Any Warframe Players?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20

i dont quite see it as limiting outside of aoe attacks (as hysteria is dumbed down to 1 target per hit althou wiki says its upto 3) but i do think that using warcry + hysteria combo amps the dmg considerably if you are willing to sacrifice a bit of duration for dmg output (warcry increases melee speed)

P.S hysteria being melee uses no ammo so no ammo conservation needed

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    i dont quite see it as limiting outside of aoe attacks (as hysteria is dumbed down to 1 target per hit althou wiki says its upto 3) but i do think that using warcry + hysteria combo amps the dmg considerably if you are willing to sacrifice a bit of duration for dmg output (warcry increases melee speed)

You don't need to abbreviate here you know :V We have like, a 10~25k character limit.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

If we are talking about best survivability then a Trinity when modded correctly is stupidly broken. There's a build out there for her using link and invincibility that essentially allows her to group everything up and run into the middle of the pack and use an ogris to shoot at her feet and she'll clear a room just as fast as nova's Ult will.

FabianN's Fanatic Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    If we are talking about best survivability then a Trinity when modded correctly is stupidly broken. There's a build out there for her using link and invincibility that essentially allows her to group everything up and run into the middle of the pack and use an ogris to shoot at her feet and she'll clear a room just as fast as nova's Ult will.
    Mod build link?

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EQ Next, FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post

You can AoE with her Jump Attack, it also works best if you use Heat Dagger/Sword/Duals because of the fire burst. It's good on weaker enemies since it'll kill them and most higher level ones will get hit with the burning effect and be stunned. But even increasing the range, speed and damage doesn't change the fact that you can just shoot on the move from a distance and kill a good number of targets before you can reach an enemy to be close enough for that.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros 3DS, Fantasy Life.

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Mod build link?
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/com...on_20_trinity/ Scroll down to "Pokieboy's" Post for a description of the build as well as the mods required for it.

Random Chua Reputation: 47

I've been playing on and off with friends. Looking forward to Melee 2.0 and ninja dogs, though.

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Entity PvE Realm

One thing I'd really like to see is the ability to craft multiples of stuck like Forma, they could give it a handicap of say adding more time every extra item you forge or something, its just a pain to have to set up the forma craft every 24hrs. I just want to farm up a boatload of stuff and set it all up at once and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    One thing I'd really like to see is the ability to craft multiples of stuck like Forma, they could give it a handicap of say adding more time every extra item you forge or something, its just a pain to have to set up the forma craft every 24hrs. I just want to farm up a boatload of stuff and set it all up at once and be done with it.
    Yeah that would be cool. It does suck having to wait each time.

There's an Alert going on now guys for an Orokin Catalyst (Blue Potato) so nab it quick (the alert is up for 24 hours)

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Update:

-Free limited time only weapon for all players who log in

-Invasion mission with an Orokin Catalyst BP as a reward for picking the Grineer side

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast