Any Warframe Players?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I wouldn't go hopping into T3 Survivals into you have a weapon that you've put a decent chunk of forma into (to fix max lvl mods) so that you can damage the higher level enemies once you hit the 20 min mark and higher. I'd like to also point out that if you do run T3 survival (well any void missions for that matter) then try and put corrosive damage (lightning and toxic mods) on your weapon to boost the damage you do. If you want to be needed regardless then Nova is a good frame to have, Nekros is also desired to speed up farm but you need to invest more into him than you would a nova.
    I have a Potatoed Boltor, Kunai and Mag and I usually roll with these mods and can usually do about 40 mins or so regular survival if I'm careful, so that should be ok? Haven't got Nova and Nekros yet though might go farm their parts later. Currently have Ember, Ash, Mag, Nyx, Valkyr while Rhino and Oberon are cooking.

Do you happen to know how well Power + Duration works with Valkyr's Hysteria in the Void?
    Last edited by Kashis; 03-17-2014 at 03:55 AM.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

power increases your melee multiplier on the the skill. and duration lets you use it longer if you max duration you can get it up to 77 seconds of invul. your weapons are also alright for now since you dont have the big mods or highly upgraded mods. personally in survival all I use are my abilities at this point. I'll try to get some pics for loadouts on the frames though they are using fully upgraded mods most of the time.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    I have a Potatoed Boltor, Kunai and Mag and I usually roll with these mods and can usually do about 40 mins or so regular survival if I'm careful, so that should be ok? Haven't got Nova and Nekros yet though might go farm their parts later. Currently have Ember, Ash, Mag, Nyx, Valkyr while Rhino and Oberon are cooking.

Do you happen to know how well Power + Duration works with Valkyr's Hysteria in the Void?

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: FFXIV:Heavensward, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    /zeldapose

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20

rank 7 here, i play mainly valkyre and i can honestly say its one of the best frames out there just for the pure survivability and mobility. Hysteria is great, the best melee weapon choice to amp hysteria dmg is dual ichor because of the critical chance and dmg multiplier and hysteria dmg is 100 of all 3 base types + weapon dmg and crit modifiers

P.S i use 3 mods that increase power duration (continuity, narrow minded and constitution) 1 for power efficiency and 1 for power strength, id use blind rage too but its downside is increasing energy cost and thats not a good idea

the main thing for you to do after you have a decent frame and weapon is farm for nightmare mode mods in nightmare challenges and corrupt mods from orokin void (void mission with dragon key equipped). Prime frames only have an extra polarized slot so are fully optional, prime weapons however are very powerful and worth getting so do void runs for em (check wiki to see what void mission types give what blueprints and parts)
    Last edited by wyruz; 03-17-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Prime Rhino actually is better, from what I heard a friend say. Faster move speed. The game is still full exploits and lame tricks tho. I liked the game better a year ago. Half the game seems Rhino, anyways. Easy to be good.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Warframe!
    "The game where every level looks the same."

Seriously, when I tried it every level was the inside of a spaceship using the exact same textures.
    You must have played during very early open beta or something because this was one of the things they specifically addressed early on. There is quite a bit of verity in the maps now and the game has had some time to grow.
    Relax and enjoy life

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Prime Rhino actually is better, from what I heard a friend say. Faster move speed. The game is still full exploits and lame tricks tho. I liked the game better a year ago. Half the game seems Rhino, anyways. Easy to be good.
    rhino prime has 10% higher base sprint speed than its regular counterpart so its just not the slowest frame anymore. Besides, people do play rhino, but its not as popular as it once was as its too boring to play
    it has 1/3rd less armor than valkyr, base 100 hp and 100 power, 150shield. it only has dmg resist skill while valk has true invincibility..... its only redeeming qualities are the skills and higher shield (and skills hardly do any dmg to high end enemies so its only role is stagger and absorb dmg) good for solo, not as good for team play as other frames.... its even less reliable than frost due to snowglobe being in higher demand

EDIT seems the snowglobe was nerfed and has hp similar to rhino iron skin, so balls to that i guess

P.S Valkyrie is better in solo as you get 100% dmg absorb in hysteria + you regain hp with every hit you do... the skill has higher energy cost but no dmg absorb limit like rhino skill does so it beats rhino in all aspects at "end-game" contents
    Last edited by wyruz; 03-17-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

I never played Valkyrie, but I do agree Rhino is boring. I felt like a god with him, way way to easy. But I havnt really touched all the new end game content. Maybe I should give it another spin. But I have no clue what to farm, or where to go. Only did alerts way back, got alot of useless crap like dark sword. 300k credits I can do nothing with. Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    rhino prime has 10% higher base sprint speed than its regular counterpart so its just not the slowest frame anymore. Besides, people do play rhino, but its not as popular as it once was as its too boring to play
    it has 1/3rd less armor than valkyr, base 100 hp and 100 power, 150shield. it only has dmg resist skill while valk has true invincibility..... its only redeeming qualities are the skills and higher shield (and skills hardly do any dmg to high end enemies so its only role is stagger and absorb dmg) good for solo, not as good for team play as other frames.... its even less reliable than frost due to snowglobe being in higher demand

EDIT seems the snowglobe was nerfed and has hp similar to rhino iron skin, so balls to that i guess

P.S Valkyrie is better in solo as you get 100% dmg absorb in hysteria + you regain hp with every hit you do... the skill has higher energy cost but no dmg absorb limit like rhino skill does so it beats rhino in all aspects at "end-game" contents
    Only thing I don't like about it is that it severely limits your damage potential since you gotta use melee. I kill way faster with my Boltor than her Hysteria, even with the jump attacks 1 shotting everything. It's really good though for just drawing attention, escaping or for revival though.

Bout to go hunt Nova Parts.
    Last edited by Kashis; 03-17-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast