Age of Wushu soon on STEAM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Default Age of Wushu soon on STEAM

Greetings Friends,

We have exciting developments ahead for Age of Wushu including launching on Steam in the very near future. It would not make sense to only have 1 server when that situation arises.

Let's stay on topic and keep this discussion on the Red Phoenix, White Tiger server merger.

official AOW source

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Meh, not the EU version.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    Meh, not the EU version.
    Eu version had no patch since launch,its apsolutly fail and all started to migrate to Wushu

Eu aow company is kknown as the worst MMO company ,dont touch any Webzen/gpatato game

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Might give it another whirl. Loved the **** out of age of wushu.
    I'd still be playing if snail games wasn't so amazingly shit.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Eh, unless they remove the bullshit the vip system has, I doubt I'll play the game anytime soon. It may just end up getting shit on completely by Swordsman Online.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    Eu version had no patch since launch,its apsolutly fail and all started to migrate to Wushu

Eu aow company is kknown as the worst MMO company ,dont touch any Webzen/gpatato game
    I dont think thats true. They did launch second and third inner, getting that mount hua finally soon. Its not easy to make updates when snail games isnt communicating propertly with gpotato. Anyways, in wushu, as EU player i do have ping so i prefer wulin, new server would save them.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Hype-train game derails hard and ends up on Steam.
    More on this at 10:00pm.

But seriously, the only thing I liked about this game was the concept.
    Controls, camera, interface, and content werewolf all mediocre.

It was advertised as having fast, smooth combat that would feel like you were playing a good martial arts movie but was ultimately a clunky mess that ended up being played the same as 95% of today's MMOs.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    werewolf
    Hmmmmmmm

But really, I enjoyed the game a lot. It was like a baby version of ArcheAge, without the annoying questing.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 43

Was a fun game, bought the boxed version. But i ended up quiting got banned, then i had to wait to get unbanned because of their shitty support, then after that it my interest in it just waned. Them being crap at running the game, and just other buggy stuff in the game. Would take too long to get caught up now in terms of skills, but has any of that changed?(being a crap company, being so far outleveled).

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by silent420 View Post
    Was a fun game, bought the boxed version. But i ended up quiting got banned, then i had to wait to get unbanned because of their shitty support, then after that it my interest in it just waned. Them being crap at running the game, and just other buggy stuff in the game. Would take too long to get caught up now in terms of skills, but has any of that changed?(being a crap company, being so far outleveled).
    This explains Snail in a nut shell, and is the only reason I didn't stick with the game for more than 4-5 months :/
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast