korean experts pls come and support Mystic Fighter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I have never had any issues with Nexon KR games, i have played DnF and Elsword. The only thing i know is 100% IP blocked is one of the games called Fight Club i think was the name. Btw why don't you play Mystic anymore?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 86

i know like 20 people that play dnf/elsword and have no ipblock problems

http://www.ellinforest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22626

This seems to be the only recent topic that I've seen on the subject of nexon Korea IP Banning, maybe it has some relevance to your situation shion?

In any case I've downloaded Legend of Fighters (or in Thai's case, Battle X); I'll let you know what I think.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 13

after Nexon KR Collaborating with Hangame Kritika, i couldn't access their website anymore (i could before)

in legend of fighters be sure to upgrade your passive skill of your skill, sound weird right? but that's how the game skill system works, each skill has about 20 passive skill in it (like skill chain, rapid cancel, increase dmg, stun etc...) you need these upgrades to be able to link more combo

changing class quests available at Lv.14 after finish Tom's bag quest

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 86

i just heard since april 19th hackers were attempting to attack nexon games so they resorted to blocking all foreign ips

koreans all overseas are complaining, strange that there are still enough people that could play with the ip block

instead of ip blocking 24/7 they seem to be blocking foreign ips every few hours for 100 minutes etc etc.. they must have pissed their pants ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    i just heard since april 19th hackers were attempting to attack nexon games so they resorted to blocking all foreign ips

koreans all overseas are complaining, strange that there are still enough people that could play with the ip block

instead of ip blocking 24/7 they seem to be blocking foreign ips every few hours for 100 minutes etc etc.. they must have pissed their pants ROFL
    omg that's nut T_T

This thread is kind of going off a tangent, and it's mostly my fault.

In any case I've tried Legend of Fighters or uhm... Battle X/Chaos Crusaders whatever it's called. The fighting system is quite good, and I like how the combat + skill system goes completely. Only problem is that I cannot stand the animations >.>, so my apologies. Lately I've been playing Dungeon Strikers and enjoying it so I guess I'll just stick to that.

I'm a bit interested in LaTale actually, but is there an english guild? (Talking about the korean version naturally).

i thought dungeon strikers was shut down ?

Dungeon Strikers was shutdown for a little while, if i know correctly they now have a new publisher but the game is still alive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123