Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Warframe Players?

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Default Any Warframe Players?

I've been just running around with random folks so far so I'm curious to know if anyone here plays.

IGN is Sliphatos. I'm only rank 6.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Warframe!
    "The game where every level looks the same."

Seriously, when I tried it every level was the inside of a spaceship using the exact same textures.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Warframe!
    "The game where every level looks the same."

Seriously, when I tried it every level was the inside of a spaceship using the exact same textures.
    A number of games use the same few maps with variations on the gameplay modes and/or different layouts. If you want pretty scenery, there's plenty of games that have that.

And Warframe has more than one tileset btw. Chances are, you played a while ago or didn't make it past Mercury and Venus because Earth, the third planet, was recently changed and is outdoors.
    Last edited by Kashis; 03-16-2014 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Planet details got em wrong
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

They've been slowly changing the Tileset (look) of planets now, some are on deserts, earth has water and trees and what not, and there is your generic space ship interior.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 61

Warframe player here can't wait for the upcoming melee update.

IGN: Gadeon Rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    Warframe player here can't wait for the upcoming melee update.

IGN: Gadeon Rank 10
    I'll add you.

Wait, are they reworking melee? What's going to be changed?

When the new melee update comes you will be able to use combos with different melee weapons. They showed Reaper prime combo in last dev stream also lobby ship coming.

Dope, glad I started saving my weapons.

I got like 3 melee weapons getting weapon slots and warframe is slots annoying. Even with the trading system.

Yeah, I agree. I went ahead and just bought some plat so I could get some more inv spaces. Bought with the daily reward discount. I'd say it's definitely worth it to toss in for the 370 deal if you get a 50% or 75% one.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Well... I do own a Excalibur, Volt and Paladin. Might download the game again, cause last time I didn't get to play with anyone, cause Jaydude loved screwing up every room with his crappy connection.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

cinnabunni r6 look me up we'll have a blast

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    Well... I do own a Excalibur, Volt and Paladin. Might download the game again, cause last time I didn't get to play with anyone, cause Jaydude loved screwing up every room with his crappy connection.
    Lol that is unfortunate. Feel free to add me though should you decide to come back, I have a pretty good connection =P.

Quote Originally Posted by gravure View Post
    cinnabunni r6 look me up we'll have a blast
    Adding ya right now.

I will be online in a hour or 2.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

mincro rank 9

Im not playing as much as I used to but if you guys need help with anything ill hop on I also have a bunch of random void keys.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

IGN is purenathan.

I actually just got out of Mercury : / Play very randomly might play more with friends x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    I will be online in a hour or 2.
    Dang sorry I missed ya, I work night shift so I was asleep for the past 5 hours. thanks for adding me though, def hit you up next time I see you on.

Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    mincro rank 9

Im not playing as much as I used to but if you guys need help with anything ill hop on I also have a bunch of random void keys.
    You know I have a lot of unused keys myself, but have never even been to the Void. How is it difficulty wise compared to the regular planets?
    Might have to take you up on that offer because I want to get all the Warframe BPs and need to get a few more of the Nightmare Mode Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by SpamBot View Post
    IGN is purenathan.

I actually just got out of Mercury : / Play very randomly might play more with friends x.x
    Added ya, I'll message you in game in a sec.
    Last edited by Kashis; 03-16-2014 at 10:45 PM.

pretty much the same difficulty unless you're doing survival/defense t3 things get out of control faster than normal maps.

Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    pretty much the same difficulty unless you're doing survival/defense t3 things get out of control faster than normal maps.
    Oh really? Looks like I need to start on them then lol.

Oh yeah everyone, please feel free to add me on Steam and/or Skype as well (handle is Sliphatos), since sometimes I leave Warframe up and play other games/out and may not see your messages. Thanks.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I wouldn't go hopping into T3 Survivals into you have a weapon that you've put a decent chunk of forma into (to fix max lvl mods) so that you can damage the higher level enemies once you hit the 20 min mark and higher. I'd like to also point out that if you do run T3 survival (well any void missions for that matter) then try and put corrosive damage (lightning and toxic mods) on your weapon to boost the damage you do. If you want to be needed regardless then Nova is a good frame to have, Nekros is also desired to speed up farm but you need to invest more into him than you would a nova.

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I wouldn't go hopping into T3 Survivals into you have a weapon that you've put a decent chunk of forma into (to fix max lvl mods) so that you can damage the higher level enemies once you hit the 20 min mark and higher. I'd like to also point out that if you do run T3 survival (well any void missions for that matter) then try and put corrosive damage (lightning and toxic mods) on your weapon to boost the damage you do. If you want to be needed regardless then Nova is a good frame to have, Nekros is also desired to speed up farm but you need to invest more into him than you would a nova.
    I have a Potatoed Boltor, Kunai and Mag and I usually roll with these mods and can usually do about 40 mins or so regular survival if I'm careful, so that should be ok? Haven't got Nova and Nekros yet though might go farm their parts later. Currently have Ember, Ash, Mag, Nyx, Valkyr while Rhino and Oberon are cooking.

Do you happen to know how well Power + Duration works with Valkyr's Hysteria in the Void?
    Last edited by Kashis; 03-17-2014 at 02:55 AM.

power increases your melee multiplier on the the skill. and duration lets you use it longer if you max duration you can get it up to 77 seconds of invul. your weapons are also alright for now since you dont have the big mods or highly upgraded mods. personally in survival all I use are my abilities at this point. I'll try to get some pics for loadouts on the frames though they are using fully upgraded mods most of the time.

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    I have a Potatoed Boltor, Kunai and Mag and I usually roll with these mods and can usually do about 40 mins or so regular survival if I'm careful, so that should be ok? Haven't got Nova and Nekros yet though might go farm their parts later. Currently have Ember, Ash, Mag, Nyx, Valkyr while Rhino and Oberon are cooking.

Do you happen to know how well Power + Duration works with Valkyr's Hysteria in the Void?

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    /zeldapose

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

rank 7 here, i play mainly valkyre and i can honestly say its one of the best frames out there just for the pure survivability and mobility. Hysteria is great, the best melee weapon choice to amp hysteria dmg is dual ichor because of the critical chance and dmg multiplier and hysteria dmg is 100 of all 3 base types + weapon dmg and crit modifiers

P.S i use 3 mods that increase power duration (continuity, narrow minded and constitution) 1 for power efficiency and 1 for power strength, id use blind rage too but its downside is increasing energy cost and thats not a good idea

the main thing for you to do after you have a decent frame and weapon is farm for nightmare mode mods in nightmare challenges and corrupt mods from orokin void (void mission with dragon key equipped). Prime frames only have an extra polarized slot so are fully optional, prime weapons however are very powerful and worth getting so do void runs for em (check wiki to see what void mission types give what blueprints and parts)
    Last edited by wyruz; 03-17-2014 at 07:20 AM.