Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 43 of 43

Thread: Any Warframe Players?

  1. #26
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Prime Rhino actually is better, from what I heard a friend say. Faster move speed. The game is still full exploits and lame tricks tho. I liked the game better a year ago. Half the game seems Rhino, anyways. Easy to be good.

  2. #27
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245
    Thetake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,849
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Warframe!
    "The game where every level looks the same."


    Seriously, when I tried it every level was the inside of a spaceship using the exact same textures.
    You must have played during very early open beta or something because this was one of the things they specifically addressed early on. There is quite a bit of verity in the maps now and the game has had some time to grow.
    Relax and enjoy life


  3. #28
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20
    wyruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Buttstonia
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Prime Rhino actually is better, from what I heard a friend say. Faster move speed. The game is still full exploits and lame tricks tho. I liked the game better a year ago. Half the game seems Rhino, anyways. Easy to be good.
    rhino prime has 10% higher base sprint speed than its regular counterpart so its just not the slowest frame anymore. Besides, people do play rhino, but its not as popular as it once was as its too boring to play
    it has 1/3rd less armor than valkyr, base 100 hp and 100 power, 150shield. it only has dmg resist skill while valk has true invincibility..... its only redeeming qualities are the skills and higher shield (and skills hardly do any dmg to high end enemies so its only role is stagger and absorb dmg) good for solo, not as good for team play as other frames.... its even less reliable than frost due to snowglobe being in higher demand

    EDIT seems the snowglobe was nerfed and has hp similar to rhino iron skin, so balls to that i guess

    P.S Valkyrie is better in solo as you get 100% dmg absorb in hysteria + you regain hp with every hit you do... the skill has higher energy cost but no dmg absorb limit like rhino skill does so it beats rhino in all aspects at "end-game" contents
    Last edited by wyruz; 03-17-2014 at 09:53 AM.

  4. #29
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I never played Valkyrie, but I do agree Rhino is boring. I felt like a god with him, way way to easy. But I havnt really touched all the new end game content. Maybe I should give it another spin. But I have no clue what to farm, or where to go. Only did alerts way back, got alot of useless crap like dark sword. 300k credits I can do nothing with. Boring.

  5. #30
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    rhino prime has 10% higher base sprint speed than its regular counterpart so its just not the slowest frame anymore. Besides, people do play rhino, but its not as popular as it once was as its too boring to play
    it has 1/3rd less armor than valkyr, base 100 hp and 100 power, 150shield. it only has dmg resist skill while valk has true invincibility..... its only redeeming qualities are the skills and higher shield (and skills hardly do any dmg to high end enemies so its only role is stagger and absorb dmg) good for solo, not as good for team play as other frames.... its even less reliable than frost due to snowglobe being in higher demand

    EDIT seems the snowglobe was nerfed and has hp similar to rhino iron skin, so balls to that i guess

    P.S Valkyrie is better in solo as you get 100% dmg absorb in hysteria + you regain hp with every hit you do... the skill has higher energy cost but no dmg absorb limit like rhino skill does so it beats rhino in all aspects at "end-game" contents
    Only thing I don't like about it is that it severely limits your damage potential since you gotta use melee. I kill way faster with my Boltor than her Hysteria, even with the jump attacks 1 shotting everything. It's really good though for just drawing attention, escaping or for revival though.

    Bout to go hunt Nova Parts.
    Last edited by Kashis; 03-17-2014 at 12:55 PM.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  6. #31
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20
    wyruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Buttstonia
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    i dont quite see it as limiting outside of aoe attacks (as hysteria is dumbed down to 1 target per hit althou wiki says its upto 3) but i do think that using warcry + hysteria combo amps the dmg considerably if you are willing to sacrifice a bit of duration for dmg output (warcry increases melee speed)

    P.S hysteria being melee uses no ammo so no ammo conservation needed

  7. #32
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    i dont quite see it as limiting outside of aoe attacks (as hysteria is dumbed down to 1 target per hit althou wiki says its upto 3) but i do think that using warcry + hysteria combo amps the dmg considerably if you are willing to sacrifice a bit of duration for dmg output (warcry increases melee speed)

    P.S hysteria being melee uses no ammo so no ammo conservation needed
    You don't need to abbreviate here you know :V We have like, a 10~25k character limit.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  8. #33
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    Azriel2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    If we are talking about best survivability then a Trinity when modded correctly is stupidly broken. There's a build out there for her using link and invincibility that essentially allows her to group everything up and run into the middle of the pack and use an ogris to shoot at her feet and she'll clear a room just as fast as nova's Ult will.

  9. #34
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    If we are talking about best survivability then a Trinity when modded correctly is stupidly broken. There's a build out there for her using link and invincibility that essentially allows her to group everything up and run into the middle of the pack and use an ogris to shoot at her feet and she'll clear a room just as fast as nova's Ult will.
    Mod build link?

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

  10. #35
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    i dont quite see it as limiting outside of aoe attacks (as hysteria is dumbed down to 1 target per hit althou wiki says its upto 3) but i do think that using warcry + hysteria combo amps the dmg considerably if you are willing to sacrifice a bit of duration for dmg output (warcry increases melee speed)

    P.S hysteria being melee uses no ammo so no ammo conservation needed
    You can AoE with her Jump Attack, it also works best if you use Heat Dagger/Sword/Duals because of the fire burst. It's good on weaker enemies since it'll kill them and most higher level ones will get hit with the burning effect and be stunned. But even increasing the range, speed and damage doesn't change the fact that you can just shoot on the move from a distance and kill a good number of targets before you can reach an enemy to be close enough for that.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  11. #36
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    Azriel2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Mod build link?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/com...on_20_trinity/ Scroll down to "Pokieboy's" Post for a description of the build as well as the mods required for it.

  12. #37
    Game Reviewer Reputation: 47
    Mikedot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jackson, NJ
    Posts
    1,367
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I've been playing on and off with friends. Looking forward to Melee 2.0 and ninja dogs, though.
    Currently playing:
    Warframe
    Overwatch

  13. #38
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    Azriel2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    One thing I'd really like to see is the ability to craft multiples of stuck like Forma, they could give it a handicap of say adding more time every extra item you forge or something, its just a pain to have to set up the forma craft every 24hrs. I just want to farm up a boatload of stuff and set it all up at once and be done with it.

  14. #39
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    One thing I'd really like to see is the ability to craft multiples of stuck like Forma, they could give it a handicap of say adding more time every extra item you forge or something, its just a pain to have to set up the forma craft every 24hrs. I just want to farm up a boatload of stuff and set it all up at once and be done with it.
    Yeah that would be cool. It does suck having to wait each time.

    There's an Alert going on now guys for an Orokin Catalyst (Blue Potato) so nab it quick (the alert is up for 24 hours)
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  15. #40
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Update:

    -Free limited time only weapon for all players who log in

    -Invasion mission with an Orokin Catalyst BP as a reward for picking the Grineer side
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  16. #41
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,035
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    -Update

    New patch has included a new Warframe called Hydroid

    Melee 2.0 has been implemented

    New dark sectors added in for endgame (requires dojo research to access)

    Whole lot more

    More details here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...-dark-sectors/
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  17. #42
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    ExtremeRavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Wow great its been awhile since I played this game since I cannot retrieve my steam account.

  18. #43
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20
    Narog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    i feel like coming back but last time i was so lost with not much things to do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •