Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 39

Thread: What is your current hype?

  1. #1
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default What is your current hype?

    Right now, it feels like the MMO industry is about to get busy again. Lots of new titles, lots of localizations are going on, lots of big patches people are waiting for, so what is your current hype?

    For me:
    • Waiting for TERA to add their new class
    • Waiting for ArcheAge testing (so hyped, it hurts)
    • Playing TalesRunner with OG. Very glad they brought it back, but I'm interested to see what they do to it once it hit Open Beta.
    • Secretly hyping GW2's April patch. Hoping they add solid content and not another stupid living story/spamonebuttonforahat-fest


    I'm interested to see what other people are excited for so I can maybe get excited with you.
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    EverQuest Next, obviously.

  3. #3
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    EverQuest Next, obviously.
    Bought the EQNL Founder pack for $100. I haven't touched it after two days of playing it, lol.
    Such a waste of money. Good game though. I'm excited for EQN too, but it's too far away to think about. :P
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  4. #4
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31
    Airsyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Swordsman
    EverQuest Next
    Kingdom Under Fire II
    Blade and Soul
    Phantasy Star Online 2

    Elesis in Elsword coming next week.
    New module in Neverwinter coming up.

  5. #5
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    Swordsman
    EverQuest Next
    Kingdom Under Fire II
    Blade and Soul
    Phantasy Star Online 2

    Elesis in Elsword coming next week.
    New module in Neverwinter coming up.
    I gave up on PSO2 and Blade and Soul
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  6. #6
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31
    Airsyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    I gave up on PSO2 and Blade and Soul
    Keep hope alive! I sort of gave up too though...

  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oakwood USA :O Posts: 9,998,999
    Posts
    12,135
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Tera Class, Blade and Soul.

    I would really like to go back to enjoying mabinogi if the community and just the amount of paying content wasn't so bs.






  8. #8
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    Tera Class, Blade and Soul.

    I would really like to go back to enjoying mabinogi if the community and just the amount of paying content wasn't so bs.
    I stopped playing like two years ago right when it was starting to get bad.
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  9. #9
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 29
    Technikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    - Tera new class // Doubt i'll return but the class looks interesting and nice that it starts at lvl 50.
    - Aura Kingdom Updates // Games economy is broken so a system like Dragon coins will "hopefully" help unless Aeria screws it up.
    - Lime Odyssey - Hmm wishful hype

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    Greed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oakwood USA :O Posts: 9,998,999
    Posts
    12,135
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    I stopped playing like two years ago right when it was starting to get bad.
    I came back a half a year ago when it got better by a little bit. And then I remembered why I quit, the community is fking terrible and the game became essentially pay2win with pets and reforges. I never understood how they managed to take a near perfect game and just dump on it.

    I hope Peria Chronicles will be better even if the battle system sucks right now or there's a spiritual successor to Mabi. The only true game that I would say is an RPG.






  11. #11
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    - Lime Odyssey - Hmm wishful hype
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    I hope Peria Chronicles will be better even if the battle system sucks right now or there's a spiritual successor to Mabi. The only true game that I would say is an RPG.
    Peria looks really cool. I'm excited for it.
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  12. #12
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 51
    Imperidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,598
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    No MMORPG as of now.

    Cant wait for D3:RoS expansion though.


  13. #13
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 24

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Are there any good action/twitch/skill based combat MMOs I should keep my eye on this year?
    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

  14. #14
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default



  15. #15
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    - ESO
    - GW2-Update
    - Black Desert
    - EQ:Next
    - Blade and Soul
    - Tree of Savior

  16. #16
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 24

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    - ESO
    - GW2-Update
    - Black Desert
    - EQ:Next
    - Blade and Soul
    - Tree of Savior
    They will never release Blade and Soul!
    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

  17. #17
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    New hype... Apparently a load of updates coming to PlanetSide 2.


  18. #18
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 129
    puudleduudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Post Apocalyptic Tokyo, USA
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    - tree of savior
    oh god yes
    (˳˘ ɜ˘)˳☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆♬♪♫☆•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆



  19. #19
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132
    Viney1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,237
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puudleduudle View Post
    Bought the EQNL Founder pack for $100. I haven't touched it after two days of playing it, lol.
    Such a waste of money. Good game though. I'm excited for EQN too, but it's too far away to think about. :P
    Same thing here. I bought the pack, but haven't played it that much. I'm OK with giving the EQN team some backing in the hopes that EQN itself is great too. :P

    I'm hyped for:

    Everquest Next
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

    That's about it, although I have some interest in Archeage, and if Blade and Soul does end up coming out in English, then I'll probably play it as well. I really do hope BNS comes eventually..

    PS: I never heard anyone mention PSO2 English? That's another one that has been delayed beyond comprehension and doesn't seem to be coming out..
    Current Games:

    WoW
    No Man's Sky (PC)

    Waiting for:

    Chronicles of Elyria (PC)

  20. #20
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 383
    Krunkmasta Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    16,367
    Rep Power
    25

    Default


  21. #21
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 24

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    Same thing here. I bought the pack, but haven't played it that much. I'm OK with giving the EQN team some backing in the hopes that EQN itself is great too. :P

    I'm hyped for:

    Everquest Next
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

    That's about it, although I have some interest in Archeage, and if Blade and Soul does end up coming out in English, then I'll probably play it as well. I really do hope BNS comes eventually..

    PS: I never heard anyone mention PSO2 English? That's another one that has been delayed beyond comprehension and doesn't seem to be coming out..
    I have my doubts either one of those game will make it to NA. It's been way, way too long and you know what that usually means.
    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

  22. #22
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Well When I posted I was at my computer.
    Posts
    1,145
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    d3 for 5 days play then right on into ESO.. cant wait

  23. #23
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50
    xDrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elmore
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    What I am hyped about?

    TRION's ArcheAge.

    And also:

    Black Desert CBT
    BLESS CBT

  24. #24
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12
    OmegaDivider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Soul Workers Korean CBT
    Closers Korean CBT
    Tree of Savior KCBT
    Peria Chronicles Info

    Blade And Soul Release D:

  25. #25
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,776
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Waiting for the FFXIV 2.2 patch, so I actually want to get the AF2 set, and I'm waiting for Tera to added the new class...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •