so ive been listeing to dark ambient a lot. way to much and its starting something

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    every time duby says dark, take a drink
    free dark for you guys

DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK time for you all to get drunk
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

call me chicken strips Reputation: 500

take a drink of Snapple

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    take a drink of Snapple
    NO
    its gotta be hard liquor are vodka
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 277

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    oh shit okay will start with 3 first. so go 3 then 4 then twin okay got it

this one right?

i dont like 3 so far
    no that's not what i meant, actually. i meant, after listening to alternative 3 by brian eno, i thought you might like to listen to selected ambient works vol 2 by aphex twin, followed by Ambient 4: On Land, the track by Coil, and finally the zoviet france track.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    no that's not what i meant, actually. i meant, after listening to alternative 3 by brian eno, i thought you might like to listen to selected ambient works vol 2 by aphex twin, followed by Ambient 4: On Land, the track by Coil, and finally the zoviet france track.
    ohh mybad i will go try those again sadly the ones i listen to did notkick it with me,. not really dark enough

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

I often lay in bed listening to Drake and think about that one ex who I rushed.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

let me explain. when i listen to psytrance especially dark psy. i got into another world like state sometimes. well with dark ambient its way different. i start thinking in my brain. of different worlds. different dimensions. and life in them. most of them though is very dark worlds. not too long ago. i was laying in bed. with dark ambient on and thinking about life. in a world were everything is dead. no life but so what ever. just death. and thats just one world. its like gears in my mind. i keep thinking of all these places. some worlds were humans are all skeletons. some i will not even go into details way to graphic. but the music is giving me a strange feeling i am not used to. relaxing i put the music on and lay down. and i just lay there and think all day. i just woke up lol. been in bed since 8 am its 7 pm right now. any ways have you guys ever had any music do this to you where. you just think about strange and odd things?

the music to me is so beautiful. its not just beats and thats it. its all music that put your mind in a feeling of being lost. which i like >.< a feeling of like you are not alone but can see no one else is around. you just think. i tried regular ambient i did not like it. i like the sound and feeling dark ambient gives me. i start playing it from the time i wake up till bed time. so which is all day long.

Didn't you just say in a thread THIS WEEK that you would start listening to up beat music?

I'm disappointed in you Duby, I thought you were someone who enforced what they said they would do.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Didn't you just say in a thread THIS WEEK that you would start listening to up beat music?

I'm disappointed in you Duby, I thought you were someone who enforced what they said they would do.
    i do listen to upbeat music well i try i really dont know much upbeat style of music. i like this dark ambient though because its relaxing me.

but i am a man of my word. just gotta find some upbeat music i like

really the only happy music i know is

Last edited by duby; 03-14-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

i do listen to upbeat music well i try i really dont know much upbeat style of music. i like this dark ambient though because its relaxing me.

but i am a man of my word. just gotta find some upbeat music i like
    It doesn't count if you're listening to downers like this. Anything you do all the time will be comfortable to you (listening to dark ambiance). That's why you make positive changes in your life in the first place. So these newly comfortable things have positive impacts on you.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    It doesn't count if you're listening to downers like this. Anything you do all the time will be comfortable to you (listening to dark ambiance). That's why you make positive changes in your life in the first place. So these newly comfortable things have positive impacts on you.
    okay ^^ you know any upbeat music then? no vocal trance are anything like that. i posted the only happy music i listen to in my post above

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast