my apolgy to Hamster

  1. #1
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default my apolgy to Hamster

    I know you will not care. But i do apologize for the harsh things i said towards you. You may hate me. But i am sorry. I let my anger get best of me. This is not a normal thing for me to curse at people and etc.

  2. #2
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 384
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    You've apologized to people several times and you simply turn around and do it again. What's the point of doing so when you iterated in your previous rant that you simply don't care about anyone?

  3. #3
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 568
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,814
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    I know you will not care. But i do apologize for the harsh things i said towards you. You may hate me. But i am sorry. I let my anger get best of me. This is not a normal thing for me to curse at people and etc.
    ha, don't apologise to that nerd. he'll hate you either way.
    the future is bleak, uncertain, beautiful
    tomorrow they might come and arrest us all
    only if you listen closely can you hear the machines
    beneath the side walk whispering
    the machines beneath the side walk are
    always whispering
    strive to listen close
    please, try to be free
    don't be afraid
    the end of the world will never come

  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,088
    Rep Power
    20

    Default


  5. #5
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 607
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,758
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    You've apologized to people several times and you simply turn around and do it again. What's the point of doing so when you iterated in your previous rant that you simply don't care about anyone?
    Like a dog returns to eat its vomit, so does a man return to his sinful ways - T. Pain

    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Reputation: 314
    Loric's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.
    Posts
    4,800
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Like a dog returns to eat its vomit, so does a man return to his sinful ways - T. Pain
    Hahaha I hope you just made this up, because it is excellent.


    Also, you got your apology out there. Imma lock this up before it turns into a crapshow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •