again. Eleven years, still no animations for other genders for gender locked classes, hummm...
    Last edited by Dave!Yognaught; 03-13-2014 at 07:42 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 256

That's a very optimistic view on a lazy bit of game design. Yeah, they'll make animations, like the other games with gender-locked classes did. Oh wait, they didn't.
    there's been an official statement that animations are indeed coming.
    so calm your vagina, please.

the thing is, there's not just an offensive/defensive animation like in wow, but a lot of spells have their own animation.

thank u for those kind words
    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

there's been an official statement that animations are indeed coming.
    so calm your vagina, please.

the thing is, there's not just an offensive/defensive animation like in wow, but a lot of spells have their own animation.
    Being a **** dose little good, it'd be excellent if you learned that.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

That's a very optimistic view on a lazy bit of game design. Yeah, they'll make animations, like the other games with gender-locked classes did. Oh wait, they didn't. Lets take Lineage 2 for an example again. Eleven years, still no animations for other genders for gender locked classes, hummm...
    Yes, lets spend another couple of months working on the giving races all the same amount of classes, screw lore as well.
    Also, Lineage had at most 6 combat animations per class. when you used a fire ball you saw the mage do the same thing as an ice ball. Remember these are just examples before everyone starts shooting arrows at me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Being a **** dose little good, it'd be excellent if you learned that.
    lol(more stuff typed)
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

I found it funny that some people here saying that the grind is that bad but its clearly
    a fair grind and definitley fine. People who said that are clearley people from the new generation
    who never played the old stuff and just know games like WoW, Gw2 and so on.
    Seriousley..to say that this game is grindy is just stupid and some people pointed out
    that the graphic is too cartoony..well you know WoW? No one cared about the cartoon style
    and it was really impressive (when it was new). The art style of wildstar is unique and its by far
    better than WoW's graphic + it fits totaly fine to this new universe.

Just to point this out..I am not a fanboy of this game. Enjoyed it yeah but I am more
    into other games right now. But this game is not a bad one. Thats a fact and people
    who cant see this are blind.

ah I forgot to mention that the p2p system is well made cause it has a free to play option
    (after you get some stuff..takes you not so much time) If you do the right things you can
    keep up playing for free so its not a hard p2p game. Some people here were flaming about
    the p2p "this game will be f2p in no time"...perhaps this will happen perhaps not cause
    this credit system will allow you to play free if you dot it right. People should think about
    their comments...
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

http://www.twitch.tv/forcestrategygaming

Force is streaming the game if you want a look at it.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

You can defend race/class restrictions to some extent, like if it's lore related or something. Like a "force of good" holy elf race not being able to use an evil blood magic class. But there's literally 6 classes. What good reason is there that the Aurin can't use a freakin' sword or be a healer?

Not that it matters because the game is awful anyway.

$60 box and $15 a month... *snort, chortle* it would be dead in under ~6 months even if it was F2P.
    Last edited by Retto; 03-14-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast