Diablo 3 is now 50% off!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I have to say, all the *****ing on official forums aside (by the community, not myself) I'm having an absolute blast playing my crusader. I'm only on hard right now as I'm just playing through the campaign to level him but man can he melt packs down really quickly.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

the only good thing was the RM auction, RIP Diablo

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

Hey guys, so I've zero interest in buying RoS but I'm a bit tempted to play some D3. How does the new expansion work? Do I need it to raise the level cap to 70 and Act 5, or is it like D2 where the level cap's available by default?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

without expansion max is level 70, no adventure mode, no rifts, no crusader.
    You get access to loot 2.0, the new difficulty system, paragon levels, and can party with people who have the expansion.
    Not sure about enchanter
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

copied from here http://gaming.stackexchange.com/ques...eaper-of-souls

• The Crusader class. You will be limited to the same 5 classes that originally launched.
    • Act 5. The story will end with Diablo.
    • The Mystic. You will only be able to use the Jeweler and Blacksmith. The mystic allows you to customize ("Transmogrify") the visual style of the armor and weapons, and enchant items (change a single stat on an item to another).
    • Level 70. You will not be able to get past level 60. This means you will also not be able to get artisans higher than level 10.
    • Adventure Mode. You will be limited to the story mode. You will not be able to do bounties or Nephalem Rifts.
    • Blood Shards. You cannot collect blood shards or gamble.

i bought the expansion so i have no idea what those without it get :P
    Last edited by Seya; 03-28-2014 at 03:10 AM.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 5

Eh lame, I would have been fine without Act 5 or Crusader.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroleTheUntamed View Post
    Eh lame, I would have been fine without Act 5 or Crusader.
    Just wait for it to go on sale or beg someone to get it. Adventure mode is really fun though. I'm just having trouble finding a balance between knowing when to raise the difficulty and when to lower it. I want to level up my Monk faster since I made him the night RoS came out so I could plow through Act V, which by the way while short (really only because I ignored most the side questing) was really fun even though I preferred fighting Diablo much more than Malthael but I either have too low of damage/toughness for rare/enchanted mobs or just plow through everything but get shitty exp. Wondering what build would work well for solo play.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Just wait for it to go on sale or beg someone to get it. Adventure mode is really fun though. I'm just having trouble finding a balance between knowing when to raise the difficulty and when to lower it. I want to level up my Monk faster since I made him the night RoS came out so I could plow through Act V, which by the way while short (really only because I ignored most the side questing) was really fun even though I preferred fighting Diablo much more than Malthael but I either have too low of damage/toughness for rare/enchanted mobs or just plow through everything but get shitty exp. Wondering what build would work well for solo play.
    Agreed. I've been doing Adventure Mode only since I beat Act 5 on my Crusader, and I'm currently LV 62 (previously had Paragon 49 before the exp hit). I really want to cap out so I can get some decent gear and join my clan mates in runs, as well as start upping my paragon again.. I want that 100+ paragon for the portrait alone. lol
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 32

Man it is not $20 anymore.

Anyone know when this deal will happen again?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Espada1 View Post
    Man it is not $20 anymore.

Anyone know when this deal will happen again?
    Next expansion.

EDIT: Got 2 the most unusual legendary drops yesterday from Torment only I assume. Bottomless Potion of Regeneration and a Templar Relic which unlocks ALL of Templar skills. Besides other legendary crap I have yet to find Torment only great legendaries, I am looking at you Thunderfury (is it really Torment only?)
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-28-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast