my apolgy to Hamster

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default my apolgy to Hamster

I know you will not care. But i do apologize for the harsh things i said towards you. You may hate me. But i am sorry. I let my anger get best of me. This is not a normal thing for me to curse at people and etc.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

You've apologized to people several times and you simply turn around and do it again. What's the point of doing so when you iterated in your previous rant that you simply don't care about anyone?
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

The Undead Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    I know you will not care. But i do apologize for the harsh things i said towards you. You may hate me. But i am sorry. I let my anger get best of me. This is not a normal thing for me to curse at people and etc.
    ha, don't apologise to that nerd. he'll hate you either way.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    You've apologized to people several times and you simply turn around and do it again. What's the point of doing so when you iterated in your previous rant that you simply don't care about anyone?
    Like a dog returns to eat its vomit, so does a man return to his sinful ways - T. Pain

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Like a dog returns to eat its vomit, so does a man return to his sinful ways - T. Pain
    Hahaha I hope you just made this up, because it is excellent.

Also, you got your apology out there. Imma lock this up before it turns into a crapshow.