Diablo 3 is now 50% off!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Mario87 View Post
    Thinking about finally getting this... Hows the PvP? is it a 1 shot fest? or is there legit strategy involved?
    Forget about PvP. Get something else if that's the only thing that interests you. It will never have good PvP like any other similar game. Just bare bones.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

I repeat my statement that I've made previously. D3 is primarily a singleplayer game. If you treat it as anything but that, you're going to end up disappointed.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

I am an evil person. I created a post on Europe D3 forums about free boosting and added 2 notes, one saying that the offer stands for as long as anyone can find my created thread and second that if I haven't accepted your friend request that means you are in a possibly long queue so you have to wait. I've declined every single request since day one, helped only the first two people and best part is the person on the other end doesn't know I declined it and thinks he is in a queue.
    All of this happened like 2 weeks before RoS launched and I still get 5-10 requests per day.

Evil genius.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Today was a good day.

Also I might not have as much dps as the ultra-attackspeed-stackers, but doing 13-15m crits in t3 with 1 hit of frozen orb is quite nice

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Today was a good day.

Also I might not have as much dps as the ultra-attackspeed-stackers, but doing 13-15m crits in t3 with 1 hit of frozen orb is quite nice

OP. I'm currently Paragon LV 53. My Crusader has horrid gear and is weak/slow, so I rolled a Demon Hunter and am currently LV 53 on it. I'm planning to build it up nice and strong, and hopefully I'll be able to do some great damage with it. My Wizard is still at 60, and I don't think I'll be leveling it any time soon.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Yep, totally done with the game now. Past 2 days tried to do even a single bounty and just "nope"'d the hell out of the game in a few seconds. Now to wait the next expansion

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

So I just completed the campaign on my first char (including act V). I'm level 55. Is it faster to level with adventure mode or replaying the campaign now?

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    So I just completed the campaign on my first char (including act V). I'm level 55. Is it faster to level with adventure mode or replaying the campaign now?
    Fastest way to level is Adventure mode (bounties) on the highest difficulty you find comfortable.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Fastest way to level is Adventure mode (bounties) on the highest difficulty you find comfortable.
    Okay thanks!

Btw, if I decide to go hardcore... do I only earn Paragon levels after I hit and "level up" with a HC character on level 70? Or do I also get some paragon xp by leveling a char to 70?

You get nothing until you hit the level cap.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast