RAM: 2 pcs. of Ripjaws 8gbx2 ddr3 1600mhz
    Mobo: ASUS 990fx Sabertooth R2.0
    Cooler: Hyper 212x
    Case: Cougar Solution AF-2

Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Day 2

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/G.../hero/37749803

Still playing Barbarian and haven't touched other characters yet. 101 Bounties done, a couple dozen Nephalem Rifts and I still need 4-5 equipment pieces.
    Good thing is that I got to 504k Damage with Battleshout buff + Whirlwind and Avalanche damage buff from equipment adds up to a good amount. Though still not enough for Torment.
    Many achievements were had, many legendarys were dropped (pretty much every single one useless to me), many gem and blacksmith recipes were dropped and many millions spent combining those damn greedy gems.
    Which torment?

I can do t2 and t3 in smoe places with a wiz 180k dmg 1.1k toughness. but t3 is pretty hard

Game List Master Reputation: 239

Started playing my Barbarian again last night reached level 37 after a long time of not playing and everything was so different it threw me a bit and took me awhile to get used to ,Made a crusader but haven't played it yet so far so good found a couple of legendary items and a bunch of upgraded equipment. My other chars are sitting at around level 7 and 10.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Not sure how I'm supposed to join Adventure Mode in Public Games, there seems to be a bug where it automatically places you on a finished run everytime. I actually made a room and waited for people to join, but nope, finished it by myself and not a single person got in. :/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by xKyphes View Post
    Which torment?

I can do t2 and t3 in smoe places with a wiz 180k dmg 1.1k toughness. but t3 is pretty hard
    Just because you can doesn't mean you are supposed to. I can do them too but there is no point if I am going to sit at a pack of mobs for several minutes. You need a lot of damage for good clear speeds on Torment. If a pack of elites takes you longer than 30s then just lower the difficulty because you are wasting time.

For non-RoS content 180k is enough for T1 but from 60-70 everything grows exponentially, numbers just go insane high.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-26-2014 at 09:49 AM.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

For non-RoS content 180k is enough for T1 but from 60-70 everything grows exponentially, numbers just go insane high.
    Pretty much yes.
    Sitting at 240K damage and I can barely do level 70 T1. Don't even try Act 5 on Torment, it's just... god no.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 52

Just saw a 650k dps crusader on twitch, solo clearing T6 act5 like it was nothing. Actually his dps was much higher, had like +75% holy dmg, lmao. Seems legit balance.

Sheet DPS is only half the DPS you can actually have. The real deal hides in the right pieces of equipment. No one should rely solely on the Damage you see on the character sheet because then you will never get to torment.
    But the ways to Torment 6 are only 2 in the end. Either Crit Chance/Damage or Elemental damage.

EDIT: So I fiddled around the Enchanter and I just enabled myself in Torment I. Enchants can do insane shit and increase your damage output so much.
    Now I am 549k unbuffed, 659k buffed. Add 17% Fire Damage increase and 25% Seismic Slam damage increase which deals Fire damage and together with weapons enchanted to do Fire Damage, mobs just melt in Torment I. The best part is that I only have half the equipment I need. Can't wait to see how stupid strong you can get with all the collected equipment.
    Definitely do not underestimate Mystic because I did and simple visit changed everything. Though you shouldn't bother with equipment you will be changing soon or is not permanent.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-26-2014 at 02:16 PM.

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

Am i doing it right ?

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Sheet DPS is only half the DPS you can actually have. The real deal hides in the right pieces of equipment. No one should rely solely on the Damage you see on the character sheet because then you will never get to torment.
    But the ways to Torment 6 are only 2 in the end. Either Crit Chance/Damage or Elemental damage.

EDIT: So I fiddled around the Enchanter and I just enabled myself in Torment I. Enchants can do insane shit and increase your damage output so much.
    Now I am 549k unbuffed, 659k buffed. Add 17% Fire Damage increase and 25% Seismic Slam damage increase which deals Fire damage and together with weapons enchanted to do Fire Damage, mobs just melt in Torment I. The best part is that I only have half the equipment I need. Can't wait to see how stupid strong you can get with all the collected equipment.
    Definitely do not underestimate Mystic because I did and simple visit changed everything. Though you shouldn't bother with equipment you will be changing soon or is not permanent.
    torment 1 can easily be ran with 200k dps, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    There is a difference between running efficiently and just being able to run it. I happen to value my time.

EDIT: To clarify, I am talking about elite/champion/unique mobs not trash mobs.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-26-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    No, Torment 1 is ridiculously hard with 200k dps, you are talking about lvl60 torment 1, lvl70 torment 1 is like torment 5 before.

At lvl60 I was able to easily run torment IV solo at very decent speed (wizard, 250k dps buffed back then), with that gear it was actually very challenging to finish Act V on torment I.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Am i doing it right ?

lol that's cool. Close enough, use the white wings if you have it. But damn that's sexy.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

Hello there friends, If anyone would like to play d3, add
    Harbinger#1358
    Just a boy looking for games.

I look like some kind of a greek/roman God of War or something.

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I have to say, all the *****ing on official forums aside (by the community, not myself) I'm having an absolute blast playing my crusader. I'm only on hard right now as I'm just playing through the campaign to level him but man can he melt packs down really quickly.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 76

the only good thing was the RM auction, RIP Diablo

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 5

Hey guys, so I've zero interest in buying RoS but I'm a bit tempted to play some D3. How does the new expansion work? Do I need it to raise the level cap to 70 and Act 5, or is it like D2 where the level cap's available by default?

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143

without expansion max is level 70, no adventure mode, no rifts, no crusader.
    You get access to loot 2.0, the new difficulty system, paragon levels, and can party with people who have the expansion.
    Not sure about enchanter
    My feet hurt and I'm having trouble peeing.

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

copied from here http://gaming.stackexchange.com/ques...eaper-of-souls

• The Crusader class. You will be limited to the same 5 classes that originally launched.
    • Act 5. The story will end with Diablo.
    • The Mystic. You will only be able to use the Jeweler and Blacksmith. The mystic allows you to customize ("Transmogrify") the visual style of the armor and weapons, and enchant items (change a single stat on an item to another).
    • Level 70. You will not be able to get past level 60. This means you will also not be able to get artisans higher than level 10.
    • Adventure Mode. You will be limited to the story mode. You will not be able to do bounties or Nephalem Rifts.
    • Blood Shards. You cannot collect blood shards or gamble.

i bought the expansion so i have no idea what those without it get :P
    Last edited by Seya; 03-28-2014 at 03:10 AM.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 5

Eh lame, I would have been fine without Act 5 or Crusader.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroleTheUntamed View Post
    Eh lame, I would have been fine without Act 5 or Crusader.
    Just wait for it to go on sale or beg someone to get it. Adventure mode is really fun though. I'm just having trouble finding a balance between knowing when to raise the difficulty and when to lower it. I want to level up my Monk faster since I made him the night RoS came out so I could plow through Act V, which by the way while short (really only because I ignored most the side questing) was really fun even though I preferred fighting Diablo much more than Malthael but I either have too low of damage/toughness for rare/enchanted mobs or just plow through everything but get shitty exp. Wondering what build would work well for solo play.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Just wait for it to go on sale or beg someone to get it. Adventure mode is really fun though. I'm just having trouble finding a balance between knowing when to raise the difficulty and when to lower it. I want to level up my Monk faster since I made him the night RoS came out so I could plow through Act V, which by the way while short (really only because I ignored most the side questing) was really fun even though I preferred fighting Diablo much more than Malthael but I either have too low of damage/toughness for rare/enchanted mobs or just plow through everything but get shitty exp. Wondering what build would work well for solo play.
    Agreed. I've been doing Adventure Mode only since I beat Act 5 on my Crusader, and I'm currently LV 62 (previously had Paragon 49 before the exp hit). I really want to cap out so I can get some decent gear and join my clan mates in runs, as well as start upping my paragon again.. I want that 100+ paragon for the portrait alone. lol
    Current Games:

Overwatch (NA - PC)
    Battleborn (NA - PC)
    Albion Online (CBT)

Waiting for:

No Man's Sky (PC)
    Chronicles of Elyria (PC)

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 32

Man it is not $20 anymore.

Anyone know when this deal will happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by Espada1 View Post
    Man it is not $20 anymore.

Anyone know when this deal will happen again?
    Next expansion.

EDIT: Got 2 the most unusual legendary drops yesterday from Torment only I assume. Bottomless Potion of Regeneration and a Templar Relic which unlocks ALL of Templar skills. Besides other legendary crap I have yet to find Torment only great legendaries, I am looking at you Thunderfury (is it really Torment only?)
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-28-2014 at 09:42 AM.