Battle Scars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Default Battle Scars

So what has been your worst injury?

Nothing really impressive here. My worst was right angling my ankle when playing basketball.
    Looked horrible. Sounded even worse when I popped it back into place. Couldn't walk for two weeks and it still pops. lol

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 38

I damaged my left or right spine(cant remember which side lol) in a soccer match.

I went into a 50-50 ball with a huge defender. I managed to get the ball but he got my feet and idk what happened i flew into the air and fell onto the ground on my spine

Took me around 2 years to fully recover lol.

NOW PLAYING:
    D3

WAITING FOR:
    Wonderking
    Tree of Saviour

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 116

Drunk bowling and smashed my left hand with a bowling ball to the point where it could not be cast. Almost 10 years later it still doesn't work the best.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

3 incisions that were to take out my appendix. many years ago

not counting the other scars
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Boiling water while i was i don't even know how old, like few years?

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

I don't have many scars on the outside, but emotionally.. yeah.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

1) 4 scars on my back that either looks like I had a wild night with a girl with long ass nails, or got attacked by a bear.
    2) Scar on my chest cause I slipped went over a screw with my chest.
    3) Long scar on my left thigh. Some guy kicked me instead of the ball during a soccer match.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Oh boy lmao.

Well, my right knee is pretty much done. I jumped off a sand mountain thinking the sand was soft. It was still frozen. My knee bblew out of its socket or something and it comes out any time I jump or twist wrong. Its a really bad thing but I need surgery I can't afford.

Same deal with my left shoulder. I have a bone fracture in there that needs to be taken care of.

My worst visible injury is my right shin. I was drunk and stepped through my doorway and tripped over a fan. The piston the fan spins on dented into my leg. Oddly enough it didn't break my bone or even bleed. It was just a really awful dent about a quarter inch deep and 2 inches long. You could have poured liquid into it if you wanted LOL. It healed up but its a giant scar now and my skin around it is really raised up. Not just the scar but like a 4 inch diameter around it.

Fortunately I drink less now. Or at least handle my booze better. The only real injuries I get now days are re-hurting my old ones.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Actually, wait. I'm missing some of my thumb from a bottle rocket last Wednesday lol. It'll heal normally though.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 134

Some baby scratched my face when I was seven, so I have this small scar (about 1cm long) under my eye. I think that's my biggest scar?
    The most pain I've been in though was around 8 years ago. I had an ovarian cyst. It was really really painful. Luckily no surgery was needed, so no scar for that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast