Nio GodSent's Tribute to Illusionist Class 1080p Mini Movie [C9]

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Nio GodSent's Tribute to Illusionist Class 1080p Mini Movie [C9]

Quote from Webzen's Official Forums:

Remember this?

After a lot of work (around 6 nights, struggling with Pinnacle) and 300GB of my personal C9 footage, I tried to take some sweet snaps out of all these bulky gameplay, and put them in a candy movie, to impress the pros and the deadals.

So here's the deal:

I'll have you from my VISA/PayPal Account the number of 50$ if you watch every frame of it, and then come here and quote right back at me a better All-Round C9 Mini Movie.

I share 50$ cash, to see what is better in this low life community Europe owns, and take examples in the future from it.

Future doesn't mean C9 though, putting Duel Videos aside, once Fagzen can't afford 3 people who know how to manage an Online Game, so this is gonna be my second and LAST C9 Mini Movie.

Now. Darken your chambers, put your mobiles in your asses, raise the volume,
    & appreciate it
    , you silly donuts.

Nio GodSent's Final Tribute to C9

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

You're still playing C9? I still got like 200mil sitting there doing nothing. XS Hows the pvp community nowadays?

You know how this is.

a) Its like cannibalism. Newbies coming, newbies getting kicked, newbies leaving.

b) Many good Europeans, like your ass, left.

c) Pathetic Fagzen doing nothing to promote, deal with issues.

Same old.

P.S: http://oi58.tinypic.com/2zfjtpy.jpg These kindergarten Forums..

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

They need to balance the gear for pvp. Else no point coming back. Well maybe pvp under lv50 is still alright. But certainly above it.

Almost don't care bro, I mentioned it in my Video. In THIS level, and with THESE gears.. I almost COULDN'T be able to Air Stun most of the times. It was like 50/50 based on the Server and the ping.

I really know where I can reach from my capabilities though. I know who is a worse player, and who is his Class or his Gears. So, why do I have to spare real money. I rarely even lose, like 700/100. I know if I had your equipment it would be a badass feeling but..

I also have to say that these footages are very old. Way before the Nurse outfit, I got some mediocre Gsouls at least. Now I Air Stun 85% of the times. Aaand of course got the sexy Nurse outfit..