Diablo 3 is now 50% off!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Anyone know how many bosses are going to be in RoS? Besides Malthiel(sp?) that is.
    3 in total , Urzael and Adria besides the main boss

Last edited by Seya; 03-26-2014 at 06:24 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    The adventure mode is too awesome that I can't be bothered to level anyone else to lvl 70 anymore besides the one Barbarian. Loot is great, bounties are interesting, gambling is nice too. Nephalem Rifts feel slow when solo so I would grab any random person to join you just to speed up the clear. Other than that it's pretty awesome.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/G.../hero/37749803

Still need a second weapon and a couple armor items and then I can switch to Torment for the new legendaries.
    Yeah rifts seems like a fun thing to do with friends, my buddy and I are hoping to find a cow rift ASAP(they better all moo too...)

alas though I probably won't be able to get RoS right away, probably end of april/early may ='c

@Seya Thank you, you're a deary.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Yeah rifts seems like a fun thing to do with friends
    Everything is fun in a company but in terms of efficiency solo rifts are insanely slow and you can get so unlucky that it can take up to 40 minutes just to do one if you aren't well geared.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Everything is fun in a company but in terms of efficiency solo rifts are insanely slow and you can get so unlucky that it can take up to 40 minutes just to do one if you aren't well geared.
    yeah, i meant rifts seem to have a special appeal in groups, to my friends and I anyways. Since they will allow us to play together without running act 4 or rumford and sons(rumford at the gates) for xxxth time haha.

Day 2

Still playing Barbarian and haven't touched other characters yet. 101 Bounties done, a couple dozen Nephalem Rifts and I still need 4-5 equipment pieces.
    Good thing is that I got to 504k Damage with Battleshout buff + Whirlwind and Avalanche damage buff from equipment adds up to a good amount. Though still not enough for Torment.
    Many achievements were had, many legendarys were dropped (pretty much every single one useless to me), many gem and blacksmith recipes were dropped and many millions spent combining those damn greedy gems.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Where ever you will live, I will find you

I miss auction house and the biding war

My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 18

Day 2

Still playing Barbarian and haven't touched other characters yet. 101 Bounties done, a couple dozen Nephalem Rifts and I still need 4-5 equipment pieces.
    Good thing is that I got to 504k Damage with Battleshout buff + Whirlwind and Avalanche damage buff from equipment adds up to a good amount. Though still not enough for Torment.
    Many achievements were had, many legendarys were dropped (pretty much every single one useless to me), many gem and blacksmith recipes were dropped and many millions spent combining those damn greedy gems.
    Which torment?

I can do t2 and t3 in smoe places with a wiz 180k dmg 1.1k toughness. but t3 is pretty hard

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Started playing my Barbarian again last night reached level 37 after a long time of not playing and everything was so different it threw me a bit and took me awhile to get used to ,Made a crusader but haven't played it yet so far so good found a couple of legendary items and a bunch of upgraded equipment. My other chars are sitting at around level 7 and 10.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Not sure how I'm supposed to join Adventure Mode in Public Games, there seems to be a bug where it automatically places you on a finished run everytime. I actually made a room and waited for people to join, but nope, finished it by myself and not a single person got in. :/

Quote Originally Posted by xKyphes View Post
    Which torment?

I can do t2 and t3 in smoe places with a wiz 180k dmg 1.1k toughness. but t3 is pretty hard
    Just because you can doesn't mean you are supposed to. I can do them too but there is no point if I am going to sit at a pack of mobs for several minutes. You need a lot of damage for good clear speeds on Torment. If a pack of elites takes you longer than 30s then just lower the difficulty because you are wasting time.

For non-RoS content 180k is enough for T1 but from 60-70 everything grows exponentially, numbers just go insane high.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 03-26-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast