Truly Free MMO'S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126
    Rya.Reisender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,494
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    AP can be gotten from basically anything ingame. And top tier items can also be gotten ingame (afaik). So it doesn't really give you any advantage over other players. Just makes grinding shorter.

  2. #12
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    JigsawPuzzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Where ever you will live, I will find you
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Truly free MMO? Maybe he was referring to SWTOR wherein you need to subscribe to use other features in the game.
    thou you can check out these games.

    Dragon Nest - this game is really fun and their latest update was Assassin Class

    Ragnarok Online 2 - well all I can say if you've played RO1 you could also try this one.

    Cabal Online - this game is quite old for me But still I like the skill animation of this game and the Nation War. thou I am noob during Nation War

    Eclipse War Online - this game OBT will release soon but I played the CBT and the character transformation is quite interesting and the card system.


    My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

  3. #13
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JigsawPuzzle View Post
    Truly free MMO? Maybe he was referring to SWTOR wherein you need to subscribe to use other features in the game.
    thou you can check out these games.

    Dragon Nest - this game is really fun and their latest update was Assassin Class

    Ragnarok Online 2 - well all I can say if you've played RO1 you could also try this one.

    Cabal Online - this game is quite old for me But still I like the skill animation of this game and the Nation War. thou I am noob during Nation War

    Eclipse War Online - this game OBT will release soon but I played the CBT and the character transformation is quite interesting and the card system.
    RO2 gives direct advantages to players who have real money to spend. (Wedding Dress / Tux for instance.)

    CABAL Online also gives real money players an advantage with VIP / etc.

    OP wants none of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    AP can be gotten from basically anything ingame. And top tier items can also be gotten ingame (afaik). So it doesn't really give you any advantage over other players. Just makes grinding shorter.
    Any game that can transfer real money to in-game gold has this "Advantage" as well.

    The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

  4. #14
    McFox Sandwich Reputation: 32
    Igneius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    MMO heaven :3
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Mu Online

    TERA

    DC Universe

    Lord of The Rings Online(grind a bit and you can get points to purchase missing content)

    DDO(same as LoTRO)

  5. #15
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    ExtremeRavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Aion

    Never Winter

    DC Universe

    Eclipse War

    Dragon Nest

    I played this game and I can say these games are cool you can add my IGN:CultinPunk

    If you ever tried this games add me

  6. #16
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeRavage View Post
    Never Winter
    See my avatar.

    The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

  7. #17
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    ExtremeRavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    That was my reply to the TS what's your IGN and server on Neverwinter? I'll add you on PSN too

  8. #18
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeRavage View Post
    That was my reply to the TS what's your IGN and server on Neverwinter? I'll add you on PSN too
    I won't be playing a PlayStation console until I get a PlayStation 4 in 2015 or so. I don't play Neverwinter anymore.

    I plan to play Wildstar however when it arrives.

    The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

  9. #19
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101
    queenvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,444
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    MU Online and Neverwinter Online are pay to win.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

    http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

  10. #20
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    JigsawPuzzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Where ever you will live, I will find you
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Yeah after playing Neverwinter for about a week I feel like playing WOW


    My PC specs:
    Processor: AMD FX 4300 3.8GHZ QUAD CORE
    Graphic Card: Powercolor Devil R9 270x 2gb ddr5 256bit
    RAM: 2 pcs. of Corsair Vengeance 8gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •