Which one do you prefer: Infinite Crisis or SMITE?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Which one do you prefer: Infinite Crisis or SMITE?

Hi hi! Well, im a LoL player since its CB and now i want to try another fresh moba, but cant decide...
    I like DC comics characters and now is in OB, but SMITE offers 3rd person moba (but i cant see many support chars...), so i need you guys to tell me which one do you prefer and why please! =) thank you!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Smite is great. Satisfies all my moba needs.

Infinite Crisis is pure fan service. If you want the isometric style youre better off sticking with LoL or giving Dawngate a try.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Smite. Infinite Crisis is a steaming pile of horse shit.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

Secret option 3: Dota 2.
    Claimed by the lovely miss Zilo

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

HoTS > All

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

They're both really shitty games. Then again I just feel like every "moba" game is just shit nowadays. Smite is pretty god awful even for a moba and IC is literally just fanservice at its worst, not to mention it ripped off League's map and game mode with just adding "environment destruction"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

SMITE artwork is more appealing. But I only play LoL. If you liked SMITE but don't want to play it, you could try Super Monday Night Combat or Cyphers (foreign) or ArcheBlade.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Infinite Crisis is literally just a DC Universe reskin of League's Dominion game type. They copy the map layout exactly, right down to brush placement, and the characters' kits are pretty much entirely uninspired ripoffs of various League champions. It also suffers from god awful input lag that makes the game pretty much unplayable.

Smite is pretty good. It's a fresh take on the MOBA genre, and it's much faster paced and action-oriented than other games in the genre. It's also quite visually impressive and well-optimized, and it has quite a large variety of game modes to choose from compared to other MOBAs. The only major flaw the game has is that HiRez's balance team isn't the greatest. There are some gods who have been permanent pick-or-ban in ranked for months without receiving any nerfs *coughzeuscough* while they nerf pubstompers and low-tier gods into the ground *cougharachne* *coughcupidcough*.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    There are some gods who have been permanent pick-or-ban in ranked for months without receiving any nerfs *coughzeuscough* while they nerf pubstompers and low-tier gods into the ground *cougharachne* *coughcupidcough*.
    Really? When beta came out it was Hades and Artemis that were god-tier. I thought Bastet was sexy.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Really? When beta came out it was Hades and Artemis that were god-tier. I thought Bastet was sexy.
    Hades is trash tier, Zeus received some buffs a long time ago and now he is banned pretty much 24/7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast