LF a MMORPG For a Low-ish system

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Wow I've seen Revelation Online and the flying system is really awesome. But I don't think his computer can play this kind of game. Since Allods Online is working on your computer. You can try to check this game Dragon NEst - just lower the graphic setting, Cabal and Ran Online these are old games but still a lot of players are playing this game. Eclipse War Online - the reason I play this game is the Dota alike battle system I haven't experience it but I heard it will be in OBT. Ragnarok Online - well I dont know what to say everyone knows this game Oh i forgot Rusty heart

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

Oh i forgot Rusty heart
    Rusty Hearts is a cool anime style side scrolling game

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

srry for necromancing this thread but yea..... i am actually interested in eclipse war online now but now i found out that the open beta is offline now but i still see the download thr....... so can i play it atm or do i have to wait for the new open beta phase? (ik its a useless question but its worth a try?)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by TheVoid008 View Post
    well im in asia .... near china but not really inside it lol
    and its ok if the game is old as long as it has some player base
    ty anyways!
    Have you tried Lord of the Rings Online or Runes of Magic? Runes of Magic is pretty much a Wow clone, and both games have player housing and can run on lower specs (lowering the settings of course). Lotro last I checked did lock you out of stuff unless you bought it but I don't remember if you can earn that currency or whatnots in game.

Also 1gb of ram is too low to even run your OS, friend. Might want to invest in a 2g stick at some point.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i tried Runes of Magic but it didnt really suit me though its housing system was amazing ...... and ik i have to buy a new laptop but im broke atm and will be for abit longer x.x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12