Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

General Manager Reputation: 526

Default Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Lore Giveaway (completed)

Think you've got what it takes to speak with the voice of the emperor? Can you lead your armies to control Cyrodil? Can not even a god stop your ambition? Tell us the story of what has driven your character to this moment of destiny and you'll be entered for a chance to win an Imperial Digital Collector's Edition for Elder Scrolls Online!

The winner will be announced Friday afternoon, March 28th, on our weekly Hut Stream found here: http://www.twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde. Best of luck and may the greatest creative mind win!

Event Update 3/27:
    Loving the entries so far. Little bit of an update.

We might be delaying the end of the event to Monday instead of during the Friday livestream. Sorry but we're in some final negotiations with our middleman rep.

The good news? We may have a secondary physical prize available so that we can announce two winners instead of one. Nothing confirmed yet but keep the entries coming and I'll let you know when I know for sure.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 03-27-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Girls dont even look up [anymore], I feel like they're brainless zombies controlled by their iphones. - Abhorsen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Battleborn, Herowarz
    History: Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Beign put through the Icy prision of Coldharbour, Realm of Molag Bal. The Wood elf Erian Woodshade who has almost no rememberance of her past and previous life, only that she feels pretty natural with a bow in her hands and has an affinity to walk in the shadows, wich allow her to escape with the Prophet, she realizes that no matter her past, she was meant for greater things. But the question of who she was would sting in her mind, as a burning doubt for the time to come, because even if her prupose of beign was decided as she met the prophet, the misteries she would get involved in would scratch at that door in her mind.

After Finishing her little adventure in Khenarthi’s Roost, wich got her involved in with The Aldmeri Dominion, she decides to join the Dominion as a means to acomplishing the goal set for her by destiny, because by dedicating her duties to the dominion but keeping loyal only to herself she would have the resources and connections she needs to bring hell to Molag Bal's army in the plain of Tamriel and Ultimately Defeat Him, and also have a chance to pursue the quest for her cloudly past, beign the only trail possible for her to follow is a mark in her shoulders made by a burning brand wich resembles an Eagle's Head.

The Pursuit for her identity and history will have her stoping at nothing to increase her power, and thus increasing her access to the dominions resources to put together a group of selected souless heroes from all the trades of war and knowledge, to Bring the horror of Molag Bal to an end, banish the Evil god to Oblivion once more and Secure the Dominion's Supremacy in Cyrodiil, Fullfiling the prupose set for her by the Theater of Fate and Finding out her past self and history.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Let the shit storm of one posters commence!

Well how should I begin? It all started when Rovinock, a handsome nord in his mid twenties, who woke up in a prison cell with no memories. He soon found out from the Prophet that he was in the realm of Molag Bal and that he had to fight his way out of this prison before he would lose his mind like almost everyone else in the prison. With the help of others prisoners he managed to get to the armory, there he had a variety of weapons to choose from. Our hero didn't know whi but his inticts told him to get the Desctruction Staff. When he took it in his hands he knew that he was born to wield it. Afterwards he easily got to the Prophet with Lydia, the prisoner who helped him, and gave her life to rescue the Prophet. Now with the prophet free our hero fought his way trough the prison where he encountered an ilusion of Molag Bal. Molag Bal laughed at our hero and summoned forth a demon to kill our hero and the prophet; little did he knew that one demon wasn't enough for our hero. After killing the demon our hero absorbs a Skyshard, an artifact of great power and together with the prophet they left the realm of Molag Bal trough a portal. Rovinock woke up later to find himself alone without the Prophet at his side. An illusion of the Prophet soon appeared to tell him that he was in another place and that Rovinock should explore the place. Soon Rovinock meets some members of the Ebonheart Pack. After working with them for some time our hero decides to join the faction so he could have the resources and help necessary to stop Molag Bal once and for all. This is just the begining of the tale of our hero, Rovinock, the man who ascended from a mere prisoner with no memories to a major power in Tamriel.

Curono the Dunmer or Dark Elf as they are more commonly known lives in a cabin deep inside the woods. The dark elf has not lived in seclusion all his life. Even now he remembers the adventures he had with his friends and the The Fighters Guild. But those days were behind him as he could not forgive himself for leaving one of his friends in the hands of certain death and runing for his life when their quest didn't go as planed. Noone blamed Curono for what had happened but he could not just let it go and so he decided to atone for his sin by secluding himself from society.
    The day began just as any other. Curono woke up as the sun was rising. He quickly got drest got his bow and his two trusty daggers. And so he set out to hunt his breakfast. It didn't take long for Curono to find his prey, it was a deer. The Dark Elf took out his bow and aimed it at the animal. But then it got startled by someone shouting for help and ran away. Curono imeadiatly started runing thorwards the direction the scream came from. As he was runing Curono heard more screams. When the dark elf arrived at the place where the screams were coming from he saw a family being attacked by bandits. Curono knew that he had to help. He took out his bow and shot a bandit killing him almost instantly. Then he jumped straight at the enemies and killed all three bandits with his dagger skills as he favored the siphoning skills of the Nightblade. When he turned around to check on the family he saw that he was sadly too late. The parents were already killed by the bandits leaving only two siblings. Curono didn't have time to comfort the children because more bandits showed up. The Dark Elf just told the children to run while he kept the bandits busy. Curono fought for a long time but there were just too many bandits so he was overpowered and knocked out.
    When Curono woke up he was in binds along with alot of other people. He didn't see the siblings there so Curono assumed they escaped. The Dark Elf was surprised that the bandits didn't kill him. But soon he found out from the other captives that they were going to be sacrificed by a necromancer. When it was finally Curonos turn to be sacrificed he had already come to terms with it. The last taught that Curono had as the blade swung down was "So this is how my adventure ends?". When Curono woke up in the Prison of Coldharbour his first taught was "No! This is just the beginning!".
    Last edited by Curono; 03-25-2014 at 07:34 PM.

The fact that he woke up in a cell in Coldharbour was odd . He had no recollection of how he got there and how to escape. Draws its breath trying to get his head together about things that happened in the past and slowly begin to remember some of the past. As children he and his twin sister , showed a strong link with ice magic although they were from a poor family of high elves merchants , established in the city of Windhelm , in the shadow of the great Mages Academy . It was strange that a family of high elves lives in the most northerly point of the map away from their native country , often asked his father but never received any answer .

Memories of the early years at the academy and his way of playing with ice spells and nights spent in its catacombs practicing summoning spells that he wanted to keep secret, academy final exam and the last words of his father before he died " do not go back to adlmeri " . These words and the fact that he lost his father made him question things in his soul and he remembers now the loneliness and the empty in his heart being away from his native country and he didn't knew why. Years have past he ensured a high position in the academy , the second enchanter , and he did got master status at destruction magic and summoning, the second one harder than the first specially to the people around him.

He opens his eyes looks around a bit, sees the walls that had an evil power in them, tries an ice spell but he is too weak, doesn't know what happen to him to his power, looking up sees a dead body and a memory that comes to mind about his sister who was killed in unexplained circumstances by some high elves assassins after three days as the Jarl from back then announced that she will be the new thane. He remembers the pain then and swear that he will find out why all happened and if his father's past had anything to do with this. It seams this was the only time to him self after this the prophet, the cell escape, the armory where naturally he chose a destruction staff, and the final portal escape where he sees himself in aldmeri dominion lands thinks he could use this to his advantage, take a new name get high in adlmeri ranks, earn their thrust and try to find out what was with his family.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like my little story about my ice staff and summons spells high elf mage.

It is hard for me to selfreflect my personality because most of the people I have dealt with that are capeable of judging me, are already dead. I never experienced a beloving parenthood or had an education. Everything I know today is the outcome of following my instincts as a Dunmer Child. Its always been the survival of the fittest for me, maybe it gave me some consolation knowing that my race always was confronted with the fact of being the outsiders, abadoned from Sommersend and the Aldmer, fighting for Morrowind and that place you can call Home. Knowing this, you theoretically can call me the typical darkminded Dunmer...A melancholic Darkelf, repeatedly fighting for his own Existance. And let me tell you, fighting for yourself is much more rational than fighting for revenge,honor or the trustless Hord we proudly call the Ebonheart Pack! Jorunn, the Skald-King that Bloodthirsty babaric Nord, only he can save our poor race from extinction! Well, that`s what our great allies think, and because of that, I count the Days Im still alive in this world. Not that Im greatfull for it, its just amazing to see how I was capeable of surviving all these Years. There is no glory to fighting in this War, seeing that the worst enemy Molag Bal with his Daedric Army are going to kill us all if we keep up this senseless battle. But for what purpose am I calling this fact out... it has gotton too bloody.... too complex, to just stop this madness. So for all you heroes out there who think they are risking their lives for a greater cause, if you see my Arrow piercing through you heart, remember I`m not doing it for my King, for my race or for the Pact, Im doing it because seeing your dead body on the Ground is better then being Dead having no reason to fight for.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 143

My character had nothing better to do.
    My feet hurt and I'm having trouble peeing.

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

Coldharbour was just the beginning of my hardships, but far from the end. I come from a long line of proud Nord. In the days of old, my clan defended our beloved Skyrim from the harsh horrors that faced us. Now, we fight for the Ebonheart Pact. And after my escape from Coldharbour, I find myself taking up the mantle of my ancestors, as a warrior fighting for a great cause.

Battle after battle, I have proven myself. I have fought pirates, clashed with the wretches in the Daggerfall Covenant. I have watched allies fall by the score, destroyed an instant. I have learned what the horrors of war are, and yet I continued on. No matter the cost, I fight.

I have pledged myself to the Pact, and taken up arms in Cyrodiil. I have sacrificed much to get to this point, but I have pledged my everything to this war. My sacrifices will not end until my life is extinguished. For I fight for my home and the future of my people, and my life means nothing in the face of what might be lost if I fail.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

嗯,這'正是我們偉大的盟友認為,正因為如此,我度日如年,我還活著在這個世界上。這並不是說我great full它,它只是驚人的,看看我是怎麼了capeable倖存的這些年。沒有榮耀在這場戰爭中的戰鬥,看 到了最可怕的敵人Molag巴爾和他的魔族軍隊將要殺死我們所有人,如果我們保持這種毫無意義的戰鬥。但我 會叫什麼目的這一事實了......它已經gotton太血腥....太複雜,只是制止這種瘋狂。因此,對 於所有各位大俠在那裡誰認為他們是冒著生命危險為一個更大的原因,如果你通過你心臟看到我的箭刺穿,還記得 我真的不這樣做是為了我的王,我的種族或為契約,我米這樣做是因為看到在地面的屍體是更好,然後是有沒有理 由去爭取死。但從來沒有收到任何答复。 早年於香港演藝學院的回憶和他的冰系法術打的方式夜在它的地下墓穴修煉召喚法術,他要保守秘密,學院期末考 試,他的父親的最後一句話之前,他死了“不回去adlmeri”度過的。這些話和事實,他失去了他的父親讓 他在他的靈魂質疑的事情,他現在還記得的孤獨和空在他的心臟是離他的祖國,他不知道為什麼。幾年過去,他保 證在學院一個很高的位置,第二個巫師,他也得到了主人的地位在破壞魔法和召喚,第二個比第一個更難特意給他 周圍的人。 他打開他的眼睛看起來有點左右,看到那有一個邪惡的力量在他們的牆壁,試圖一個冰系法術,但他太軟弱,不知 道什麼發生在他身上,以他的力量,抬起頭來看到一具屍體,而且想到記憶對他的妹妹誰被打死在原因不明的情況 下,一些高等精靈刺客三天後的賈爾從當時宣布,她將成為新的領主。他記得當時的痛苦,並發誓,他會發現為什 麼一切都發生,如果他父親的過去有什麼做與此有關。這接縫,這是在此之後的唯一一次對他的自我先知,細胞逃 逸,在那裡他自然選擇了毀滅的工作人員軍械庫,並最終Portal逃生,他認為自己在aldmeri統治的 土地以為他可以用這個來他的優勢,取一個新的名字獲得高adlmeri行列,贏得他們的推力,並嘗試找出什 麼是與他的家人。並給了她生命搶救先知。現在有了先知釋放我們的英雄打他的方式谷底在那裡,他遇到了Mol ag巴爾的ilusion監獄。Molag巴爾嘲笑我們的英雄和召喚出來一個惡魔殺死我們的英雄和先知;他 一點也不知道,一個惡魔是不夠的,我們的英雄。殺死惡魔後,我們的英雄吸收Skyshard,大國的神器, 與先知他們一起離開了Molag巴爾的境界槽門戶。Rovinock醒了以後發現自己很孤獨沒有先知在他的 身邊。先知的錯覺很快就出現告訴他,他是在另一個地方,而Rovinock應該探索的地方。不久Rovin ock符合Ebonheart包的一些成員。和他們一起工作了一段時間後,我們的英雄決定加入幫派,所以他 可以有足夠的資源,幫助需要停止Molag巴爾一勞永逸。這是我們的英雄,Rovinock,誰從一個單純 的犯人,沒有回憶登上在Tamriel大陸的大國男人的故事只是begining。

Well Ka'jal the Khajiit once lived in Skyrim, although he was first arrested for theft he decided that he would still take the path of Nightblade.
    He left Skyrim and his wife Ysolda in hoping to find adventure. However, upon crossing the border into Cyrodil he found that he was somehow
    under arrest in there as well (probably for stealing the Elder Scroll from the Great Elder Library in the Imperial City before he entered Skyrim). So he found himself having his head severed at the block. But, now he finds himself in Oblivion waiting for his fate to be decided. But the only way to find out his fate is through The Elder Scrolls Online.

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

Quote Originally Posted by paul333 View Post
    嗯,這'正是我們偉大的盟友認為,正因為如此,我度日如年,我還活著在這個世界上。這並不是說我great full它,它只是驚人的,看看我是怎麼了capeable倖存的這些年。沒有榮耀在這場戰爭中的戰鬥,看 到了最可怕的敵人Molag巴爾和他的魔族軍隊將要殺死我們所有人,如果我們保持這種毫無意義的戰鬥。但我 會叫什麼目的這一事實了......它已經gotton太血腥....太複雜,只是制止這種瘋狂。因此,對 於所有各位大俠在那裡誰認為他們是冒著生命危險為一個更大的原因,如果你通過你心臟看到我的箭刺穿,還記得 我真的不這樣做是為了我的王,我的種族或為契約,我米這樣做是因為看到在地面的屍體是更好,然後是有沒有理 由去爭取死。但從來沒有收到任何答复。 早年於香港演藝學院的回憶和他的冰系法術打的方式夜在它的地下墓穴修煉召喚法術,他要保守秘密,學院期末考 試,他的父親的最後一句話之前,他死了不回去adlmeri度過的。這些話和事實,他失去了他的父親讓 他在他的靈魂質疑的事情,他現在還記得的孤獨和空在他的心臟是離他的祖國,他不知道為什麼。幾年過去,他保 證在學院一個很高的位置,第二個巫師,他也得到了主人的地位在破壞魔法和召喚,第二個比第一個更難特意給他 周圍的人。 他打開他的眼睛看起來有點左右,看到那有一個邪惡的力量在他們的牆壁,試圖一個冰系法術,但他太軟弱,不知 道什麼發生在他身上,以他的力量,抬起頭來看到一具屍體,而且想到記憶對他的妹妹誰被打死在原因不明的情況 下,一些高等精靈刺客三天後的賈爾從當時宣布,她將成為新的領主。他記得當時的痛苦,並發誓,他會發現為什 麼一切都發生,如果他父親的過去有什麼做與此有關。這接縫,這是在此之後的唯一一次對他的自我先知,細胞逃 逸,在那裡他自然選擇了毀滅的工作人員軍械庫,並最終Portal逃生,他認為自己在aldmeri統治的 土地以為他可以用這個來他的優勢,取一個新的名字獲得高adlmeri行列,贏得他們的推力,並嘗試找出什 麼是與他的家人。並給了她生命搶救先知。現在有了先知釋放我們的英雄打他的方式谷底在那裡,他遇到了Mol ag巴爾的ilusion監獄。Molag巴爾嘲笑我們的英雄和召喚出來一個惡魔殺死我們的英雄和先知;他 一點也不知道,一個惡魔是不夠的,我們的英雄。殺死惡魔後,我們的英雄吸收Skyshard,大國的神器, 與先知他們一起離開了Molag巴爾的境界槽門戶。Rovinock醒了以後發現自己很孤獨沒有先知在他的 身邊。先知的錯覺很快就出現告訴他,他是在另一個地方,而Rovinock應該探索的地方。不久Rovin ock符合Ebonheart包的一些成員。和他們一起工作了一段時間後,我們的英雄決定加入幫派,所以他 可以有足夠的資源,幫助需要停止Molag巴爾一勞永逸。這是我們的英雄,Rovinock,誰從一個單純 的犯人,沒有回憶登上在Tamriel大陸的大國男人的故事只是begining。
    I think this is the best one, personally.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Going to be honest with you guys, I know nothing about The Elder Scrolls series. I really want to try this game and since you guys want a brief description of what class I'm going to make, here it is: I'm going to make a Templar and I'm basically going to ride a huge dragon like in Skyrim and wield a mighty huge sword. Sorry if that's all I can tell you guys because I'm not really that of a poetic person. Well, hopefully you guys choose me. Have a splendid day lads!

Story of my life is kinda of dull. I was farm boy in little village south from some ancient ruins. West from Bruma. Name's Carl. Yeah, very heroic one.

In 20th spring of my life something unusual happened. When I was working in the fields, on top of hill where old castle lays, a black clouds gathered. Being so far from hill I didn't saw what it was, but on a road leading to village and old keep I saw three riders on horses. Heavily armored man , an elf woman and maybe mage or a ranger rushing towards it. From young age I loved stories of proud Nords , elegant Elfs , rich Imperials and scary Daedra. Knowing farm boy will never be a hero i wanted at least look how they look like from close. I took my sickle , gift from uncle. And went up to ruins.

When arrived, i saw more than I asked for my entire life , even a little too much. Giant flesh monster , deadra knights , they look exactly as my grandpa told me, and them, heroes. Fighting with overwhelming number of enemies. Each of them exhausted and possibly hurt. Then I saw chains, chains with links so large I could easily sit inside of one. And the Gate. what was inside filled me with fear. world full of fire and warriors in black armors.
    I felt deep inside me that something has to be done, on lower grounds female mage was massacring enemies when black robes fired at her all of destruction power they had. Covered in weakening shield she got hit in arm with an arrow , archer possibly aimed for neck but lucky for her missed or shield deflected projectile a lifesaving tiny amount. I was close to this archer , he was pulling next arrow. Magic shield disappeared, an this time there would be nothing, to rescue her.
    Felling sickle behind my belt an idea came to me.It was made out from Orichalcum. Some could say its stupid using such rare metal for a working tool. But this simple tool was inside my family for last 50 years , and it never got dulled even a little.
    I sprinted toward archer, he was alone, and completely focused on a mage , I had a little chance of pulling this crazy thing.I've jumped on his back, grabbed helmet with my left hand pulling it hard towards me, a little gap between helmet and armor showed up. Feeling heat of his body , smell of sulfur and burned meat. I knew it is not a human, elf or any Nine Divines loving creature. Pushing my sickle in gap was easy, but it wasn't a dagger, archer dropped bow and pierced my leg with arrow , he was more angry and less dead from what I hoped. He tossed me like a bug. Moving closer to me he draw a shortsword. Only way out was through him.
    But this mage girl never surrendered , she blasted this huge chain , and whole castle started to rumble.
    Black knight look over shoulder, and it was last my last chance for survival.
    Again i have jumped on him and pressed dull side of sickle with all might. It went deep, creature finely dropped on ground.
    Taking my breaths i retook from hands of Akatosh, I looked around. Ruins where shaking , large pieces where falling from sky, staying here for sure would kill me. On my way down , I felt my right leg stopped hurt, it was nice. After few more moments it stopped moving, this was less pleasant.
    Now I can guess that this arrow was poisoned. Last i remember is sky getting bright again.

Today I'm sitting in some strange room , my only roommate died few decades ago.
    I don't see any way to open door from inside. My memories are fading away, i already don't remember my childhood, and it's getting worse. This piece of cloth, contains most important story of my life. I think the world will change now.

If you reading this. And you don't know who you are.
    You are Carl,a farm boy who dreamed to be a hero.

Ps: I'm not an English native speaker , I hope my grammar and/or spelling isn't as horrific , as i think it is...
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by wrocekpolak; 03-27-2014 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Many mistakes where made , and some still left ;)

Waking suddenly in the cells of Coldharbour, Dracarion had little clue of what brought him here. All he felt as he woke was an absence, an instinct noticing an emptiness. He looked down at his hand, only to see it still clenched as though it held a blade. Similarly, his right hand likewise felt empty, but his fingers seemed to be tracing some shape, seemingly of their own volition. Then the Prophet appeared. Guided by the Prophet, Dracarion left the cells and found his way to the forge. He looked around at the weapons, none of them seeming to fit. He did not know why, only that none felt right. Except one rack. Twin axes. He grabbed them and his hands had a firm grasp, compensating for the poor fit of the handles to his hand with practiced ease.
    Leaving the forge with the pair of axes in hand, he encountered a skeleton outside the door. chopping it down he felt a renewal. His fingers tracing a shape and a flash of instinct created a crystalline shard in the air, a deep dark purple crystal that he sent flying into the wall. He grinned and thought to himself. Blades, magic. What was I? What am I now?
    He couldn't ponder on this too long, the Prophet still required him. Accompanied by Lyris Titanborn, Dracarion advanced. Any skeleton or flame atronach that challenged him he blasted with that crystal shard. If they survived, his axes dispatched them quickly. Cobbling together pieces of armor collected from the dead. Heavy metal shoulderpads, to protect his neck. A cloth robe, freeing his body for movement and reducing the strain of casting a spell. leather gloves, supple and well fit to allow for dextrous weapon handling and spell casting. Plated leather boots, to allow use for stopping an attack, yet move quietly.
    Finally, with the Prophet freed, Dracarion found himself at the anchor to return. But with his remembered skills and no knowledge of his past, what awaited him in the world of the living? Was he a bandit? Someone of military import? It did not matter at the moment. All that mattered was: he would live. And with his skills, carve out a living. In some way. He felt like he would make good, honorable decisions. Yet knew, by the ease he'd left behind the other prisoners, he could make tough decisions. He felt himself lifted into the sky, and looked up into a blinding light. He knew not what was on the other side, not for him. All he knew was that he would live. And so, he smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I think this is the best one, personally.
    seems like translated by google.
    is this giveaway for English only?

I prefer third person in ESO vs. first so I'll write the story of my character in third:

Name: Bellefontaine
    Surname: Unknown
    Birthdate: around 15 years ago maybe
    Race: Breton
    Description:
    Bellefontaine has silky hair the color of fresh snow and ivory skin to match. Her hair reaches the middle of her back but she usually braids it back to get it out of the way. Her baby face and round cheeks give off the impression of her soft personality, but she is far from innocence (lost). She is rather small and may seem weak at first, but once an enemy gets a good look into her celestial eyes they'll be running for the hills. Her young features make her look naive and ignorant, but she is wise beyond her years.

The girl grew up with a fascination of astronomy. Curious of their powers, she began to study the stars. She quickly fell in the love with the Sun. Sunrise is her alarm clock and dusk is her soporific. At noon she feels her powers reach their peak and, believe me, she can be quite intimidating. During these times is when Belle realized her full potential to become a Templar.

After losing most of her memory and showing up in Coldharbour, she started anew with a life in the Daggerfall Covenant. Assuming her full powers has become her main goal in her life. As she works her way up, she fights for the common good and for peace among the empires. However, the only way she knows how to achieve that is to become Empress Bellefontaine.
    Last edited by theMEOWWWW; 03-26-2014 at 02:19 AM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Fun!

I have a rough story in mind but I am going to have to read up on the setting to make it fit. lol

Shu'ulkar is a twenty-five year old proud Redguard warrior born and raised in the hot sands of the Alik’r desert. He was raised to always have pride within his people and to never dishonor his kin in anyway. This lead to him having a bit of a temper whenever someone around him insulted one of his kind. Due to the fact Shu'ulkar was still quite young he had only just finished his rite of passage. After he completed his right of passage he decided to join a band of mercenaries. He wanted to show people from all around Tamriel just how great the Red Guards were by taking on any job that was thrown his way.

Shortly after word had spread of Shu'ulkar and the band of mercenaries he traveled with, they received a message from the Daggerfall covenant. This alliance who's goal it was to take back the Ruby throne was gathering useful soldiers to fight within it's war. Shu'ulkar and the other mercenaries signed up immediately. The other mercenaries said they signed up because fighting in a war can be one of the most profitable things a mercenary can do. However, Shu'ulkar joined only to showcase his pride for his people and to join the rest of his kin who had entered this war under the leadership of High King Emeric. Shu'ulkar is trained in ancient Akaviri martial art tradition of battle-spirit as a proud Dragon Knight.

Well mine is going to be more from the heart thn the imagination. I will keep it short and sweet for I am sure those choosing the winner have much to read. If I get this title I am going to make a character who wields a magical weapon mainly for shooting projectiles and a magical boosting shield for great defense. This is no character back story but my own. This layout is the exact layout of my character in the game Runescape. Runescape was my first MMO and forever changed my life and my lvl 78 shield wielding wizard will forever be a part of me. I will bring back my first MMO legacy under the same layout and user name that I entered the MMO world with all those years ago. before my account was lost to the dawn of time. Thanks to that character made in my first MMO my life changed for the better and he will live again in a very similar fantasy world!

It was a bright, sunny morning. Young Darien Windsurfer was sneaking out of the woods even with the notion that his parents didn't allow him to. "There is danger outside" says his father. "But I want to go and practice my archery!" says Darien. "I said NO!" exclaimed his father. Tears filled Darien's eyes. "Look honey, something terrible is about to happen. The High-Elves of Tamriel predicted something bad that's about to happen". Darien didn't believe this. He always had a stubborn heart. An hour after his "adventure" in the woods, he came home. He saw a smoke coming from afar, coming from the direction towards his village. He ran as fast as he could, but as he reached his village, he was greeted by dead bodies and burned houses. He ran to his house, praying to the gods that his parents were safe. When he got there, no one was inside. He looked for them and found his mom near one of their neighbor's house, lying on the ground. "Mother!" He fell to the ground and wrapped her in his arms.

"What happened?" he asked. "It was the Ebonheart Pack, they've attacked." his mother replied, clenching for her life. "We were looking for you when we were about to evacuate, but they came quickly." she added. "Where's father?" he asked. "H-h-he..was taken by a dark-elf" she replied. This time, you could hear the life slipping through. "Y-y-you need to find him". "How? I'm just a child!" he replied. "I have a secret to tell you. I'm sorry to have k-k-kept it a secret." "what is it?" "I am Queen Ayrenn's sister. I ran away from my duty because i did not want a life of constant battle. And yet, here I am, still caught up w-w-w-with it." "Mother, we should go and find someone to heal you" "No, it's too late for me. You are a half Wood-Elf, half High-Elf child. A warrior's strength and wisdom flows in your veins. Go to S-s-summerset and find Ayrenn, she will know that you are my son. She will help you find y-y-your father."

Slowly, Darien's mother closed her eyes and kissed his hands one more time. "I'm sorry. I l-l-love you." she said, as she rested forever. Wiping the tears off his face, he rose up from the ground, clenching his bow, swearing that he would find his father, and that he would kill the mysterious Dark-Elf. He called that day the "Red Rain" for the red banners of the Ebonheart Pact, and the blood of his loved ones filled his village.

He met different people who shaped him into what he is now. A sure-shot archer and a master assassin, making his way to Queen Ayrenn and kill everyone in Ebonheart Pact. Will his anger and rage fuel his victory? or will it lead him into defeat?

In a small village, the young, determined orc farm boy begins to think of how happy he is with life. He sees adventurers coming through town often. Admiring and feeling envious of their freedom he sets his goal of being able to one day travel as they do. Everyday, after he has finished his work, the young orc trains himself, pushing his body part his limits in hopes of one day being able to travel the world and see its wonders.

Many years later boy has now grown to a fine adult. He begins his adventure in search of a mentor to teach him how to fight. He walked through blizzards and sandstorms and passed through a number of towns searching for a suitable master. As he grew weary of his search he decided to check out a place he heard of where an old man lived. Rumors say that the old man was once a powerful warrior, capaple of destroying armies without a weapon. He even went up against a daedric prince and survived it only because the monster feared the old man's power and sent him away.

The young orc traveled to the old warrior's house to ask for training. The old man denied him without a single second of hesitation. With his heart weighing heavy the young orc asked if he could stay the night, as it was getting late and he had nowhere else to go. The old man looked deep into the young orc's eyes and allowed him to stay the night.

The next morning, the orc awoke to the smell of breakfast. As he walked into the kitchen, still half asleep, he saw the old man making breakfast for the both of them. He thanked the old man and offered to help, to which the old man replied by throwing the hot pan of food at the orc along with other cooking supplies. Shocked, the orc quickly reacted and caught the pan with the food still inside and all the other cooking supplies except one. The old man turned slowly, looked at the orc and said "I will train you."

Over the next two years the orc trained and followed the old man's instructions to the letter. Finally, after learning the way of the sword, Axe, and unarmed fighting, the old man decided he had taught the orc all he had known. The orc thanked the old man and started on his way to his adventure. As he was leaving the old man asked him for a favor. "If you should come across a daedric prince, do not reveal your true power until you are certain he will not escape. I fought one long ago who escaped before I could finish him. He is still out there and still tortures souls." The orc nodded and left on his journey to discover the world and all its wonders.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Alright. I probably won't have time to finish it but let's do this...

This is the back story of Marryn. A young sorcereress destined to rise in the ranks of the Empire despite having what some people may refer to as "issues."

Enjoy.

-

-Chapter 1-

I love the smell of smoke, the warmth of spreading flames. It's been that way since almost as long as I can remember and is the main reason I thrived since answering my calling. It doesn't really matter what's burning as long as I see it, feel it, love it. Today my heart was overflowing.

Seeing the lush trees and foliage darken from what some may describe as a vibrant green to a beautiful black, the type of black you would expect to see if you looked into the void where a demon's soul would be, was ecstasy.

Today Arenthia would burn, as all of Valenwood soon would, to be reborn anew as part of Cryodill, part of the Empire.

As the Lord Magus, the Supreme Pyromancer, I would make sure of it.

"Incendium!"

With the word of power whispered to help direct my fury, I called down a pillar of fire that hit what looked to be a modest family home. The force of the spell hit the roof with such force that the it instantly collapsed. The windows exploded outward in what can only be described as a storm of razor and molten fury. I paused for a second to picture the Bosmer soldiers that had been inside.

"Aaah." I breathed out, a joyous release.

The fire(so beautiful) continued to spread. Trees, Houses, Towers, People burned until ash. As another elven grunt was whimmed into oblivion, a distinctively young but firm voice cut through the wonderful chaos.

"You know I had that one!"

I grinned as Marriona, my apprentice, appeared through the smoke. Her straight black hair fell just a little over her shoulders. It outlined her full but cute face and flowed nicely with her custom uniform. The robe was black with red trim, standard of those under my command, with the sleeves removed beyond the mantle. The steel brest-plate had been forged specifically for her and accentuated her curvy form unbelievably for such a material. The plate was open in the front allowing a distracting amount of her tanned skin and ample bosom to show. It looked even better in the light of the flames.

Yeah, I was staring, but in my defense I do have eyes.

Shaking her head, Marriona unleashed a word of power.

"Ignis!"

It was followed by a shower of delicious smelling ash that cascaded over my back and shoulders.

"That's going to get you killed someday." she stated, coming to my side.

I had known the lanky Bosmer had been behind me, but had been fairly sure she had "had that one" as well. Then again she has tried to kill me before but that's another story and she was just joking... maybe.

"Mistress, the Emperor is moving ahead and wishes to consult you before the next stage begins. He wishes you to return to the center."

"The old man is getting impatient with his age." I answered. "Good. Everything is still going as planned."

I turned, walking back through the charred, dead remains of the forest town; now my work of art. My pyromancers would finish the job here. I had more important things to do and burn as right hand of the Emperor and soon as much more.

I laughed as I approached the grand tent in the center of the formation.
    Everything had fallen into place.

-Chapter 2-

Right hand of the Emperor. I wasn't always here. Hell, most of my life I wasn't even close. I grew up normal enough.

It was a small farm on the east side of the Nibenay Basin. Lots of open fields and places for kids to run and play. My father died when I was 5. I don't remember much about him. My mother raised us alone after that. For the life of me I can't remember her face but she had hair like gold. I guess that's where I got it. But like I was saying she raised all three of us herself. Me, my older brother, Bryan, and my older sister, Ellen.

Like any single mother she was a little over-protective. Kept us from going out. Locked us in the cellar most of the time. Punished us pretty hard for not appreciating it but it kept us safe. That is until the first time I heard the calling.

I was about 15 when it happened. I really didn't mean for it to. She always told me she loved me. So, it had to be true. Right? I just wanted to go outside for a little, feel the sun. The heat always felt so good. She wanted to protect me so she hit me, pushed me back into the cellar. I was so angry to be forced inside but I could still feel the sun somehow. The sun felt so good, so close. Like it was inside me.
    Then it exploded.

The fire moved so fast. The cellar was instantly a furnace. She couldn't get out. My brother and sister couldn't get out. But I did. When I stepped out of the rubble into the light, the sun didn't seem quite as warm but still wonderful.

This may sound weird but it felt right. I knew I had to leave but I couldn't go without my family. I filled my lungs with the most delicious flavor. I breathed in their smokey essences and they were with me.

After leaving home I was on the road for a while. Sure there were some interesting encounters but nothing that really matters as far as this story goes. Nothing that important until the day after my 19th birthday. The day that I met my Master.

-Chapter 3-

I was running along the sun bleached walls in the outskirts of the Imperial City. I'd been there there looking for work, with mild success. It's actually why I was running. Some of the local thugs tended to think it proper etiquette to give them whatever money a person happened to make. Today that person was me and I disagreed.

Their leader, short but brawny guy was followed by three others. All wearing similar dark leathers accented with metal buckles and studs. Each had a orange cloth wrapped around them at the arm, head, or neck.
    They kept yelling nonsense about me stopping as I wove around crates and empty stalls.

That really didn't need to happen, at least not yet. If they caught me, pushed me too far, they would end up dead. Not that I really minded that. It had been too long since I got to play. I was getting pretty good at it. It just raised a lot of questions, I had to be careful.

I was sure I was about to get away. I zigged and zagged. Jumped the remains of a low wall. Turned a quick corner and ran straight into a brick wall.

I know I should have gone with the back up plan of burning them alive but you see it's damn hard to do anything when you're unconscious. Much less focus enough pent up anger to will fire into existence. It's just black and I really wished it had lasted a little longer.

I woke up disoriented. The best way to describe my senses are that point is like trying to look through ten feet of muddy water, when the sun is going down. But little by little my senses did start to come around. The first thing I noticed was the giant cut across my forehead(I still have a nice scar from that) and the resulting sheet of blood running down my face. There were other little things. Things like the fact that my hands were bound tightly behind me and someone was kicking the hell out of me.

I tried to make the fire come out but I guess I wasn't angry enough. There's a point when you're getting worked over that you don't really care about being angry; you just want it to stop. That's where I had waken up.

After what seemed like an eternity, I thought I was going to have a stroke of luck and pass out again. I didn't quite make it. They stopped before I got back to the peaceful dark. The three kicking me had backed up and were frantically patting themselves. Like they were desperately trying to extinguish some phantom flame. One dropped to the ground and began rolling.

The screaming started at the same time as the smoke. Dark red, near black, smoke that poured out of their mouths, noses, and ears. It was followed by a flame that roared through every color in the spectrum of fire. Going from orange to red, through yellow and green, flashing blue and purple for a second before turning to a blinding white. It tore at them violently exploding from new holes in their abdomens before full engulfing them. Then they were gone.

Their leader, the short, brawny turned to run but hit face met with the palm of a towering figure. I heard a quite whisper.

"Solis."

There was a quick flash and the thug fell backwards. His face melted away exposing the charred muscle and bone beneth. The skin still twisting and and peeling away. His eyes nothing but smoking voids.

It was the most wonderful display I had ever seen.

Bravain was his name. Lord Magus at the time and the man who would be my Master.
    He had a very strong mature look. Broad shoulders and muscular. The type of muscular that takes a lifetime of dedication to achieve; not the type thirty set ups in the morning and brisk walking will achieve. He stood about a foot over me. Around six four, maybe six five. His hair(dark brown just starting to show signs of gray) and beard were long but well kept and hid a strong angular face.

He wore a long, open black robe trimmed in red with fine gold stitching. Over was a matching red stole that draped from around his neck and over the mantle that extended outwards slightly, giving his shoulders a sharp appearance. Underneath he wore black pants and a black shirt with a low V that highlighted his muscularity. By all accounts he was a very handsome sorcerer.

No. That wasn't why I went with him. At least not the only reason. He promised something I craved; the power to paint the world with flame.

-Chapter 4-

In two years I had flown through the ranks. Initiate to Conjurer of the Third Order was no small task.
    Sure there were some moving just as fast as I, some faster, but they always seemed to have accidents. Bursting into flame during a shower. Smudged focus circles causing spells to backfire. Odd things. None of which can be traced back to me. Thank you.

But still it was all for the best. I had gotten close to the master. I didn't want him to have another favorite. He was the only one that made the destruction even better. I wanted to burn the world with him.

-
    At this point Bravain and his pyromancers take control of the Empire in a quick but bloody coup.
    Bravain leaves the majority of his old sect stationed else. Marryn overestimating her position with the new Emperor is included.

-

I still don't understand why he left me there. I had helped him so much. After he overthrew the old Emperor, he should have taken me with him. He rules now. He could have. Didn't he care? Why didn't he care?
    I would make him care. Make him realize his mistake.
    I could do better. It took time but I knew where to go.

-Chapter 5-

By the time I had ascended to Lord Magus. I had the knowledge but still lacked the power I was promised by the lying bastard. That's where my new master came in. He wouldn't lie. He cared. He would give me my power. I just had to do one thing but I didn't mind. Really...

The rain was pouring down on the fine cobble stone that formed the majority of the roads outside the grounds. Combined with the water forced there from the rooftops, those roads were now small but growing streams, void of life especially at the late hour. I waited there under a grass awning that sheltered me from the worst of the weather. It was the right spot. There had been too much planning and effort to make such a stupid mistake. She would be there.

Only minutes later, I heard a slow splashing. The sound of someone walking through the flooding streets. I slowly peaked around the corner to confirm. She was there and she was beautiful. I could almost understand it. The elegant white gown was trimmed with a lite blue and interwoven with what moved and shone like the purest of gold. The storm violently whipped at the bottom of the gown blowing it behind her. The rain caused the white fabric to appear shear, showing off every contour of her fit form. It clung to he chest displaying her perky breasts made even more so by the cool rain. Below was the clear outline of her swollen stomach and inside the Heir to the Empire.

I fell in behind her, making as little noise as possible. This was my only chance. I couldn't be too hasty. Luckily, the falling water and her own footsteps made me invisible. Like a spectral hawk I stalked my prey.

She finally passed the marked point, rounded the corner out of the site of prying eyes. I moved. I didn't run. I just moved. Just fast enough to catch up. Just fast enough for her to notice me. She ran down the alleyway.

The water was still flowing from the slanted rooftops. Down onto crates and bins but ultimately onto the ground. The clouds were nice enough to open up behind me allowing me to see her slip in the torrent of water and leave her no place to hide. She fell to he side to spare the child and rolled to her back catching a glimpse of me. Then like a frightened crab attempted to escape in an awkward inverted crawl. It didn't work. I grabbed her throat and with one hand lifted her fear painted face to mine. I'm sure if she could have screamed she would have.

With a word of power, my free hand began to glow in a raging heat. As it approached her the gown instantly dried and melted away exposing her full eight month stomach. I couldn't stop there, not that I wanted to. As I got closer her skin blackened and bubbled. Crackling and releasing the most wonder aroma. Still, there had to be more. My hand slid through her like a knife in warm butter. The feeling of her muscles and innards burning, tearing, cauterizing at my touch was almost overwhelming.

I continued to dig, searching for my goal. At last finding it. I gripped hard and pulled hard. The little Prince burst forth in a shower of burnt blood and charred entrails.

Her twitching, bloodless face was like the most beautiful of paintings found in the palace halls. I dropped her but held the Heir still corded to his dying mother. It cried softly as I filled it with heat. When it could feel it's insides come to a boil I promptly bit the neck and ingested the rich near molten goo.

I threw the empty husk to the face of it's ***** mother just before she took her last breath. Then watched them both burn to ash and the ash wash away.

As I left, I could feel a new power filling me like nothing I could have imagined. Dagon had not lied. He wouldn't. He's like me. He cared. Soon all of Tamriel would or they would burn. They might anyway. Just a little longer.

-Chapter 6-

-
    With control of the pyromancer sect, Marryn continues to remove those that stand between her and the Emperor while directing the suspicion of his disappearing wife and son toward Queen Ayrenn and the Aldmeri Dominion. The Emperor, outraged, begins a crusade to uncover the truth and begins his assault on Valenwood. Bringing us to now...
    -
    Last edited by FarmerM; 03-27-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Post The Story of Burnbale Regallon

[Based on Tamriel Geographical Locations, Elder Scrolls Items and Activity Interactions]

Brotherhood, Start of an Adventure

Burnbale Regallon grew up with three brothers and a single mother, it was tough for him living without a father but
    he still had his fathers' set of mind of perfection and innovation. Burnbale was the eldest son of Dorothy Regallon therefore
    he was always looked up by his younger brothers whom were Jerome, Thomas and Kendrell.

When Burnbale became fifteen years of age, he started to become more and more innovative, he had many ideas and started using them to make profit. His younger brothers assisted him in making his innovative ideas possible.

After years of manufacturing and testing, Burnbale has finally created the most wonderful thing in all of Tamriel...

The 'Honningbrew Mead', one of the nicest, tongue tingling, throat soothing alcoholic beverage with a slight
    buzz at the end. Back in the old days Tamriel was so quiet that the only way to make profit is to make people happy and what Burnbale spotted is that the happy people are always drinking, this is what made Burnbale create his own recipe and manufacture the beverage with his brothers at his own little wooden shack near his house in Valenwood.

Burnbale opened up his own little store where he sold the specific Honningbrew Mead and his brothers manufactured it behind the store which made them quite profitable but not profitable enough, after a while Burnbale and the brothers decided to put all the money they have and purchase a small boat to sail to Alinor on the Summerset Isles where the legend has it that one who goes to that place and reaches the highest point, will find a crystal sky shard which will grant the person magical abilities and so the brothers sailed off.

Once the brothers docked at Alinor docks on the Summerset Isles each of them have challenged each other to reach the highest point first, this is when the brotherhood ripped and hatred began.
    Burnbale did not want the brotherhood to end and as he watched down from the bottom of the mountains as his three only brothers fought and competed to reach the crystal sky shard he felt upset and wanted to go back in time when everything was just perfect, unfortunately the time was not mend-able and Burnbale could not do a single thing to stop his brothers from fighting.

Two days in to the hike Kendrell has threatened to kill Thomas whilst hiking up the mountain together, Thomas refused and Kendrell had a fight with him when suddenly Thomas tripped over and snapped his neck over a big tree branch. Jerome noticed the two having a brawl which made him run back to them and figure out what happened, when he checked that Thomas is laying on a big tree branch lifeless, he looked at Kendrell and wanted to ask him what happened, that is when pulled out a small butter knife and stabbed Jerome right in to the lungs... Jerome slowly slid out of the knife, fell down on the ground and slowly stopped breathing.

Kendrell kept climbing a mountain but the flashbacks of him killing two of his own brothers kept distracting him and messing with his mind, this is when Kendrell fell half way from the mountain and right next to Burnbales' feet.
    Burnbale thought he was dreaming, he simply thought it was unreal and attempted to wake Kendrell up but all hope was lost, Kendrell died on the impact with the ground.
    Burnbale decided to investigate why Kendrell fell off and what actually happened up in the mountain so he started to climb the mountain himself.

After several calm days of climbing in to the mountain, Burnbale has spotted the bodies of Thomas and Jerome, Burnbale rushed to their bodies and started shaking them about when he suddenly realised that Thomas was lifeless without a pulse and Jerome had blood all over his shirt in the lung area. Burnbale was confused and lost, he did not what to do, what to think or where to go. All Burnbale was able to remember is that he needs to reach the top of this mountain. Burnbale berried the bodies of his brothers up in the mountain, rested a few days and continued to climb the mountain to reach the crystal sky shard.

Reaching the Crystal Sky Shard

After a few days of climbing the mountain through a treacherous weather that Burnbale had to experience,
    he finally climbed the top of the mountain and was visually blinded by what was the most beautiful thing in all of Tamriel.
    He started grinning and reaching towards it when suddenly he was lifted in the air with a white sky aura wrapping around
    and within his body, he then was gently placed on the ground with his feet feeling more sturdier than ever before.

Burnbale did not see or feel any different after being infused with the magical aura, nor was he able to recall what
    has just happened to him, Burnbale started to slowly climb down the mountain whilst thinking why he climbed up it
    in the first place. As the days passed when he climbed down the mountain and months passed whilst getting back home,
    a huge war erupted in Tamriel when the current King has died of old age and a new reign was about to be picked,
    three alliances have started fighting for his Lordships' crown inside Cyrodiil.

Discovering His Power

When Burnbale arrived home back from his adventure without his brothers, he noticed that his house has been demolished
    and new buildings have been erupted such as the smith and a weapon seller. He felt angry within him and as he got angry his hands
    started glowing, he pointed his hands at the weapon seller and smith and shouted at them as loud as he could when suddenly he released
    an unbearable force of power which killed the smith and the weapon seller instantly.

Shocked, Burnbale started running North from Valenwood, reaching Falinesti followed by Arenthia and then the borders of Cyrodiil,
    Burnbale ran so fast without stopping that he did not even know he has already crossed the borders of Cyrodiil.

He encountered many foes like spiders, bats and skeletons that he had fought to survive, but that just got him more and more
    angry which lead to increasing the power of this magical aura within his body and mind.

After a few days it was harvest season and Cyrodiil has calmed down and the deer would come out of hiding, Burnbale started to harvest food like berries and apples, he built himself a shack near Kvatch where he started to recall the Honningbrew Mead he has created, so off he went to gather resources to start making his finest Honningbrew Mead once again.

A few weeks later people with heavy armour and wizards with staves started visiting Burnbales' little shack for that specific Honningbrew Mead so he decided to make a tavern right next to his shack, he went to Kvatch and asked for volunteers to help him build his tavern and so they have accepted. The volunteers would gather the materials and start building the foundation of the tavern whereas Burnbale would gather the resources to manufacture his Honningbrew Mead. He paid off the volunteers with his own beverage and the volunteers were happily to continue to work for Burnbale.

The Cyrodiil Incident

Another sunny day in Cyrodiil, the tavern is nearly finished, everyone is enjoying the Honningbrew Mead and Burnbale seems to have adjusted to this type of life. He asked a few volunteers if they would like to work at the tavern and two big muscular men stood up from resting and nodded towards Burnbale, their names were Kirngord and Grazier. Burnbale approached them to shake their hands when suddenly a big fire ball hit directly the tavern that was near finished, the tavern was completely wrecked and on fire.
    Burnbale dropped to his knees and was shocked on what just happened, his entire work and future just burned in front of his very own eyes.

In the distance Burnbale was able to see large groups of Argonians from the Ebonheart Pact rush towards Burnbales' location, suddenly Burnbale heard a horn blowing right behind him where an even larger group of Altmers' and Khajiits' of the Aldmeri Dominion rushed towards Burnbale.
    Burnbale stood up and started getting angry which made him glow more and more, all the volunteers except Kirngord and Grazier started fleeing. Altmers' started to build several Trebuchets and a Ballistae behind them where as the Khajiits' rushed towards the Argonians before clashing and fighting.

Burnbale charged so much power that he somewhat was lifted off the ground as he moved, he started moving towards the clashed battle and pointed at several Argonians where he lifted them all up and electrocuted them all at the same time, the Argonian bodies fell from the skies lifeless and burnt.
    The rest of the Argonians fled and the Khajiits' with Altmers' simply starred at Burnbale as he landed with his feet on the ground.

One Altmer walked up to Burnbale and tapped on his shoulder whilst grinning through his hefty heavy armoured helmet but suddenly an arrow was flying and Burnbale was able to hear it but he did not react fast enough before the arrow struck Burnbale straight through him, slightly above his heart.
    Burnbale was knocked out cold when the arrow struck him, the arrow was poisoned with some sort of magical stun that knocks out and poisons the target.

The Beginning of War

Being unconscious for a week and a half Burnbale started waking up, but he was nowhere near his tavern or his shack, he was in the deployment area of the Aldmeri Dominion Faction. He slowly stood up from the bed placing his feet on the ground whilst holding on to the part where he was struck by the arrow, as he lifted his head up Kirngord and Grazier were standing in front of him with heavy plate armour, Kirngord with a two handed word and Grazier with two axes. They helped Burnbale to stand on hi feet and handed him a robe to put on, Kirngord and Grazier left the tent and waited outside whilst Burnbale changed to the robe and slowly followed.

A man approached Burnbale in shiny glowing armour, it looked like it was light armour type of armour and he seemed somewhat of importance because there were always three to five guards behind him.
    He turned around and grabbed a stave from one of his guards and handed it to Burnbale, it seemed like a basic looking wooden stick but at the end it had some sort of shiny white crystal, similar to the one Burnbale acquired energy from at the top of the mountain.

Burnbale grabbed the stave and bowed towards the man in shiny glowing armour, Kirngord tabbed Burnbale on the back and all three of them started heading towards the center of Cyrodiil whilst looking around at hundreds of people just like him and his new friends heading to the same direction as they were.

This is when the story of Burnbale in Tamriel really begins, new friends, new talents and skills and a whole lot going on in Cyrodiil.
    Last edited by Jexkid; 03-31-2014 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Added the Logo

I was born in the province of High Rock as a relatively strong child. I never met my father, he seemed to fade from the family. Why he left is still a bit of information that eludes me to this day. I grew up in Daggerfall, my mother raised me on her own accord. She passed when I was merely six years old, she is with the gods now. I attempted to strike out on my own accord, although it was less of a choice and more of a necessity. I soon found that the only way to survive was to take what I needed. By the age of ten I was surprisingly apt in the ways of thievery. By chance I found myself entangled with the Thieves Guild who offered me protection and a purpose, it was a family of sorts. I utilized my talents that have one would acquire through a hard life of scrounging off those around you just to survive.

I had been running with the guild for about seven years when I accepted one job in particular that changed my course forever. The guild had been contracted by a man with a clearly duplicitous nature. But it was the Thieve’s guild, our employers weren’t outstanding members of society so naturally it seemed like any other job. I had been in the middle of the job when I witnessed a creature I could not describe. It was a beast of nightmarish complexion, looking into it’s dark eyes I could see the savage primality that it seemed to exude. I felt my courage sink as I struggled not to flee in the other direction right there. I pulled myself together and mustered the courage to attempt to sneak past this fiend.

I was merely a shadow on the wall to this creature, all the skills I accumulated over the years seemed to be coalescing in a perfect form that gave me hope of survival. Yet it was not quite good enough it seemed, I tripped on a rock and stumbled to the ground. The creature turned to me and the most awful sound emanated from it. I looked in those dark eyes and could see the malice and contempt it clearly held for me. It charged towards me with as much ferocity as one would expect from such a beast. I attempted to block it’s oncoming swings as it waved wildly with no form or grace. It’s sharp talon stroke my arm and I was knocked back by the impact. I felt that this would be my end, the creature leapt at me when suddenly the creature roared with a bestial vigor and fell. I laid upon the ground for another moment unsure of what had happened. I noticed the shaft of an arrow sticking out of it’s back. The moment of relief was so great that I found myself laughing. I suddenly saw a figure exit the bushes from the direction of the arrow. I was so filled with fright that I collapsed.

I awoke to find a woman leaning over me, she told me the beast’s talons had contained a deadly poison and I was lucky to be alive. She told me that the danger had passed, luckily she had prior knowledge of the alchemical arts and had cured me. When I inquired as to why she saved my life, she claimed that she “sensed” something about me and felt compelled to aid me. She told me that she was a ranger for the Daggerfall Covenant in the war between the three factions. She seemed to have knowledge of events that were happening at that moment but had seemed to elude my knowledge. The Daedric Prince Molag Bal was attempting to weaken the barrier between the worlds of Coldharbour (his own little realm of Oblivion) and Nirn. I asked if I could aid her in this pursuit as it seemed more noble and important than what I was currently involved with.

Before I knew it my life with the guild was over as I found a much more important calling. She had trained me in the arts of combat, a set of deadly and quick skills to align with my talents in sneaking. The next couple months had seemed a blur of battles as we fought against both the Aldmeri Dominion and the Ebonheart Pact. One night while in camp I was letting my mind wander about the glory of combat when I heard a noise in the distance. I spotted two combatants going forth, it was horrible. There seemed to be a blur of fire and blades when I decided to hurry forward and survey the situation. I noticed that it was “her”, she was fighting a necromancer. She was doing her routine of dodging and waiting for him to expel his mana before she struck when he seemed to conjure a ball of fire that had instantly struck her. I found myself running towards him with such fury swelling in my blood that my instincts kicked in and I threw a dagger towards him. He didn’t notice I was there until it was too late, he was blindsided by the blade that had stuck his face killing, he stumbled backwards awkwardly and was dead within a moment. I fell next to her and held her close. I shouted that she cannot die, but it seemed to matter very little. She was gone, and I swore to continue the work that we had began in a struggle against Molag Bal.

I had glimpsed the Daedric Prince of domination in my dreams, he laughed at me while claiming that my soul was his to attain. I awoke sweating when I heard screams off in the distance. The village near me was ablaze as smoke seemed to cloak the people within in a gray otherworldly haze. I ran towards it and found a slaughter taking place as Dremora ran wild killing and commiting all sorts of atrocities to horrible to name. I attempted to fight them, but they were stronger than I and they outnumbered me by quite a bit. I was killed in the fray, and the villagers were massacred. I failed, but I awoke in a strange place. All I can feel is the rage unfurled within me. It is a fire that is always burning and all consuming, I will find a way to vanquish Molag Bal and his minions even from death.

This is where my story begins in ESO