so ive been listeing to dark ambient a lot. way to much and its starting something

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default so ive been listeing to dark ambient a lot. way to much and its starting something

let me explain. when i listen to psytrance especially dark psy. i got into another world like state sometimes. well with dark ambient its way different. i start thinking in my brain. of different worlds. different dimensions. and life in them. most of them though is very dark worlds. not too long ago. i was laying in bed. with dark ambient on and thinking about life. in a world were everything is dead. no life but so what ever. just death. and thats just one world. its like gears in my mind. i keep thinking of all these places. some worlds were humans are all skeletons. some i will not even go into details way to graphic. but the music is giving me a strange feeling i am not used to. relaxing i put the music on and lay down. and i just lay there and think all day. i just woke up lol. been in bed since 8 am its 7 pm right now. any ways have you guys ever had any music do this to you where. you just think about strange and odd things?

the music to me is so beautiful. its not just beats and thats it. its all music that put your mind in a feeling of being lost. which i like >.< a feeling of like you are not alone but can see no one else is around. you just think. i tried regular ambient i did not like it. i like the sound and feeling dark ambient gives me. i start playing it from the time i wake up till bed time. so which is all day long.

You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 294

are you looking for recommendations? i can give you some. i don't know about dark ambient per se, but i love ambient music that sounds dark xd
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    are you looking for recommendations? i can give you some. i don't know about dark ambient per se, but i love ambient music that sounds dark xd
    sure any thing that will give me a nice feeling to take me to another world. i just cant stand music that is not dark. i know its odd. but to me darker forms of music is always better. it has its own rules and dose not abide by the normal that is mainstream music.

i dont like happy music. even though i have cut back on horrorcore and some violent music. and just resorting to music that lets me think about things. to relax me. and i have found that dark ambient is the music for me.
    Last edited by duby; 03-14-2014 at 01:03 AM.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

well, ambient/drone. idunno, i get them a bit mixed up sometimes.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

wow lots of videos. looking at them now thanks bro

i recommend listening either with headphones or at a time when there's not much else going on, soundwise (ie. late at night), or, even better, both. it's very subtle music.

i recommend listening either with headphones or at a time when there's not much else going on, soundwise (ie. late at night), or, even better, both.
    okay will do that. reason i use my speakers is so i can lay down and relax. but im at pc now. so far i started with the first track brian eno alt 3 and wow i love this so far. great feeling from this

wow did not know this. this is oldschool ambient from the 80s oO wick shit man

so far brain eno ambient 4 on land sounds dark. i think this album is in the dark genre but before dark ambient was used as a genre. and its own genre
    Last edited by duby; 03-14-2014 at 01:16 AM.

now i think about it, i screwed up the ordering of those. alternative 3 should be first, yeah, but then i'd follow that up with the aphex twin, which is at the bottom atm. after that the order is right.

edit: although if you're liking the ambient on land album, by all means continue lol. i'm just worried it might be a bit too much, too soon.

now i think about it, i screwed up the ordering of those. alternative 3 should be first, yeah, but then i'd follow that up with the aphex twin, which is at the bottom atm. after that the order is right.

edit: although if you're liking the ambient on land album, by all means continue lol. i'm just worried it might be a bit too much, too soon.
    oh shit okay will start with 3 first. so go 3 then 4 then twin okay got it

this one right?

i dont like 3 so far
    Last edited by duby; 03-14-2014 at 01:25 AM.

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

every time duby says dark, take a drink

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast