Wizardry Online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Post Wizardry Online

Hey I am new here, I did want to mention a FTP MMO..

Wizardry Online is a dying MMORPG that many people still enjoy playing. The community within Wizardry Online was a tight-knitted one and a heavily PVP oriented one as well. I would best describe the community as a "compact" one. The game itself is a hardcore MMO. Its a typical dungeon crawler featuring countless mobs [the exact ones within this this video that GM Dartok is spawning in Twilight Alley-A safe haven for criminal players] and those mobs will reduce your Hit Points greatly if you don't know what you are doing, either that or they will just end up killing you with one blow. Another feature that this game has, which is a greatly forgiving feature I might add, is the chance to permanently lose your character AGAIN if you don't know what you are doing. Imagine having a high level character along with its items, gone forever. Again, that feature is a highly forgiving one. It still exists, though.. I have lost a character myself.

Another feature that everyone loves about this MMO, is the fact that you can change classes and create your own personal build for your characters. There are a total of four classes in which you can bring certain skills from the classes that you need them from and class change however many number of times until your build is complete. You have a max of 5 skill slots and with each class change you are automatically reduced to level 1. That's right, Level 1 [one] And did I mention how tough grinding can be? Grinding can be devastatingly time consuming. But with each level you get that over whelming accomplished feeling and when you have completed a build it is euphoric.

Wizardry Online isn't for everyone but if you really want a challenge, if you really want to earn something, then Wizardry Online might be for you. If you want to spend an hours worth of grinding among PVP'ers to achieve that last level you need to class change, then this Game may be your cup of tea. It may be dying but there is still heart left in Wizardry Online. All this information is just the tip of the iceberg...

Currently, there is a petition to help save Wizardry Online. It may not be much but its all we have. This game is full of hardcore fighters and believe me when I say none of us are going down without a fight! If you think you want to be a part of Wizardry Online's community, by all means download the game while you can and see for yourself how great it is!

Check out my website as well if you think you might be interested.

Thanks!

~GoreJess
    Last edited by GoreJess; 03-22-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Wrong section, welcome to OnRPG, and lmao, I thought this thread was about Wizard101 for some reason.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default I wasn't sure where to post

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Wrong section, welcome to OnRPG, and lmao, I thought this thread was about Wizard101 for some reason.
    I figured no one would no what I was talking about lol. D:

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by GoreJess View Post
    I figured no one would no what I was talking about lol. D:
    I know what you're talking about. Wizardry Online is that "hardcore" MMO with no content. Only system is that you die when you die.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

We know what Wizardry is. Several OnRPG members played it fairly long. We don't really like it so yea...

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Wizardry feel good and Unique,the cons are the dated graphic,the p2w developer,2 servers

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Only issues I had were the graphics. The dungeon design was great, the in-game systems were great, the cash shop didn't feel intrusive, and the game was pretty fun to play with a few friends.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

General Manager Reputation: 353

Far worse games have been revived in the current MMORPG market. I don't imagine Wizardry will stay perma-dead for long.
    Iíd rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 286

one can only hope this bastard child of one of the best old school rpgs dies painfully never to darken our doorstep again.
    Claimed by the lovely miss Zilo

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

our version never even got samurai, lord, bishop and ninja classes, the jp version has so much more content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast