Swordsman Online ENG teaser site open [Beta registrations as well] - PerfectWorld

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Heres a video

Showing the schools ( classes) of the game.. although i dont know the exact name of them since they appear in japanese ( i think..)

But im probably rolling for the class that appears at 1:25 mins of the video.. i kinda liked the assassin/teleportation ( ultra fast speed) action.

If someone knows where is the registration for the beta.. please link it.. or send it to me... cuz i really wanna try this game ^^
    Last edited by netjerseth; 03-15-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by netjerseth View Post
    Heres a video

Showing the schools ( classes) of the game.. although i dont know the exact name of them since they appear in japanese ( i think..)

But im probably rolling for the class that appears at 1:25 mins of the video.. i kinda liked the assassin/teleportation ( ultra fast speed) action.

If someone knows where is the registration for the beta.. please link it.. or send it to me... cuz i really wanna try this game ^^
    It's in the first post...

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post

Thank you ^^

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by netjerseth View Post
    Heres a video

That video is the "investigative mode" right? Where you take off the bars and look at your character in 3rd person? This is the first video I've seen without crosshairs.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Basoes View Post
    I'm a bit scared since this is going to perfect world, they're known for completely abandoning their older games when a new one comes
    Except for the fact that this is self made and the chinese server has been going for almost a year now. Who knows? I mean Forsaken World and PWE both still updates, non frequently or not.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Except for the fact that this is self made and the chinese server has been going for almost a year now. Who knows? I mean Forsaken World and PWE both still updates, non frequently or not.
    they have about 13 games and they only update like 3 of them. rusty hearts hasn't been updated in like 2 years they stopped once radierz game and they pretty much stopped raiderz once never winter came

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

New video

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I actually wrote an early look for Swordsman Online. I also have a 2-hour long gameplay video on my youtube channel.

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

did you saw that? the end of the trailer is trash lol. I like material arts movies with flying guys and so on but a guy who destroys a ship with his cloth is just trash lol

Wushu forever!
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Age of Wushu without Snail Games?

willing to give it a try. I hope it doesn't disappoint we really need a good Eastern style mmorpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast