WildStar NDA dropped

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Tera and Blade & Soul still have better combat system/graphic art style then Wildstar.

I played Wildstar, the game is not really that good, the combat is ok, but not great, animations are bad, world is lifeless, too many mini games, too many hoops you have to jump to get to the cherry middle, feels like a console game then anything else, not really worth my money to pay the monthly fee plus the BOX.

Maybe gets better at max level, but I just dont see it, I think the game will DIE off under a year.

If you want to PVP I would say get Elder Scrolls Online, there world PvP is really good, PvE sucks though, stick with Skyrim+Mods..
    If you want to PvE, I say world of warcraft is your go game, you really cant go wrong with that.
    Last edited by Felore; 03-18-2014 at 11:24 PM.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Meantime, you can talk about your favorite class here: http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...r-Battle-Class

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Random Chua Reputation: 47

Grabbed a random key for reasons that I don't know. Here, take it: KQFR-69S3-JCLH-SKLW-W92K

Also more keys here. http://logt.ly/WildStarbetakey <--- Facebook required.

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

This game is WoW 2.0, I kid you not. I rarely diss games or call them wow clones, but everything besides the combat reminds me of it. After doing research it's said that this is being headed by ex wow developers.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Mikedot View Post
    Grabbed a random key for reasons that I don't know. Here, take it: KQFR-69S3-JCLH-SKLW-W92K

Also more keys here. http://logt.ly/WildStarbetakey <--- Facebook required.
    You don't need a key if you pre-order by the way.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Thanks to Jermatoo I was able to give the game a shot last weekend. The game is getting mixed reviews just from a beta perspective. Honestly, I love the game. I like the story line from what I played and the combat seems pretty smooth. I don't care about the slow pace, considering it's very similar to WoW as you only have 2 abilities for the first 10 levels of WoW to begin with. I do like the Dominion and the classes too. The game has a lot of funny moments as well. To me, the gameplay is a huge deal and I can handle it. It has a lot of comedy as well.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Felore View Post
    Tera and Blade & Soul still have better combat system/graphic art style then Wildstar.

I played Wildstar, the game is not really that good, the combat is ok, but not great, animations are bad, world is lifeless, too many mini games, too many hoops you have to jump to get to the cherry middle, feels like a console game then anything else, not really worth my money to pay the monthly fee plus the BOX.

Maybe gets better at max level, but I just dont see it, I think the game will DIE off under a year.

If you want to PVP I would say get Elder Scrolls Online, there world PvP is really good, PvE sucks though, stick with Skyrim+Mods..
    If you want to PvE, I say world of warcraft is your go game, you really cant go wrong with that.
    Love how everybody only mentions Tera and Blade and Soul when they speak about a *free target* combat system, even though these 2 games have an absolutely slow and terrible combat system, lol.

C9 has the most advanced free target combat system while dragon nest also has a decent one, at least much better than the 2 games you mentioned above.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Love how everybody only mentions Tera and Blade and Soul when they speak about a *free target* combat system, even though these 2 games have an absolutely slow and terrible combat system, lol.

C9 has the most advanced free target combat system while dragon nest also has a decent one, at least much better than the 2 games you mentioned above.
    I really don't understand how people compare instanced games (c9, dragon nest) to full-mmorpg's.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567