Wildstar Pre-Order is now up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Super Moderator Reputation: 189

If they optimize the game and fix the random crashing issues and all the other issues that make the game unplayable at times I could see the game working out as a more actiony version of WoW. Of course, the actiony aspect of it is probably going to screw them over in the long run with raids.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    Hey other Sora avatar guy.

I agree. lol

I kinda feel like I wasted $60 because I'm not sure if they'll be able to double or more the FPS that I'm running at on default by launch (2 months away)

I'm on a high end machine though and I'm getting 30 FPS on default and it's just ridiculous. I feel that ARR had good graphics and I ran 60 FPS on that, 60 FPS on max for any Steam games basically. I don't do multiplayer games at 30 FPS and shit so if they don't fix it I'm gone. Pretty dumb.
    I'm also on a high end machine and I get around 50~60, sometimes 80~100, sometimes 25. It's stupid.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 13

I had FPS issues as well but I managed to fix it by running it on Windows XP compatibility mode.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 24

I've been wanting to try this game out for a while and I finally did yesterday. It's fun but I just don't see it being worth 60 bucks and a sub. For some reason it got really, really laggy after about an hour or so of playing. Not sure what that was about, but it was annoying.

UPDATE: So I've played about 5-6 hours and I am having some serious FPS issues with this game. The game itself just doesn't do it that much for me. The combat is cool, but everything is just way too theme park/on rails. I'm just going to wait for one of the many sandboxes in development.
    Last edited by Demure; 03-22-2014 at 06:58 PM.
    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 113

I gave it another 3 hours, this isn't something I want to play. I was pretty excited for it as well.

Random Chua Reputation: 47

Just wanted to post this: http://imgur.com/a/avfde#4

These raider sets are freaking silly.

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I bought the deluxe edition for 60 dollars. I still like the game since it is something INCREDIBLY refreshing after playing WoW for YEARS. This doesn't mean that this will make me quit WoW but it will definitely hold me off long enough for Warlords of Draenor since WoW right now is currently boring and there isn't going to be an update until about November-December.

I can play the game on max settings but they really need to work on the optimization. I'm randomly getting dropped to 15 fps then spikes up to 40 fps then to 60, then just completely lag. Restarting the client helps remove this but it is rather annoying.

I won't be giving the game any heat right now since most games have crap optimization during their beta phases. Sure there are some glitches here and there, sounds die out sometimes, but when and if they fix these, the game will be better overall. If they don't fix these by release, it will be doomed eternally to fail since people these days want their games completed with little to no issues.

We'll just have to wait and see~
    Last edited by KREVA; 03-24-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70

If the game does go free to play, at least I bought the game and subbed it for a while so that I get any benefits that free to play might bring :V

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 · Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstar View Post
    Pre-Order and get the following:

3 Day Head Start
    Access to WildStar Beta Weekends
    Exclusive Rocket House
    Housing Trophy
    In-game Storage Bag
    Pre-Order Title
    Name and Guild registration*
    Deluxe Edition contains:

Hoverboard Mount
    Eldan Costume
    Eldan Player Title
    Dye – Eldan colours
    30 days of play time
    Guest pass for 7 days of play time each
    Housing Décor Item
    standard game comes with 30 days play time already yet the deluxe edition includes "30 days of play time" does that mean it's an ADDITIONAL 30 on top? Which would be a total of 60 days?

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 31

Only played it for about an hour, better than a lot of other games out there, but I'll stick to FFXIV.
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
    Come and stop by sometime, I stream mainly JRPGs, WRPGs, Shooters, Horror, MMOs, and MOBAs. Currently, the focus is on JRPGs with a mixed bag of everything else.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast