Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 172

Thread: Diablo 3 is now 50% off!

  1. #51
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Paragon means nothing. Since there was exploit cursed chest farming, that allowed to get paragon 300+ in a few days. People like KingKongor did it. They never did a rollback. I estimate to get there now requires many months lol. Enjoy. If you could farm mp10 with like 300k+ dps builds before, T6 is still super easy. Nothing changes. Its still brainless grinding. Expansion will bring some lv70 gear. So atleast if you're overgeared now. You have something to look forwards too. New legendaries and sets at item at level 70 should be good. Everything else is still trash. Also you can powerlevel a new guy to lv60 in 5 minutes now. Progression means nothing anymore. I dont like it.

  2. #52
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Paragon means nothing. Since there was exploit cursed chest farming, that allowed to get paragon 300+ in a few days. People like KingKongor did it. They never did a rollback. I estimate to get there now requires many months lol. Enjoy. If you could farm mp10 with like 300k+ dps builds before, T6 is still super easy. Nothing changes. Its still brainless grinding. Expansion will bring some lv70 gear. So atleast if you're overgeared now. You have something to look forwards too. New legendaries and sets at item at level 70 should be good. Everything else is still trash. Also you can powerlevel a new guy to lv60 in 5 minutes now. Progression means nothing anymore. I dont like it.
    paragon 300 takes like 2 weeks.
    1-200 is about 1 week 2 days
    200-300 is 1 week

  3. #53
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    paragon 300 takes like 2 weeks.
    1-200 is about 1 week 2 days
    200-300 is 1 week
    O rly candy. How many hours do you play each day. And you do realise we got double exp weekend now. This will be gone soon. One can only assume how much exp/hour you can get in RoS.

  4. #54
    42 Reputation: 57
    Dave!Yognaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    O rly candy. How many hours do you play each day. And you do realise we got double exp weekend now. This will be gone soon. One can only assume how much exp/hour you can get in RoS.
    People on the Diablo 3 forums have been doing the math, that 100% bonus you're touting is actually a 55% decrease in generic mob XP. It's one of the hotest topics on the General Discussion right now.

  5. #55
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I bought the game :3 Now what class to play
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  6. #56
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,702
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    I bought the game :3 Now what class to play
    Depends on your playstyle. My first class was Wizard and making builds is super fun. Choose one element or go crazy with all of them. :3

  7. #57
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Depends on your playstyle. My first class was Wizard and making builds is super fun. Choose one element or go crazy with all of them. :3
    Id like someone with mid range abilities but not full glass cannon. Dunno if that exists
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  8. #58
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80
    ASNZern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,811
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Wizard isn't too bad. And usually I'm not a fan of caster !!
    I like Monk and Barbarian as well. If you want to stay Ranged, check Demon Hunter.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

  9. #59
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,702
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    Id like someone with mid range abilities but not full glass cannon. Dunno if that exists
    Demon Hunter. Really fast, can evade attacks quickly.

  10. #60
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 51
    Imperidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    I bought the game :3 Now what class to play
    Ive been playing monk since release and ive only touched Demon Hunter until level 9 - havent played any other classes than those.

    So yeah, monks pretty fun


  11. #61
    Panda Moderator Reputation: 563
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,123
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Theres a delay with the wings of valor T_T . Just activated the expansion key 10 min ago and no wings .



  12. #62
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    So, G2A has started sending out keys.


  13. #63
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52
    Beatrix23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    So, G2A has started sending out keys.
    Yeah, you should get them there. They're like 25 euro. Much cheaper then official.

  14. #64
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43
    bueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Australia (^_^) Posts: 9,999,999
    Posts
    2,200
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I made a demon hunter, played fora few hours and got to lvl 18 Pretty fun so far
    Playin Strife Open Beta: Yung Kush
    Refferral Link: https://strife.com/create?raf=XXE4W7H4
    Check it out

    Playing LoL OCE Server: Funk

  15. #65
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-24-2014 at 06:02 PM.


  16. #66
    Panda Moderator Reputation: 563
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,123
    Rep Power
    24

    Default



  17. #67
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-24-2014 at 09:34 PM.


  18. #68
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Anyone know how many bosses are going to be in RoS? Besides Malthiel(sp?) that is.

  19. #69
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10
    Quadraxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Is it still possible to get the Wings of Valor?

  20. #70
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    The adventure mode is too awesome that I can't be bothered to level anyone else to lvl 70 anymore besides the one Barbarian. Loot is great, bounties are interesting, ******** is nice too. Nephalem Rifts feel slow when solo so I would grab any random person to join you just to speed up the clear. Other than that it's pretty awesome.

    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/G.../hero/37749803

    Still need a second weapon and a couple armor items and then I can switch to Torment for the new legendaries.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-25-2014 at 12:41 PM.


  21. #71
    Panda Moderator Reputation: 563
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,123
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Anyone know how many bosses are going to be in RoS? Besides Malthiel(sp?) that is.
    3 in total , Urzael and Adria besides the main boss














    Last edited by Seya; 03-26-2014 at 06:24 AM.


  22. #72
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    The adventure mode is too awesome that I can't be bothered to level anyone else to lvl 70 anymore besides the one Barbarian. Loot is great, bounties are interesting, ******** is nice too. Nephalem Rifts feel slow when solo so I would grab any random person to join you just to speed up the clear. Other than that it's pretty awesome.

    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/G.../hero/37749803

    Still need a second weapon and a couple armor items and then I can switch to Torment for the new legendaries.
    Yeah rifts seems like a fun thing to do with friends, my buddy and I are hoping to find a cow rift ASAP(they better all moo too...)

    alas though I probably won't be able to get RoS right away, probably end of april/early may ='c


    @Seya Thank you, you're a deary.

  23. #73
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Yeah rifts seems like a fun thing to do with friends
    Everything is fun in a company but in terms of efficiency solo rifts are insanely slow and you can get so unlucky that it can take up to 40 minutes just to do one if you aren't well geared.


  24. #74
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Everything is fun in a company but in terms of efficiency solo rifts are insanely slow and you can get so unlucky that it can take up to 40 minutes just to do one if you aren't well geared.
    yeah, i meant rifts seem to have a special appeal in groups, to my friends and I anyways. Since they will allow us to play together without running act 4 or rumford and sons(rumford at the gates) for xxxth time haha.

  25. #75
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Day 2

    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/G.../hero/37749803

    Still playing Barbarian and haven't touched other characters yet. 101 Bounties done, a couple dozen Nephalem Rifts and I still need 4-5 equipment pieces.
    Good thing is that I got to 504k Damage with Battleshout buff + Whirlwind and Avalanche damage buff from equipment adds up to a good amount. Though still not enough for Torment.
    Many achievements were had, many legendarys were dropped (pretty much every single one useless to me), many gem and blacksmith recipes were dropped and many millions spent combining those damn greedy gems.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •