Game with amazing music?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

hmm. i would suggest this game to anyone who isn't too much on graphics and has a strong heart. Game To The Moon.

Last edited by oceanbreeze1983; 04-09-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: didn't know how to post vid

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36

Most of the replies have stated the best out there. I haven't played a few of the games mentioned but Lineage II, RO, and Granado Esparda are the best soundtracks I've had the pleasure of ringing in my ears. Maybe I could mention a few other games with decent tracks in them. With that said I'm surprised neither Minecraft nor PSO:BB were mentioned.

FlyFF - Only played upto lvl 40 or around there. Aside from northern Flaris music the rest was pretty awesome. The first area music is cool, jazzy and smooth. Dungeon music is creepy. Completing a quest is pleasant. Saint Morning is beautiful because you hear that when you fly to the island for the first time(Probably my fav town music of all time. FlyFF - Saint Morning

Gunbound - No matter how repetitive the menu music got it always got me humming or the like. Sudden death was intense too. Gunbound - Lobby

ATC Raycrash - Short lived but the music was pretty powerful. Violence is enough to get anyone geared up... Despite the latency issues. ATC Raycrash - Violence

Ace Online (AKA Space Cowboy/Air Rivals) - Probably the only game I've quit and enjoyed more the second time trying. While I have a playlist of music I would grind to there was a few tracks they had which were in the list. Most notably the mothership war warning(Stone city in SCO). Ace Online - Stone Ruins/BGM 3002

PSO:BB - Very surprised this wasn't mentioned. The intro is enough to remind me why I love VGs. Sega did bring me back (Big thanks to Schthack). Phantasy Star Online: EP1&2/Blue Burst - For Eternal Story

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other notable music.
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid

+ Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Stevz View Post

Gunbound - No matter how repetitive the menu music got it always got me humming or the like. Sudden death was intense too. Gunbound - Lobby
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9GxmPnxIe0

Holy shit, I forgot about Gunbound.
    Last edited by darkness35; 04-10-2014 at 02:57 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

ragnarok and talesweaver music is great yeah, i often throw it into 1 giant playlist and put it on shuffle

eve online is another mmo where the majority of the music is really good, and of course ffxiv, but any ff has good music

edit: wakfu has some sweet melodies too
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 04-10-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Rock Man Reputation: 2

dunno if rpg console games also count but some are very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gumt8xfnspk
    i think for many players that this game have 1 of the best sound tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6m4G5GjfpA
    rely rely nice ending song and 1 my favorite game on the PS2

last 1 my favorite game of all time

best story and music and yes for me this game beats FF7 maby some agree maby some dont

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by mandylion View Post
    dunno if rpg console games also count but some are very good
    Unfortunately that would be a massive derailment. Even though Chrono Cross has an amazing OST!
    Homepage | DA page | My first Flash game >=( | Favorite Flash | Random YT Vid

+ Zappa has died. Lest us forget... +

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678