so ive been listeing to dark ambient a lot. way to much and its starting something

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Zynosphere View Post
    Im a Hardstyle kind of dude, so I tend to like the faster/energetic stuff :P
    yea. i like hardcore and terrorcore so i know what ya mean

do like a little raw style though

but im sure you might like hi tech its a faster form of dark psy. 160-200 bpms some is over that but very rarely

there is aslo psycore which is a really fast form of psytrance. ill try to find my last mix i view if i am thinking right it was 200-250 bpm but psycore is not really a genre i dont think. most just call it hi tech. hi tech is like the experimental of psytrance. it is really different. with many styles and sounds. hence why i like it so much

heres a great site where you get free and legal psytrance and other genres of music.

http://www.ektoplazm.com/

see if you can find any thing you like

i mostly go for the dark psy and such albums. and down tempo and of course experimental but they got a ton of great albums with many sounds there. and they aslo got flac for higher quality. no account needed and its all free.

i dont listen to just a few electronic music genres. i listen to quite many. from hardcore to psytrance. to ambient to noise. from industrial to down tempo and so on
    Last edited by duby; 03-16-2014 at 08:27 PM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    yea. i like hardcore and terrorcore so i know what ya mean

do like a little raw style though

but im sure you might like hi tech its a faster form of dark psy. 160-200 bpms some is over that but very rarely

there is aslo psycore which is a really fast form of psytrance. ill try to find my last mix i view if i am thinking right it was 200-250 bpm but psycore is not really a genre i dont think. most just call it hi tech. hi tech is like the experimental of psytrance. it is really different. with many styles and sounds. hence why i like it so much

heres a great site where you get free and legal psytrance and other genres of music.

http://www.ektoplazm.com/

see if you can find any thing you like

i mostly go for the dark psy and such albums. and down tempo and of course experimental but they got a ton of great albums with many sounds there. and they aslo got flac for higher quality. no account needed and its all free.

i dont listen to just a few electronic music genres. i listen to quite many. from hardcore to psytrance. to ambient to noise. from industrial to down tempo and so on

You and I just became best friends. Rawstyle is that good shit ;D. Digital Punk has been playing non stop on my soundcloud lol.

'06
    CURRENTLY PLAYING:
    FFXIV
    EVE Online

Find me on twitter! @nikkonasty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234