Battle Scars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

Oh yeah I forgot. My brother punched me in the eye a few years back (for punching him in the chin) and it left a mark. Luckily my eyebrow conceals it pretty good. Man I didn't realize how much a small cut on the face can bleed so much
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

i take aspirin daily :for my heart: so im sure if i was to get a bad gash there would be a shit ton of blood
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

Cut my leg on something (unknown) at a construction site when i was a toddler and still have a 2 inch scar on my thigh a little over a 1/4 inch thick.

Fractured my leg 3 years in a row playing soccer (had a hollow spot in the bone that was weak) till the doc said if i did it again they were going to graft bone off my hip into it. (no more soccer for me )

Year and a half ago cut my middle finger real bad and the tendons/nerves are still balled up in a knot and its numb/tingly, I doubt it will ever heal fully.

Last summer my son was 3 and broke his leg on a trampoline.
    The camp nurse thought he sprained his knee so we kept him on the couch watching tv for about 2 weeks while it healed.
    He started walking on it, and if we asked him how it felt he would say "its fine, I can walk".
    A couple weeks later he was still limping so we took him in for Xrays, and turns out he had snapped the big bone just below his knee.
    Luckily it healed straight though, and he is as active and rambunctious now as any 4yr old you've ever seen.
    (I am pretty proud of him, he is a real tough little guy, but gentle with the girls or babies and animals)

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

I like how bunch of random scars appear on my fingers.

>.> like, i have this pointing finger that had 1 scar like 2 years ago, now has 3.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    Cut my leg on something (unknown) at a construction site when i was a toddler and still have a 2 inch scar on my thigh a little over a 1/4 inch thick.

Fractured my leg 3 years in a row playing soccer (had a hollow spot in the bone that was weak) till the doc said if i did it again they were going to graft bone off my hip into it. (no more soccer for me )

Year and a half ago cut my middle finger real bad and the tendons/nerves are still balled up in a knot and its numb/tingly, I doubt it will ever heal fully.

Last summer my son was 3 and broke his leg on a trampoline.
    The camp nurse thought he sprained his knee so we kept him on the couch watching tv for about 2 weeks while it healed.
    He started walking on it, and if we asked him how it felt he would say "its fine, I can walk".
    A couple weeks later he was still limping so we took him in for Xrays, and turns out he had snapped the big bone just below his knee.
    Luckily it healed straight though, and he is as active and rambunctious now as any 4yr old you've ever seen.
    (I am pretty proud of him, he is a real tough little guy, but gentle with the girls or babies and animals)
    But because it was about your own battle scars you mean to say that your son is one? Damn, that's cold.
    [annoying sig]

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

A wound to your child is a wound to yourself.
    So yes, most definatly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12