ark sphere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default ark sphere

This is a korean mmo that was released recently (i believe) that is for android and ios. As long as you can find access to the files, it's open to all. Is ANYONE playing this or familar with it? I just started playing and am VERY impressed...it actually feels like a clean, good looking mmo but on my phone. Nothing super fancy but for an mmo via phone, way better than order and chaos that's for sure. I feel like i'm going to get really hooked real soon.

I am korean and can read, write, speak the language but there are some words/features i'd like to better understand seeing as it's not my first language. Again, anyone playing this?

here's a site i found that describes it a bit
    http://app.steparu.com/games/160-ark...160-ark-sphere

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

2Gb RAM for a smartphone game. Nice.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

i've played every mmo/online rpg game there is for the phone on android AND ios...this by far feels like a mobile version of a real mmo.

Few notes:

- Multiple skill bars (2 visible, each bar has 4 skills + switch skill bar button)
    - touch ground to move to it (the point and click version of a touch screen mobile phone)
    - touch target
    - fairly big chat box on bottom right hand side of screen that is transparent enough to see through it yet clear enough to see the chats coming through. Big enough to also read like 6 lines of messages all the way across the screen (fades after a few seconds until you hit the chat button.
    - active skills (hot bar), passive skills, and swipe skills (skills where actions such as swiping in a direction performs a skill. )
    - game looks REALLY good...feels very smooth, no clunkiness....it's just a well designed game

here's a screenshot of the noobie zone

you'll notice each character has a gender sign next to it...after you create your character (each class can be either male or female), when you enter the world itself, a menu comes up saying to select your real life gender. Hahah love this...pointless, but love it hahah

if you're interested in playing, let me know! i can try and help you get started.
    I'm on 아이렌 server
    Last edited by -JK-; 03-19-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42

I'll give it a try. Updating right now. What's your ign?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

if it doesn't have stamina il try it >.>

.... it has stamina , and its used up by literally just standing in an area , 1% per 1 min or 2 ....

Last edited by Seya; 03-19-2014 at 05:35 PM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    i've played every mmo/online rpg game there is for the phone on android AND ios...this by far feels like a mobile version of a real mmo.
    Does Avabel not feel like a real MMO?
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid

+ Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 27

I'll try it after I get my Xperia Z2.... my phone won't run it.

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    I'll give it a try. Updating right now. What's your ign?
    Vvoice is my ign. I can't seem to find if there is a way to reset your skills. This would be huge considering each skill you learn you have to choose one of two options...then you can't learn the other one

Quote Originally Posted by Stevz View Post
    Does Avabel not feel like a real MMO?
    Feels really clunky

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    snip
    Are you on 아이렌 server??
    Last edited by -JK-; 03-19-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    Vvoice is my ign. I can't seem to find if there is a way to reset your skills. This would be huge considering each skill you learn you have to choose one of two options...then you can't learn the other one
    Yeah, I'm really having a hard time choosing skills.. I have the feeling, that the skill-description is good, but.. well, I don't understand it.^^
    I can't even decide which class to focus on..

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Yeah, I'm really having a hard time choosing skills.. I have the feeling, that the skill-description is good, but.. well, I don't understand it.^^
    I can't even decide which class to focus on..
    okay so, you CAN reset skills, but through item shop which will cost you like 5 bucks.

Also here are a couple quick tips, I'm playing the guardian/warrior class so here are a couple words/descriptions to look out for

- Any skill with the picture of a magnet on it is a pull
    - Any skill with a picture that has stars in it is a stun

기절 = stun
    황율 = percent

the first stun skill you can get at level 5 is a guaranteed 2 second stun, the rest of the stuns in the tree are all 40% chance to stun.

Hope that helps. That's all i can think of at the top of my head right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast