my apolgy to Hamster

  1. #1
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211
    duby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,909
    Rep Power
    8

    Default my apolgy to Hamster

    I know you will not care. But i do apologize for the harsh things i said towards you. You may hate me. But i am sorry. I let my anger get best of me. This is not a normal thing for me to curse at people and etc.
    The south will rise again. God bless the C.S.A. The south is my home. I will die for the south. Please bury me in the great Southern land. And sing Dixie as you lay me to rest so i can here it forever. God bless the south.

  2. #2
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,539
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    You've apologized to people several times and you simply turn around and do it again. What's the point of doing so when you iterated in your previous rant that you simply don't care about anyone?
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.


  3. #3
    The Undead Reputation: 417
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,060
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    I know you will not care. But i do apologize for the harsh things i said towards you. You may hate me. But i am sorry. I let my anger get best of me. This is not a normal thing for me to curse at people and etc.
    ha, don't apologise to that nerd. he'll hate you either way.


  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    12,603
    Rep Power
    18

    Default


  5. #5
    call me chicken strips Reputation: 500
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,417
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    You've apologized to people several times and you simply turn around and do it again. What's the point of doing so when you iterated in your previous rant that you simply don't care about anyone?
    Like a dog returns to eat its vomit, so does a man return to his sinful ways - T. Pain


    Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

    Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Loric's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.
    Posts
    4,613
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Like a dog returns to eat its vomit, so does a man return to his sinful ways - T. Pain
    Hahaha I hope you just made this up, because it is excellent.


    Also, you got your apology out there. Imma lock this up before it turns into a crapshow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •