so dubs needs a new hoodie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default so dubs needs a new hoodie

was thinking about this one

http://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Direct-...th+hoodies+men

would be a while since i would have to save up for it. but really love it. yea i type in goth hoodie lol just to see what there was. could not find antoher on there. so went with that one. was trying to find a masters of hardcore hoodie but no luck any ways you guys think this looks nice? i really dont care if its under goth are what ever. i looked at the normal hoodies and they suck >.< need something dark lol

i like it because of the angel on the back and the preyer

looked out quite a few differnt ones but this seems to kick it with me

edit looking for me so you can guys can tell me which are nice
    Last edited by duby; 03-17-2014 at 04:06 PM.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    i like that one. but kinda want one with a design i really dont know how to use amazon lol
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

Wow, you could keep what you have been wearing and up your budget on your grandmas birthday to 100

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    Wow, you could keep what you have been wearing and up your budget on your grandmas birthday to 100
    Maybe it's for his Grandmother?
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

nah it would be for me. but like i said would take a long while before i could get it. and i would aslo have to find a way to order online >.< my grandmum dont like stuff like that lol

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I've been wearing the same brown hoodie for 3-5 years. Recently started wearing a white/grey one I got for Christmas like two years ago, just because. The brown one is still great, though.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I've been wearing the same brown hoodie for 3-5 years. Recently started wearing a white/grey one I got for Christmas like two years ago, just because. The brown one is still great, though.
    i have had this hoodie i got on for over quite some time. at least a few years its really stained and that's why i need a new one lol. if it wernt stained so bad i would not try to get another. but meh i do would like something new. dont really like the one i got on any ways

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I actually like the one you posted kinda duby. I'll be getting this one soon...this site is cheap. Maybe you can find one.

http://www.warlordclothing.com/xcart...cat=250&page=2

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

Duby, you're an artist.
    Get a plain black hoodie for $15 and b*tch slap it with imagination.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast